Chapter 8

Rain

I watched his eyes, even though it's bluish it still looked dark like it was a black universe. I flinched when my arm was wet in water.

Unknowingly, the wind blew hard when the rain is going harder. "Damn, come here inside!"Jandrick shouted at the veranda.

I shooked my head. It might be a burden. I ran to the tree with a tire swing. I heard him cursed when the rain is very hard.

A storm? The tree helped a bit but later I was wet now. I heard some wet footsteps. I looked at Jandrick who is fuming angry while looking at me and his hair was already wet. And so is mine.

"I told you to go in!"he said coldly. I sighed. This couldn't get worse. "Too late, then"I shivered when the wind blew again.

Damn, it's cold. My heart hammered when he slowly coming to me in the tree. "What if you'll get cold, then?"he asked and anger was so clear.

I suddenly felt afraid and caused my heart to accelerate more. I looked away. "I'm not a child to be worried about"I said while my lips is trembling of the coldness.

And I'm sure he noticed it. He bit his lip. He cursed while messing his hair. I sighed. Maybe I should went in a while ago?

"Come here..."he whispered. My mouth was dropped open to what he said. What? Beads of water was dripping already in my long black hair.

"Wha–"he already hugged me. He sighed. "It might be colder to go to the house so.... Let's stay here, then? The tree is just helping a bit"I shivered again when his whispers is killing me.

Damn him. He let go and he sat at the swing. Two persons could fit in but he had a mature body. He tapped his thighs.

I swallowed hard when I knew what he wanted. But because of my fear a while ago, I followed his orders and sat on his lap.

Even though, we're just same age he had broad body and he's taller than me. But for me, I felt very small in him because the truth, I'm skinny a bit.

He snaked his arms in my stomach and hugged me. I bit my lip as my cheeks reddened. What the fuck!? Damn it.

I can feel he crouched a bit and I felt his warmth. He's shielding me from cold. I wonder if he's cold, too.

"A-are you cold?"I asked breaking the silence in us. He sighed. "Hm? Not really"he answered.

I blinked when he said that. Damn it, this position is killing me! I want to end the rain but at the same time, I want the time to stop.

I closed my eyes as my heart was very loud. Shit, I'm afraid that he'll hear it. "So, where are you supposed to go?"he asked causing my leap a bit in my place.

He chuckled. Urgh, damn him! Fuck you, Haniego!

"Uh... T-to the resort, uhh... To borrow some motor boats? It's boring"I stuttered. The fuck is wrong with me?

"Then why did you take this road? You could go to the highway"

"I want to take time... A-alone"

He sniffed in my hair. "Then you should've told me if you want an escort?"he chuckled. Well, I didn't know he had a day off today, too.

"Tsk, I don't need other's time. Besides, I didn't know you also had day off. You could be with Euphiemia in the work"I smiled to hide my bitterness.

I heard his sigh. "You are soon to be Haniego and of course, a wife and a husband will take each other's time"he said erotically.

I swallowed my own saliva and I coughed. I coughed continuously while he was laughing. My mouth was really wide open while I was coughing.

I swallowed again trying to calm my throat. Really!? Fucking really, huh? Does he have to tell me that!? That I'm his soon to be Haniego!?

Damn it! A husband and a wife!? Urgh! My face was heatened now that I think the cold rain won't take off the heat of it.

I can't seem to calm down my heart because of his erotic laughs. "Stop it, idiot"I groaned.

I tried to turn and look at him but his arm was holding me tightly and his veins portuded.

"No"he whispered. I groaned again and looked at the sea. The dew drops of the rains with the waves of the sea looks incredible.

"Shouldn't we go now, I think you're already cold"

"If I'm not cold we shouldn't still go to the house, huh?"

"What if.... You'll get cold?"I asked when he crouched more. My heart was already loud. And because of it, I'm afraid.

That I'll hope when there is no hope. I'm afraid that he'll notice my feelings for him.

I looked at my feet down. His feet was also on the ground. I bit my lip. Damn this rain!

"I'm worried more of you, okay? So don't worry about me"he said. I twitched my lips. If only I could also tease him like the way just a while ago.

I would do it, but I'm nervous. "But what about work?"I asked. He sighed. "There's nothing to worry about work, then"he said.

I want to talk to him more. But his warmth made me lose control. I wonder he fell in love for someone. And this affects him. I could imagine boys being clingy and sissy but....

I'm not sure if he'll also be, too. I wasn't even sure if someone likes him or him liking someone.

I looked at our feet. It almost reached each other. I wonder if only these thing we're just all....almost.

I turned to him. His eyelashes has beads of water, trickling down to his cheeks. I wiped it and smiled confidently. He bit his lip. I smirked.

Am I going to fight back that fear?

Awtsss, almost is the most painful word for me.