Chapter 23

With you

I'm spacing out. While Jandrick is driving away for the meeting. I was surprised when he went to the house, though.

But... His Aunt... Yeah, I still haven't told him that. I looked at him. He is serious while driving.

He doesn't really want to lose life? Or is it just me? Whatever.

"Your Aunt said that..."damn, I'm nervous that I can't continue.

He smirked. "Yeah? Fixed marriage in two months.."he looked at me. I bit my lip and looked away.

What the hell?

I can see in the reflection of the tinted glass that he is tilting hus head and smiling. Fuck!

He turned to the road again. Phew, I may not seeing him at my eye but that smile in the reflection seems surreal.

We're almost there. I can see ships in seas already. I sighed.

I looked at the front—

"Shit!"

He laughed very loud. He threw a coat again. This seems familiar. He parked the car.

He looked at me. He shook his head. Oh damn, Jandrick.

"Your dress is too off shoulder, your cleavage is showing"

I widen my eyes when he said that. I quickly crossed my arms. "Now wear that"he said while biting his lip and looked away.

I groaned and quickly wore it. I zipped it. It made me look like wearing a coat then a skirt. Damn, Jandrick!

I noticed he isn't beside me in the driver's seat and I leaped when the door opened.

"Stop that creeps!"I groaned. He always freak me like this. God! I went out. I hugged myself.

Crews can be seen here. Busy. Well, it's almost graduation month, I mean March and probably people will travel and visit.

Both of us started to walk. The sea salt wind filled my nose. I'm used to this anyway. And it also exploded my hair.

I looked at the building. I saw from the glasses many people are doing their things—

I flinched when I felt a warm arm in my waist. I trailed it. Some veins showed in it and it showed it's masculinity.

I looked at Jandrick. He is looking intently at where he was going. He never turned to me.

I can see that he mean this thing. So people will assume? That we're couples? Oh wise!

I looked away while we entered the building. Some people stopped their doing just to look at us... Jandrick, perhaps.

Jandrick has the good looks and probably why he is an eye catcher. And almost all of them are girls who turning to him! And their cheeks flushed.

What the fuck?

I moved closer to Jandrick.

He's mine, bitches!

Fuck, what is wrong to me? Well, it's right anyway!

We went to an elevator. I moved a bit. Girls went in too. Oh please, what the hell?

I backed away a bit from Jandrick because a girl is fitting in herself.

"Cassy, handsome there"

Jandrick's grip tightened on my coat and my brows are furrowed to the girls, I ignored Jandrick.

But I backed away a while ago and his grip is only at the coat.

"Hey handsome may I get your number?"

I closed my eyes. I went to the edge of the elevator and it caused Jandrick's hand are now gone.

I looked at the below. Trying to ignore them. I even glared at it. Damn, I can't blurt out these anger.

But a sentence stopped my thoughts.

"Sorry my fiancee is mad"

I widen my eyes but still glaring and looked at Jandrick who slowly went to me.

My breathing hitched. He put his arm in my waist again. The two girls twitched their lips angrily.

I let out my tongue when the girl who asked his number looked at me. She widen her eyes and looked away and they finally went out.

Leaving the two of us here.

"Are you jealous?"he asked and breathed in my hair. I tsked. "They deserve that.."I said.

What Alisa!? Are you forgetting something!? Fake!

I felt him kissed my hair. My mouth was dropped open.

He chuckled. "I saw you letting out your tongue as if you really want them to know that I'm yours.."he snickered.

"We're getting married anyway"

That's my only excuse, though.

He chuckled huskily. "Sure"he whispered. I nodded and the sixth floor is opening and both of us went out.

My breathing is heavy because of my accelerating heart.

Damn, what was that about?

We went into the conference room. It's not publicized so no cameras.

I saw a woman wearing a vintage gold dress and her hair was ponytailed.

Is that Ranilia Haniego?

She smiled at me and I greeted her. "Shall we start?"she asked. My Dad nodded.

I sat beside Dad. "Alisacres Larey, right?"Ranilia asked. I nodded. She smiled.

"I heard you are non business girl. You don't care business"she joked. I guess so.

"Yes, I was but the only thing for the company to rise is this..."

"I guess so, so I want to prove your loyalty to your family and I guess... You know that you're marrying Jandrick in two months..?"

I nodded. I saw Jandrick is tilting his head, seriously looking at me. I bit my lip. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Okay, this meeting is just short don't worry... And, Cyril I will transfer the documents of the new ships next month.. If your daughter won't change her mind"

"She won't Auntie.."

Well, Jandrick answered it for me. I smiled at him. He also smiled too. I can't help but let my heart explode.

"We're not sure—"

"She's always with me even hospital, Auntie. I could convince her"

(A/N: Well, that's what I noticed every chapter because they will always see each other and I made it like this, I'm sure all of you are thinking it corny well just wait for Jandrick's point of view at special chapters ;)

Well, I'm always with you.