Chapter 19

Drunk

The two of us went down of the cliff quietly. Not a single word has been spoken. I had nothing to say anyway.

I widen my eyes when I saw three speedboats. It was just me and Jandrick and who is the—

"Oh, Jandrick?"

I turned to left. And saw a woman waving at Jandrick. She looks like a goddess. Her fair body with her dark brown hair.

"Charity? What are you doing here?"Jandrick asked. I furrowed my eyebrow to the woman.

Who the hell is she?

"I followed you"Charity simply said. I rolled my eyes a bit. "I saw you earlier looking worried while finding something"oh, the girl's guts.

"Uh.. Yep"

"How are you by the way?"Charity asked while her eyes was twinkling. I want to vomit. Shit. Why am I even angry?

"I'm fine"I saw Jandrick smiled. Oh, whatever! I quietly walked away. Jandrick didn't even noticed it like fuck!

The speedboat's engine roared that the two of them jerked. Hah. I want to laugh at them, really.

"Alisa, wait"Jandrick said while running to his speedboat. "No, have a fun time with her"Then I went off.

Leaving the two of them. But, I'm sure Jandrick is following me. I can hear some engine roaring.

I speed it up more. I can hear his curses. Fuck! Why am I over reacting?

Do I still have feelings for him? I sighed. When will I get over?

I'm almost at the shore. "What is so wrong in my life!?"I yelled at the sea while my tears are now flowing.

Yes, I never saw Jandrick smile that way. And now, I'm jealous.

I slowed it down. I don't care if I won't tie the speedboat up and I won't really care if it will float away!

I ran. I don't know where he is now but I ran as fast as I could and went to roof. I breathed heavily.

The sun rays hit my eyes when I looked at the sea. I cleared my throat. It's almost sunset and I didn't even had a lunch!

I turned around and saw things at the lounger. I furrowed my eyebrow. Familiar.

A phone that is familiar to me and a sunglasses. A sunglasses for a man actually.

I turned the phone on. I widen my eyes.

What. The. Fuck. Why is my face is the lockscreen!?

It was me, in my sky blue tubed dress, just like what I wore in Casey's promotion—what!?

Yes, I wore this clothes in Casey's promotion. I was smiling innocently here while greeting guests.

It didn't have a password or a code. It was already in the messages. Maybe the owner of this just turned it off. Without exiting it.

I read some messages in there.

Me:(well actually the owner of this phone)

Where are you going?

Me:

What are you talking about with Darius?

Me:

Alisa?

Me:

Alisa, answer the phone

Me:

Where the hell are you?

Me:

I'm worried sick in here!!

My mind wasn't functioning while I was reading this. Is this Jandrick's phone!? Why am I the lockscreen? Well, the wallpaper is black.

But shit, really? Lockscreen? Did he stole me a picture before from Casey's promotion? That was five years ago? So.... He didn't changed his lockscreen for years!?

I turned the phone off and opened it again. Damn, it's really me! What the hell? Urgh!

I walked away, confused at myself. Why am I his lockscreen wallpaper?

Well, you're his soon to be wife, Alisa! But... No way?

***********

Jandrick's POV

"Alisa, stop"I said while stopping her to drink vodka her sixth glass. Well, I drank but two glasses only.

Her cheeks reddened. She's already drunk. "Alisa, you're drunk"I whispered. She sighed.

She pointed me. "You don't have a say.... You shouldn't care"she said that it was really meant. I sighed.

"Of course I would take care of you"I said while taking the glass away. She groaned. "What the hell?.... Give me that.... You shouldn't care although this is all fake"My jaw dropped.

Is she really drunk? But really, I was hurt at what she said. The bar is getting noisier because of the music.

The people sang with it. Tsk. Is this still a bar? The DJ played a song for love. Fool again by westlife. Whatever. 

I widened my eyes when she grabbed the vodka and quickly drank it. I watched how she groaned and her cheeks blushed more.

"Alisa..."I was about to say something but nothing. She looked at me, innocently. I really like her innocent stares but she seems to hate me. Maybe she should be drunk forever.

"Hey.... I have a question.... Is your lockscreen wallpaper me?"

I swallowed hard. How did she fucking know!? What the fuck!?

"I saw a phone earlier and...."she stopped then looked at me in the eyes, pouting. I bit my lip.

Seeing her like this gives me peace. "Whatever..."she poured a drink again. I rolled my eyes.

"Darius, I'll go first"I said to Darius  beside me looking at both of us then nodded. He must've heard the lockscreen thingy!

"What a small world"I looked at Alisa murmured these things. I smirked and smiled. "Let's go"I grabbed her hand.

Maybe I should take the shore to their company house. But it's a little bit far but it's fine.