Chapter 34

Me

I only sighed then smiled. I can't think of anything to answer him. If only I'll just shout out to the world that I love him.

"Alisa?"

"Hmm?"

"What? Are you gonna accept me?"He whispered. I smirked. People change, feelings fade ad hearts doesn't chase.

But your heart has already been set up. It already have a path. You run to know what's on the edge.

"Of course, Jandrick. I let you love me because I was, too"I groaned.

Yes, people think they move on. But moving on doesn't mean you forget. It's the lesson that you've accepted.

I heard this from Enticeana. She's great at realities because... She's something.

"Since when did you loved me?"he asked. My heart throbbed. Seems I can't answer this confidently.

"Uh... Since I was fifteen?"

"What!?"he asked half angry and half amused. He looked at me straight in the eyes. I turned to him.

Well, that's the truth.

"Are you sure, Alisa?"

"Well, I shouldn't have answered your question if you won't take my whatever-answer seriously, huh?"I groaned at him.

He bit his lip. His eyes twinkled as if it is heaven to know that I loved him for years!

"I was just making sure, okay? How are you so sure that it was love, anyway? You are young!"

Why? Are you an old man, anyway!? Fuck you!

"It doesn't mean I can't call any feeling like love!"I groaned.

He twitched his lips. Hiding his sarcastic smile with a serious face. Just take off your mask, Idiot!

"I'm sure girls so young like that call it a crush or infatuation"

"Weh!? What about you, huh!? You told me that you we're used to see me at the ground at the mansion! What is that!? A stalker!?"I spat all the possible words.

It's unfair. His simples tease can make my heart boom but I don't know what he felt because boys are great at these.

He chuckled darkly. "Well... Hm.. Maybe I was in love with you that time... You know, you still had your reading glasses looking like a nerd"he whispered on my ear. What!?

I was twelve at that time! That early!? 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22....he almost waited for a decade!!

"Are you fucking serious, Jandrick?"My cheeks are really hot by now, that I almost exploded.

Damn it!!

"Until now..."he smiled mockingly. "You're still inside of this thing"he said pointing his chest.

I groaned and ran to the edge of veranda. He's fucking my senses! He has my control now! My cheeks are really hot that I can't take it anymore.

Well, I'm used to this because of my flings but hearing this from him feels so surreal.

He hugged me from the back. He made me turn to him swiftly. I bit my lip when I saw his fierce but beautiful eyes.

"You don't have to run away.."he held my cheeks using the back of his hand. I swallowed hard.

"You're really hot"I don't know what he meant by that then I glared at him.

"Shut it"my voice croaked.

"Try harder, baby"he smirked.

"J-just go away"I groaned but still I was stuttering. He smirked. He tilted his head then kissed my lips, gently.

I saw how his eyes closed and looked peaceful as he kissed me. My world is slowly shutting up because of his kisses.

I leaned on the railings and stepped back. He caught my back and pulled me to him causing me to kiss him back.

Maybe, this is what he wants. I put my hand on his arm. Supporting him to kiss me wildly.

I am heating up. Damn it. "Jandrick.."I whispered between our kisses.

"Hmm?"he kissed the bridge of my nose then to my cheeks.

"Uh.."I hesitated what to say. Until his kisses went below of my ear then to my neck.

His kisses there were shallow and teasing. I pushed my head back a bit to give him access.

"Jandrick, we're in the veranda.."I warned him.

"Okay, I'll stop if you want"he looked at me then smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you"he whispered.

I blushed at what he said. I should get used to this. He was always the first one who will tell me like this.

"I love you, too, Jandrick"I caressed his jaw. I can feel some thin stubbles. I smiled.

"You've grown some stubbles"

"Is it visible?"

"Hmm, No"

"Don't you like me with it?"he whispered. I chuckled.

"Whatever it is, Jandrick as long you're mine"I blushed at my own words.

He sighed. Then bit his lip.

"Damn it, stop seducing me"

"Well, it's my habit"I smirked. His jaw clenched. Oh baby, I know what you're thinking!

"Now don't seduce just ANYONE, okay? I want it only be me"I took a quick peck of his lips to stop him.

It will always be you, Jandrick.