Chapter 21

Happen

I woke up because of two voices talking. I slowly opened my eyes but I closed it again because of the light.

But somehow, I'm warm here. Not like my daily wake ups. I'm always cold.

"You might wake them up"

'Them'? Who are they? I yawned and opened my eyes. I widen my eyes when I familiarized a figure.

It's blurry but seconds later.... His face is very close to me. He looked like an angel sleeping. But his cold and serious face is still there.

I looked behind and saw Euphiemia and Jahrid in the dining room.

"Shit!"I pushed Jandrick who is hugging my waist but he is stuck to me so both of us fell.

My arm hurts. I heard him groaned and slowly opened his eyes. I widen my eyes.

My lips tingled. I don't even know why.... But seeing his face close to me like it's a deja vu. And my lips tingled because of it.

I bit my lip hard to stop that tingling feeling. I cleared my throat and both of us stood up.

As soon as I stood up, I felt dizzy then I went to a chair to ease it.

Damn, hangovers. Lucky, Darius said it's also a day off today. Because this might happen. Smart one.

I ate. I don't care if my hair is messy or—

Shit, I forgot Jandrick is here and might be watching my morning face. What the hell?

I went to the comfort room. I looked at the mirror. I sighed. Glad, it's not that bad.

My black hair is disheveled a bit and my eyes is still heavy. But it's still different from me later.

I washed my face and gurgled. A sea flashed in my mind. My head hurts. I massaged my forehead

"Yes, I know. There are people who starve out there but... My feelings are caged"

My jaw dropped. Who am I talking with that night? Fuck, Right! I'm drunk!

I looked at the mirror again and brushed my hair with my fingers. Something happened.

That I can't tell. I looked at my lips. It tingled again. I bit it. What the hell?

I can familiarize this feeling. When I kiss some of my flings it will tingle but not this everywhere it's just a while.

But it's freaking bad now. Something is triggering my lips. Unlike before.

Then..... Did someone kiss me?

I sighed. I don't know who is that person but it really affects me. I wiped my face with a face towel and went out.

I saw Jandrick is deeply staring at his water. He sighed. I pouted. I never seen him so out of his self. Well..... Why do I care?

My bunny slippers made some sounds. I can see he turned to me. I went to the sink to reach some glass.

I really can feel heat and the more that I know that he's staring at me. I looked at him.

His adam's apple moved violently when he swallowed hard. He licked his lower lip and looked away.

I continued what I did. It's really awkward now. Especially, I remember that girl Charity.

The heck I care. I was about to go away. "Don't you want to eat?"he suddenly asked that I want to smack him.

"Uh... I don't know, I'm not that hungry"I explained while raising my both shoulders.

"Then at least some hot drinks for your hangover"he said coldly and raised an eyebrow.

I thought I was alone when I'm drunk. A figure flashed. I massaged my forehead. My mind will explode.

"I'll make some coffee for you"

I widen my eyes when he said that. But he never looked at me, he really is serious now.

I sat down. What is this feeling? Something is triggering me but still can't take it enough.

I noticed he wore a v neck white shirt and his biceps flexed when he stirred the coffee.

I looked away. I shouldn't take this time watching him forever.

The cup made sound and turned to him. He put the coffee in the table. I cleared my throat.

"Thanks..."I said while stirring playfully at the coffee. "Welcome, and wait until it's cold enough... I'll go now"he said.

"Where?"

"Of course, to the house. I think so"he said while raising his both shoulders. I pouted.

"Already?"

And fuck, I sound desperate! I didn't even recognized my own voice. He smirked.

"Why? You want me here?"he tilted his head. I cleared my throat.

"Never mind.."

He smirked again and put a devilish smile on his face.

I looked away. My cheeks heated because of that. Shit, what happened Alisa!?

"If you want me to stay then I could stay"he said it softly. I turned to him. I shook my head.

"N-no... I was j-just asking"I stuttered. He nodded. 

"Really? You sound hesitated"he said like he really is sure of it that I was. Shit.

"No really"

"Hmm?"

"Go now... I'm fine here"I said. I could see he's still not satisfied. He is just at the chair beside me.

And I'm already in heat. "Fine.. I could stop teasing you now, your cheeks are red..."he smiled.

I covered it. "Don't stare at it"he chuckled when I said that. He nodded and stood up.

He leaned his face closer to me. "Bye.."he held my hand in my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

What. The. Fuck.

He smiled while my eyes is wide and my mouth is half open. He walked away.

My heart accelerated like I was riding a roller coaster. It's not your first time being treaten by a man like that.

What happened to you, Alisa!? Can't get over that man, huh!? And right now, he just teased and kissed your forehead!