Chapter 12

Annoyance

"What?"I asked Jandrick while I just woke up in our house after that long dinner. I looked at my mirror.

Damn, I looked like a monster. I just fucking woke up. I cleared my throat. "Alisa?"Jandrick asked in the other line.

That it woke up my sleeping senses. I blinked again and again. "Y-yep? What is it?"I said while I yawned. I shook my head as I finished my morning yawn.

I heard a chuckle. Why did he call me this morning?

"Did... I woke you up?"his erotic and concerned voice made me sleepy that I want to listen it all day while sleeping.

"U-uh, no"my voice cracked. Damn. He chuckled again. "Okay, then don't forget you still had work today, that's why I called, I thought you'll never get here"he said. I can hear his sweet chuckles.

Fuck!? Am I day dreaming? I looked at the clock. Fuck! It's 8:30!

I supposed to be at the hospital at 7:00am. Urgh! I'm very tired, emotionally and physically.

"I-I'll be there in some minutes"I yawned again. Damn, yawns. I heard him sighed.

"What time did you slept last night?"he asked. Oh, his concerns really! Well, what time?

"Well, I don't know. I had a drink with Noah last night"

"What?"

Err, yeah, I'm still tired and I still had a headache. Hangover?

"Hm?"

"Who is Noah? Alisa?"he asked while I was lazy here. Crap.

"My cousin"

"Really?"

"Why? Don't you believe it?"I asked and I heard him sighed again. The hell of the sudden change mood?

"Are you really that tired?"he asked again. I can almost feel that he is in front of me because of the voice he made.

"Hangover?"I asked. Tsk, dumb Alisa! It's not like it's your first time drinking! I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I could ask Euphiemia about a day off, huh?"

I sighed. Chancing? Finding a way to talk to her alone? My heart was stabbed on that thought.

But I never hated Euphiemia, as in never. But if that what he wants then I'll give it.

"Why are you silent? Is something bothering you?"he asked that it made me felt afraid that he'll find out.

"Uh...no, I'll just take a night shift today. Just ask Euphiemia that I'll not be in the hospital in the day light"I stated while I stood up and took my morning routines.

"Are you sure?"he asked surely. Did he sensed something, then? "Uh-hm"I hummed. He sighed.

"Fine, It's been three days since I saw you, I can't wait for you this afternoon"

Before I could say something he hung up. What? He can't wait? Don't fucking kidding me, Haniego!

************

"Uh...yeah, we're gonna welcome a doctor, a newbie tomorrow and..."Euphiemia grinned.

I raised an eyebrow. "He's an Arcadejas, you know, Darius Sanielle Arcadejas"she whispered.

I know how she was affected in this. When she told me about that hereditary destinies of the Arcadejas and Haniego's... Fine, I'm worried about how much will Jandrick know.

But it doesn't matter. I'm nothing to him and I don't want to be unfair, so he's also nothing to me.

"Oh? Okay, I'll be there, besides it's our team"I grabbed her arm towards the canteen.

She chuckled. "Fine, you hungry, Jandrick told me you're going to be here in after noon, you didn't have lunch do you?"I grinned when she asked that.

Yeah, I was taken that I should be here. Well, I don't know.

I ordered some sausages and pasta to satisfy my hungry tummy. Great!

Euphiemia just watched me eating while sipping her juice. I ignored her. I'm used to this anyway.

She just had deep thoughts. Which you shouldn't mess up.

As soon as I finished eating, I cleared my throat. "What is bothering you again?"I asked.

She shook her head. "I just noticed that Jandrick and you are sometimes... You know don't talk each other"she stated.

I raised an eyebrow. I thought she caught us. "You know, we're just enemies and we began to talk because of you"my voice was almost cracked but I cleared my throat before it happens.

"Frienemies?"she asked. Really? Is she asking that word to me? Friend that is enemies? What a trash!

"Hmm.. I guess you could say that"I said to stop this topic. Well, I never let her suspect us. She even thought that I only met Jandrick because of her.

I waves bye to her and went to my own office.

************

Jandrick's POV

I smiled as I saw Alisa on the canteen eating with Euphiemia. Hangover, huh? Guess what?

I played dead that I didn't know Noah and he's just my friend. Funny how things are just being it. I was not informed by Noah that they're drinking.

God damn, that man! That's why I got angry and lost my mind.

Oh dear, Alisa will make me lose my mind and she will already take my heart.

Funny how these things started, I'm annoyed that it was starting like this.

How funny that Alisa might think that I want to help their company, that I agreed to this because of my feelings.

I am very annoyed that it had to be like this. I am annoyed if I though that Alisa will think of this as a serious business that I was not thinking of that. Damn.

One update lang po muna...hihi I still had no inspirations in every chapter.. Heyssss