Chapter 26

You were

"This whole time was me, then?"he asked while smiling. I could see his hard features.

His eyes were damn happy too. I bit my lip. I nodded in his chest and buried my face in it.

He crouched a bit and kissed my hair. My cheeks are really hot and a while ago was just cold.

"It was also you the whole time, too. I was waiting until you finally choose me"

"But I already chose you.."

"You were"I can hear his slight laugh. I sighed again not that expecting for his reaction.

"Jandrick, aren't you working today?"I asked. He hummed and caressed my hair.

"Not that really, I'm tired"

"You're tired of what?"

He stopped stroking my hair then back again. "I was very tired of waiting... I want to rest a bit but I'm very happy that I have you"he said.

I chuckled. "Is that is?"I teased him that he only sighed. I want him to love me... That's what I want for these for past years that is blurry but right now it felt dream.

"Now now..."

"Maybe I should just flinged with you"I devilishly smiled. I can feel that he stiffened.

"Fuck, you want to play with me?"

"No..."I laughed. 

"And.. About these things, Alisa? You we're damned innocent and shy when I met you very years ago..."

Maybe he meant while I was still fifteen?

"Yeah.. About that"Fuck! How will I tell him that I made this fling thingy because of him.

He let go of the hug but still locked me in his arms.

"Then, why are you such a bitch now?"

"Bitch, really!? I'm not a dog!"I yelled at him, half frustrated. He laughed.

"Then, I was the one you meant when you we're drunk"he whispered to himself. Wh–what!?

Oh that! I sighed.

"'Call me a bitch or whatsoever... You are not mine anyway"his hoarse voice made me shiver.

"I was angry at you! Calling me a bitch! Tsk, speak for yourself, idiot!"now the anger climbed to my head.

"That was days before that day.."

Charity? Right. That was the reason why I was angry at that time.

I looked away. "Are you mad again?"he chuckled. I glared at him in a snap.

Before I could say something he took a quick peck of my lips.

"I know that look, that was the face when the girls went in the elevator... Jealousy, baby?"

My heart thundered! Damn it, my flings talk to me like this but I was very confident and to him, I'm very nervous!

"Whatever... I will work now"

I pushed him. He moved a bit but he quickly caught my wrist.

He licked his lower lip and shook his head coolly. "We'll go together, then. No need to be mad"he said with his usual teasing voice.

He walked towards me.

"I love you and it will always be you..."

*************

"Something's off.."Euphiemia mumbled. I made a face to her. "What off?"I asked.

"You and Jandrick..."

"You always said that"

"Damn, I'm serious"

I only smiled at her. "How 'bout you and Jahrid"I backed the topic off from it.

"Uh..."her cheeks reddened.

"Euphiemia who is depressed because of her Mom and her undying promise from her friend is now.. Healing because of her undying love of her friend.... Boyfriend?"

She clung to her robe and nodded. "Just days before when you saw us kissing at... The elevator"she blushed.

I smirked. "You really learned how to blush like a tomato like what the fuck?"I unbelievably said to her.

"Fuck you!"

I let a roar of laughter. "Yeah right..."I said while taking my phone because it was ringing a while ago.

I answered it while looking at Euphiemia still clinging to her robe like something... Happened?

"Hey.."the other line said.

"Uh.."

"Surgery, come here, right now!"This voice really. I chuckled.

"Sir yes sir.."I heard his sexy chuckles that rang in my ears.

"Love you"

Fuck?

"Damn it!"I called it off. I cleared my throat. "A call?"she asked then I nodded.

"Okay.."

I waved at her and grabbed my purse. I went to the locker to change. I took of my dress.

Leaving my sports bra only. I took the surgery robe.. Color blue and a mask.

"Hurry up!"

My locker banged when I backed away. I already saw Jandrick at the other side calmly looking at me.

F-fuck!?

I yelled at him while now I remembered that I'm almost naked with my sports bra and cycling!!

"I already saw it..."

I quickly put the robe and tightly knotted it. I was still supposed to wear t shirt but I panicked and forgot like fuck!

"Why the fuck are you here!? This is women's locker!"

"Escorting you? They must have started the anesthesia"

"Fuck!"

"Shh.. Baby"he smiled cockily. I rolled my eyes. I raised my middle finger.

"Really?"

Fuck his hoarse voice. "Go away!"I groaned at him. He pouted.

"Surgery"

"Damn, I don't have a t shirt and will go inside an operating room!?"

He went near to me. I put my arms across my chest remembering the thing a while ago.

"Just make sure that this is tightly knotted.."he whispered while he loosen it then tighten the ribbon again.

When he was finished, he kissed me deeply but it was finished then, he didn't even gave me time to kiss him back!

"Let's go..."he took my hand and inserted it in every space. I bit my lip. He chuckled.

"Don't worry about not having a t shirt, no one will saw that unless it's me..."

Fuck?

"You were already seeing it a while ago..."

He licked his lower lip trying to hide a smile. "Hm.. Yep, I saw that, you were almost naked.."I groaned and walked away and dragged him with me.

The Maniac Jandrick! And his brother... In order for Euphiemia will forgive him he decides to give in like fuck? Brothers.....