Chapter 35

Made of

(Me: China? Juk haha)

I woke up in the name of SUNLIGHT! Damn, I still want to sleep. I'm tired.

My eyes explored the whole room. Right, I was in Jandrick's company house. I stood up while hugging the comforter.

Where is Jandrick?

I suddenly want to pee but damn it! My body is naked! Urgh! I hugged to the comforter then went to the bathroom.

The comforter isn't that short or long. It's just right. I don't care, either. I opened the door.

I heard the shower. Eh? I didn't hear something like shower a while ago. I furrowed my eyebrow.

I went in.

"Holy shit!"I screamed when Jandrick opened curtain. I almost want to die of heart attack.

His hips was covered with a white towel and his hair is still wet. He turned off the shower while looking at me.

"Got up early?"he raised an eyebrow while smiling. The hell is wrong with this guy!? Is he that happy to see me covered in sheets while naked!?

"Uhh yeah... I just want to pee"I awkwardly said. He chuckled then nodded.

"Fine, I'll leave you here just make sure that my comforter won't get wet"he kissed my forehead.

I pouted. Then nodded. I closed the curtain.

********

I drove with my Fortuner. I already left Jandrick and say goodbye but he doesn't know that I'll use my Fortuner.

The engine roared. I looked at my phone. I should text Jandrick later on.

I silently drove through the street and some minutes later, I was arrived at the hospital.

I texted Jandrick and informed him.

Me:

I'm in the hospital

He replied immediately.

Jandrick:

You drove on your own!?

I can almost predict what will he text next. 

Jandrick:

You should've waited for me.

I rolled my eyes. So you won't let me drive!? Oh come on!

Me:

I know I know that you're worried but see I'm fine! I may be a reckless driver but I'm smart.

I pouted then closed the driver's door of my Fortuner.

Jandrick:

I'll be there, later ̄︿ ̄

I smiled of his emoticon.

Me:

I know what you will argue about.. Love you, baby! (>_<)

Jandrick:

Just wait for me, you woman!

I laughed and ignored it. I already know what will happen later. He will spat his anger there and here!

And I don't really know why I'm excited. Well well, where will I wait for him?

I should hang out a bit with Euphiemia. About her soon to be child. I wonder if it's a girl or boy.

I ran to her office. I was breathing heavily when I saw her sitting at her office.

She rubbed her growing stomach. I smiled.

"What will you name for him or her?"I asked.

She quickly glanced at me.

"If a girl... Maybe Eunice and if a boy... Eurick Hane?"

Mark the sarcasm! Hane for Jandrick Hane Haniego. Is she really that crazy over him? What do you know, Alisa?

I also rubbed her stomach. I can feel her moving baby. It's a month and a half already. And her stomach is getting bigger.

"Don't you want to rest, yet?"I asked thinking her condition and the baby. Wow, gynecologist!

"I will soon but I also miss this hospital sometimes"

"The hospital or Jahrid?"I narrowed my eyes. She chuckled then blushed.

"Uhm... Maybe both"

Now I wonder what a pregnant woman experienced during their pregnancy days.

Like what Felicity said, morning sickness, sometimes they faint and... That thing.. The increase of her SEX drive.

I smirked. How could she provide that, huh? Dreaming like whatever... Note the sarcasm. Green minded only.

And sometimes she craves too much. I smiled at the sight of her stomach.

"I'm sure Jahrid will be the happiest man"

"Damn it"she muttered. Oh, she still have the guts to curse like that while pregnant!? I salute you, Mrs. Haniego!

********

"Alisa!"I heard a groan while I'm in the ER. I turned quickly. "Shh.. You're in the ER!"I half whispered and half screaming.

Jandrick narrowed his eyes. Oh damn it, I made my baby mad.

He quickly ate the distance between us. He grabbed my hand out of the ER and went to my office.

"Damn it, I was fucking worried!"he groaned, frustrated. Oh gosh, I can't believe this man woke up the butterflies in my stomach.

I grinned. "I love you"I made puppy eyes. He closed his eyes, losing his patience. Hmm.. Let's see how far you can go, Mr. Haniego.

"Now don't you dare do it AGAIN! and without me"

"I love you"I said it again. I swear I can see rainbows everywhere. His ears turned red. Come on, baby! Throw me your anger.

"Fuck!"

He claimed my lips that fast. I smiled. I swear that this is my type of man. So this is fair for us. I could control him and he could control me.

He kissed me leisurely. His lips is dizzying and poisonous to me. The more of it, it's dangerous.

I kissed him back. No more. I will love him. No more negative thoughts. I was used to think that he only used me to get business, right?

Now he's in front of me. Kissing me passionately.

I am made of him.

(A/N: Made of China! Low quality.. Haha juk. Sorry peace! For destroying the moment *grin*)

He is my reality. It was my mind who is making me more messy. Sometimes, I just want him.

Gogo gaga! Ayieee. Made of china! Awooo....