Chapter 25

Never knew

I sighed when I heard all of that last night. I stayed the whole day at my office.

No one ordered me something. I didn't even went to the ER. Will someone notice that I'm out of their sight?

Well, I had my attendance hours ago. I just stayed in here. I didn't even ate breakfast and it's almost noon.

I lay down my head. My eyes are stuck to the ceiling remembering what Auntie... Whatever... I call her that way... What should I suppose to call, then?

(A/N: Grandma! Hahaha!)

He doesn't wants to lose the moon while counting stars. And making sure that it won't be?

How sweet of her. I don't know if that's real. Maybe Jandrick was right. When I met him at Casey's promotion five years ago.

I toyed boys and their feelings. That's why I didn't learn to look closely at it.

I sighed. I really am selfish like that. I thought I'm not spoiled like other rich people but I was more than them.

I went to the water dispenser and took a tall glass. I spaced out when I looked at the water.

I sighed. I furrowed my eyebrow as I felt the glass is slipping. I turned off the water.

I screamed when the glass almost fell. But I quickly sat and caught it below. I gulped hard.

I drank it and put it back.

"Are you fine?"

I screamed again at the top of my lungs and the glass was gladly and safely put back. I took a sigh of relief.

"Uhh.... Yeah"I looked at Jandrick worried eyes. He looked pale a bit. I narrowed my eyes.

"Are you fine, though? You look pale"

He sighed. "I thought something happened"he said with his croaking voice.

My lips parted. "Uh.. S-sorry about that"I looked away when I remembered about what his Aunt said.

I can see his jaw clenched. "Why are you staying your whole day here? It's almost noon"he said coldly.

"J-just thinking of something, no one ordered me something work, either"

"How would someone even give you orders if everyone thought you are not here"he said with a bit anger.

I widen my eyes and swallowed hard. I looked at the floor. Why am I even guilty!? It's my first time bowing my head to someone! Not even my parents!

"Uhh... I told you th-the reason already"my voice softened. He let out a heavy sigh letting his frustration.

"I was fucking worried, the security told me that you had attendance but I never saw you"

I sighed only. "S-sorry and also thanks for the worries but I really don't need it, I'm just here"I said without hesitation.

He took all the distance from us. I looked at him and backed away.

"Are you really stepping away?"

I froze when I felt the cold wall. I bit my lip. "Uh.."Fuck! I don't have nothing to say.

"S-sorry"I said it again.

I looked at the floor again. Guilty for whatever it is. I cleared my throat. He held my hand and his other hand is lifting my jaw up.

I looked away but he quickly found it.

"Do you know how much I worried of you?"

Then, I remembered. In some texts, times when I was asleep and about going to that island alone and more?

I sighed. "That's why I-I'm sorry"tears welled up. Fuck, why am I like this. I'm just over reacting.

(A/N: yeah, I don't know why I made you like that either :)

His lips parted again. He only sighed. My cheeks are now cold.

I widen my eyes when his lips crashed mine. I gasped.

What. The. Ef. Is. Happening?

"I care for you... I love you, Alisa and don't say it like that"

Sh-shit?

This isn't —

He backed away and he kissed my eyelids that he really wants to stop me crying.

My lips are really tightly closed when he finally looked at me. He also kissed my left eyelids.

Fuck? Men never kissed me like this. Just lips! And this one is different!

"Stop crying it will kill me"he said softly it to me. I sighed. I swallowed hard.

He tilted his head and kissed me again. I never felt really good while kissing someone.

I felt like this is the first time ever. I closed my eyes and parted my lips for his access.

His grip on my hand tightened. I could feel he stopped his own wants right now. Trying to hold his sanity.

"Jandrick"I whispered.

"Hm?"he pulled away.

"I love you"And damn! My cheeks are really hot now that I said it.

"Maybe you just said that because I kissed you"he chuckled. I pouted.

"No really"I hugged him.

"Fine fine.."he chuckled sexilly.

"I was having a crush on you long time.."

"You still clung for me, then? Until now?"he smiled devilishly.

I nodded. "I was longing for you and hoping but I thought that you really think of this as business"I said.

"I never knew, if only I knew this sooner"he kissed my cheeks with some dried tears. I also smiled.