Troublemaker

Song: 'Troublemaker' by Olly Murs ft. Flo Rda

                                ♡♡♡

    "Are you mad? You just came here and told me to take care of Lydia on our chemistry class without asking any questions because it's life or death. What do you think I am?", Y/N glared Stiles with crossed arms. She knew Stiles was up to something and it didn't surprise her. Having Stiles for a best friend was horrible from time to time.
    "Can you, at least once, trust me about something? Or just pretend that you trust me? I really don't have time to explain.", he said annoyed, waving with his hands but she didn't make a move. She just stood on the same place, still glaring him.
The bell rang in that moment and Scott appeared next to them.
    "We have to hurry. I think Isaac and Erica aren't there yet. C'mon!", Scott said without  breathe, holding his bag on one shoulder and pulling Y/N and Stiles in chemistry classroom.
    "Or maybe they are.", Stiles stopped when they entered. Isaac and Erica were already in the classroom, sitting on a desk and whispering to each other. Erica was telling something to Isaac while he was carefully listening to her. His eyes were pinned on something in front of him and he was slightly smirking.
    Y/N didn't know what is going on but she knew it was something bad. She was looking at those two when Scott got closer to her and whispered in her ear "keep them away from Lydia."
   The bell rang again and Mr. Harris was on the door. Scott, Y/N and Stiles rushed away from the door and sat on the desks. Scott and Stiles sat together and Y/N sat behind them next to girl named Ina. She could clearly see Lydia from there. She was sitting with Allison. She had her faded look, as always, and she couldn't know how Isaac was glaring her.
    Y/N had never had chance to talk to Isaac or anything. She actually didn't know him. She just knew he was same age as her, Scott and Stiles, he played lacross with them and Derek turned him into werewolf. And he wasn't very good guy.
   "You all know that today is group experiment. You will find your partner and together, you will try to make a crystal. On my sign, you will change your partner and keep working on other crystal. At the end we will see your result. You can start.", Mr. Harris said pointing on clock.
    Y/N started helping Ina with experiment but she was constantly looking at Erica and Isaac.
    "Watch out. You have to be careful.", Ina said when Y/N almost cut her arm.
     "I-I'm sorry...", Y/N was about to say but Mr. Harris cut her.
   "Switch partners."
    All students stood up and sat on different spots. Allison sat next to Y/N and smiled to her. Y/N smiled too and saw that Scott managed to sit with Lydia and Stiles with Isaac. Erica was on the other side of classroom.
    "You know what is going on, right?", Allison whispered pretending to write something down.
    "Not quite. I know that Erica and Isaac mustn't sit with Lydia but don't know why.", Y/N put her head down but she couldn't get rid of feeling that someone was looking at her. Nervousness was growing in her and she couldn't stay still. She took Allison's hand and Allison looked at her surprised. Y/N slowly moved her head backwords to show Allison to look behind her. Allison got it and she looked back. Erica was two desks behind them and she was smirking and glaring both of them. Y/N didn't know Erica either but for some reason she couldn't stand her. Her face and everything around her was twisted and just look at her could make Y/N to feel bad.
   "Don't say anything. It doesn't matter. I know what to do.", Y/N whispered closing her eyes and Alison just nodded. Y/N still hadn't used to supernatural things but she had to face them. She can't be useless in those moments and she knew what will be her next step.
    After few minutes, Mr. Harris shouted "switch partners" again. Y/N stood up quickly and ran to spot where Stiles was sitting. She sat down looking at Issac who wanted to stand up but now he had to stay because he had a new partner.
   "What brings YOU here?", Issac said with lazy look. Y/N was looking at his crystal eyes who were looking in her soul. She was feeling like he could feel what she was feeling and could see what she was thinking. He didn't want to move his eyes from her which annoyed her. She knew she had to calm her heartbeat but not because she was nervous around him but because he was irritating her. She broke the eye contact and cleared her throat.
   "Well, you were my next partner. I was right behind you.", she smirked looking at the papers in front of her and slowly moving her chair from him.
   "I haven't seen you there.", Isaac turned away as well.
   "Apparently, you can't always count   on your werewolf abilities, can you?"
    "I can show you if you want."
    Now Isaac was paying more attention on Y/N but she was still writing. He slowly turned to her, putting one arm on the desk and one on the chair.
   "No need. Already saw werewolf's muscles."
   "But you haven't seen mine."
    His voice was seducing and he tried to move as close as he could to Y/N.
   "Maybe.", Y/N said and looked up straight to his eyes, "But I only watch muscles of real werewolf."
    Y/N still had her evil smirk and even though she wasn't werewolf, she could feel that Isaac was getting angry. And she was right. Isaac clenched his fists and blinked few times. He hated that he couldn't reach to her. She was so indifferent and every his try would end in her cold answer. And he felt that she was apsolutely in 'whatever' mood when it came to him.
   "Maybe you didn't know where to look at.", Isaac said close to Y/N's face. She turned to him and he pointed at Scott with his head. He had little trace of smile on his face.
    "You're right.", Y/N got closer to him and they were face to face now, "Now I know how does imitation of werewolf looks like."
    Isaac grabbed a bottle from the desk and started clenching it. His eyes turned into yellow and his face completely changed. His breathing was hard and fast. Anger took over him and he wanted to jump and show Y/N that she was wrong.
   "What are you doing? Stop it." Y/N's eyes were wide open and she didn't know what to do. She looked around classrom and luckily no one was looking at them. She took another side of bottle, trying to take it from Isaac but he was holding it really tight.
   "Isaac, it's a toxic acid. You'll kill us all if you break that bottle. Let go."
Y/N tried to pull it back but Isaac didn't want to let go. With the bottle, she also pulled him closer to herself. His arm was on her chair now and he looked like he will attack her any moment. She was looking at his eyes and she was scared of him. She was making a fool of him but she didn't think about consequences. She forgot he was a werewolf. A dangerous werewolf.
     Y/N tried to move away from him slowly but he kept going on her. She hadn't any more space on the chair. She was on very edge of the chair, holding chair with one hand and bottle with other. Isaac was completely above her and Y/N could feel his breathe on her face. His lether jacket was covering her too and it was a matter of time when he'll bite her. She felt so small compared to her words from earlier.
    With Y/N on the edge and Isaac on Y/N, chair couldn't take it. It started to tremble and Y/N felt it. She grabbed Isaac's jacket and before she could say anything, they were on the floor.
    All eyes in classroom were pinned to them and two seconds later, all students started to laugh.
    Y/N was ashamed but she couldn't move. She was still holding bottle in one hand and Isaac with other hand.
Isaac shook his head and he just now realized what he had done. He looked at Y/N who was embarassed and speechless.
  "Lahey! Bening! To the principal! NOW!"

To be continued...