Chapter 17

Stupid dumb

My eyes was furrowed. Trying to remember what is the thing I might lost. The hell?

I sensed something is not right for now. Whatever it is. I noticed Felicity was very smiling widely.

Weird. If she said I lost a 'thing'. Why is she the one has been receiving the text?

Something is going to happen. "Licit? Are you sure I lost something?"I called her beside me. I narrowed my eyes.

She turned to me while still smiling widely. "I don't know? How will I know, I just received that text you know"she said.

However, her creepy smiles gave me a nervous feeling to my spines. Whatever! She just received a call from her brother, she was shocked a while ago now smiling widely?

"Stop the smiles, Licit[Fe-(licit)-y]"I warned her. But she bit her lip and her smiles is still there.

I rolled my eyes. I didn't even noticed that we already arrived in the guard's office.

"Licit, I'm hungry alre—"

"Just take the lost 'thing'"she suggested. I breathed heavily. "Uhh... Sir? May I know what is the thing I lost in here"I asked the guard in his middle 20's.

Maybe this man is still an intern. "Hmm? Should I say someone?"he turned somewhere.

My breathing hitched when I saw Jandrick leaning on the door. The exit door. Oh great!

What is it!? A lost thing!? I didn't lose this man like—whatever!

"Thanks, I would appreciate it"he said to the two. My jaw dropped when I looked at Felicity who is smiling very widely while raising her both shoulders.

She could fuck that smile along her way! Shit this!

I want to walk away but Jandrick held my wrist. I widen my eyes as he grabbed me to a garden.

This was the garden when he jumped at the window. I took my hand away. And rolled my eyes.

"What is it now, Jandrick?"I asked calmly. Whatever he wants is free. Give in, Haniego!

"I just...want to talk with you and make this up"I widen my eyes at what he said.

He looked at the grass. He never looked away from my eyes. It's very unnecessary.

I kinda feel deep inside. Seeing him like this is unnecessary. "You quiet already"he looked at me with fierce eyes.

I swallowed hard. "Uh..."I really have nothing to say... Wait! About that meeting.

"Dad said th-that we had a meeting in these few days and.... I-it's about that fixed marriage"I looked away.

Damn, why did I stutter!? Does this person still have effect like that to you, Alisa!?

"As you wish..."

"And...uh.... You s-said you quit, right? It's okay if you won't go"I said while suddenly remember our fight.

He sighed. "See? You even hesitated"I looked at him and saw his very cold eyes of our topic.

Shit?

"Fine, I didn't quit alright? I was just overtaken by my feelings"

Tsk, excuses. "What feeling? That you really want to quit but right now, you changed your mind"I asked and saw how his eyes was cold. Damn.

I can see how his thick and furrowed eyebrows highlighted his cold eyes.

"I was just angry at that time"

"For whatever reason?"and...why did we fought again?—oh about welcoming Darius two days ago—wait! Two days!?

Was it really two days!? I thought it's a month already!? Oh, what the hell are you thinking!? And we fought just because I stare at Darius like....hours?

"That wasn't that just 'whatever'"he said. I rolled my eyes. As if you could say.

Why did we fight in that little thing.

"Why did you brought me here anyway?"

He looked at me deeply not like a while ago and he smirked. Fvck shit! It's creepy.

His smirks really sent down a shiver to my spine. "Hmm? This is the only way to divert your attention"I widen my eyes.

Damn, he really knows a society of a person. "I'll talk to you later"he said then left me there.

"This is ridiculous"I murmured that I really want to shout but what if I scared some patients.

Should I scream!? Damn. I'm really frustrated right now!? How just dare he!?

He called me a bitch:that's number one. He quit!

Fuck it! However I'm gonna do it, my heart still beats for him.

Very unfair, right? I'm a broken but I still stood up. I'm weak but he gave me inspirations.

I'm such a stupid dumb. How could I give in? Maybe I should really agree to the marriage so this will end and my worries will go away.

Let's see how dumb will you go...

The thing that crush never talk to you. And of course, me. Haha, headaches. Ignore each other. I hope we could talk crasss. Leulll...