Chapter 31

Language

I sat on the corner, Jandrick also sat beside me. I blushed. Wow like wow.

"Kendrix, Come here now stop what you're doing"Mom said.

"Tita, the sinigang are almost cooked, hintay po muna!"Kendrix said at the stove.

Tsk, his filipino language again. He live in the Cebu with my Auntie but his real hometown is Manila that's why he's a tagalog instead of Visayan language. He's still 20 for now, I don't know where the fuck is his Father, either.

I just know that his Father left them. With his Mother. But he had a stepfather and a stepbrother.

And obviously, I understand what he said. I looked at Jandrick who is looking at me.

"What?"I whispered.

"Who's that man?"

"Oh, Kendrix is just a cousin, Jandrick"I smiled widely when I realized what he felt.

He nodded. "Uhuh.."he whispered. Damn him. Can't he take a break of his jealousy for a while?

"Tita, ito na po.."Still I don't know what's 'ito'?. But I'm sure my Mom knows.

"Ilagay mo lang sa gitna, hijo"

"Sige po, tita"

Kendrix is also a muscular man because of his swimming routines. He's the best.

We prayed for the blessings and took a glance at Jandrick. Damn it, I want to die of his cuteness.

Waah, I suddenly want to throw the food at him. "Let's eat.."Dad said then I flinched.

"Kendrix, how are you these days? And your Mom and Yvonne?"Dad asked.

Yvonne is my Auntie that managed the piers of the whole Philippines.

"Tita Yvonne is fine with her daily routines in her piers and Mama is busy at the University.."

Right, his MAMA is a teacher.

"Kumusta din ang swimming mo dun?"Mom asked. Actually, I really don't know what they are talking about.

I only ate fruits. Damn. Jandrick is uncomfortable for me when I eat.

"Ayos lang, Tita. Meron pa naman din akong game sa susunod na linggo CVIRAA"

I took a sip on the orange juice. Maybe I should learn some languages of my relatives.

I suddenly felt regret that maybe DAD SHOULDN'T HAVE INVITED JANDRICK HERE!!

I closed my eyes in frustration. I played with my nails. I don't have a thing to talk to.

I widen my eyes when Jandrick held my left hand with his right hand. He wiped his lips using his other hand.

"Excuse us.."Jandrick said to my family. Dad was shocked then Mom nodded.

"Okay..."

Jandrick dragged me to the garden. It's not usually a garden but a ground.

He sighed heavily. He licked his lower lip as he looked at the deep green wide space.

"Are we going to stand here..?"I asked. He looked at me. His lips was the first thing that caught my attention.

He pulled me to sit down. Then we're eaten by silence. I looked at him, doubtly that why did he brought me here.

"Uh.. What are we doing here?"I asked him. He smiled. "To give a peace of mind"he said.

"Why here?"

"I was used to see you here before..."

"Wha—what?"

What!? He used to see me here? I didn't even saw him right after when I first met him when I was fifteen.

"Casey is my highschool friend, Alisa and Noah is my schoolmate and I know him because of Casey"

I almost fainted. That's why Noah knew that I had a relationship with him, huh?

"You we're used to study in here while memorizing thing, walking around while the three of us are in Casey's room"

"Since when? Why didn't I noticed you?"

"Before and after I met you when you we're fifteen"

I almost ate the ground. That fucking small heightened Alisa!?

Oh please just take me!

"This is peace..."he chuckled. "I avoided you"he said hesitatingly.

"Why?"

"We're still both young then I was infatuated with you"

Well, I was too. Damn it, I want to eat the ground so he'll just stop this and the butterfly feelings!

"Ate Alisa, hindi ka ba ninlalamig diyan!?"

"Wahhh!!!"I turned to Kendrix who is widening his eyes. "Wh-what?"I asked him.

I heard Jandrick chuckled. Now I really want to eat the ground.

"Aren't you cold? Tita is looking for you"Kendrix smirked. Fuck, did he noticed something?

"Sure Kendrix... Uhh.... B-balik ka na sa l-loob susunod lang ako"Jesus! I didn't know I could speak Tagalog!

"Okay.."he walked out.

"I didn't know you could speak that language, by the way what did you said?"

"None of your business.."

"What? Alisa, I don't know what's that language and I won't know if that's an Alien language one and what if that means 'I love you' damn it.."

My jaw dropped. I was shocked at what he said. I let out a laugh.

"Jandrick, that's a Philippine language, Jesus, I only said that he should go in and I'll follow later!"I smiled widely even when I groaned.

He narrowed his eyes. "Now what did you say? Alien language? Oh come on, don't underestimate the Filipinos because of your jealousy shit"I grinned.

"Fuck.."he whispered then suddenly kissed me. Damn his mood swings.

I opened my mouth then kissed him back. I can sense his frustration in his kisses.

"Damn it.."he whispered again.

I smiled. I caressed his jaw with my thumb. "Still jealous?"I asked erotically.

"I just want you alone"

"You have me alone..."

Hahahaha, gague Kendrix! Alien hah!