Troublemaker 5

A new part is finally here! I had a huge feedback on this story and I'm so grateful for that. Seems like you love it 😊 And also thank you so much for 3k+ reads, I mean... Just wow!! Enjoy in this part and don't forget to vote and comment 👍💬💟!

      Sharp claws were pulled out of two friends' body and they fell on the ground hard but without feeling any pain. Their enemy looked at them with corner of his eye and turned his look back at his victim.
       "Isaac...", Y/N groaned, unsuccessfully trying to move her body, "You still have a chance to catch him."
Isaac's attention was on Y/N and her words. He tried to reach her but venom was fast.
      "You need to wound yourself. If you start healing, venom will faster stop working."
Isaac blinked to show Y/N he understood her. He sprang out his claw and buried it in his tight. A little stream of blood started dripping down and Isaac waited his moment to jump and grab Jackson who was still nearby them. He looked like a statue, staring at one point with rarely breaths and blinks. Isaac felt his hand coming to life again and he stretched it to grab syringe that was, luckily, still there. Y/N couldn't help him but she was rooting for him with her eyes and her whole soul was with him.
       "You can do it! Almost there!"
Jackson wasn't still anymore. His eyes were squint and he sprang out his claws, ready to go, but Isaac had now control of his body. His legs were weak but he managed to stand up and grab Jackson, stabbing the syringe in his neck. Surprised, Jackson was sinking down in Isaac's arms, falling into deep sleep and finally passing out. Isaac slowly put him down and turned to Y/N, who was still on the floor, observing everything around her.
     "Y/N! Are you okay?"
     "I'm fine. You have to take Jackson to the other room. I'll wait here."
     "There is no way I'm leaving you."
Isaac took Y/N and tried to turn her over but she hissed at him.
     "No, leave me. He is more important. I can't escape from here even if I wanted to. Take him and come back from me."
Isaac stared at Y/N's sprawled body but her voice winced him.
       "Go!"
He looked at her eyes and her eyes gave him strength. He bowed down and kissed her head, whispering 'i'll be right back'. With hard heart, without will to leave her, Isaac stood up and picked Jackson up, disappearing in the crowd. Y/N was left alone with her thoughts, staring in front of her, hoping no one would step on her. People were occupied and they didn't notice Y/N on the floor. Anxiety was eating her and not being able to move was making it worse.
        Every minute seemed like eternity and Y/N couldn't tell how long she was lying there. Whole situation made her to scream and she probably would if someone didn't touch her.
      "What are you doing down there? Are you okay?" Unfamiliar but worried face kneeled down, resting his hand on Y/N. She met with blue eyes.
       "I had an accident. I would appreciate it if you could pick me up.", Y/N tried to smile but situation was already awkward and unfixable.
The blue-eyed boy nodded, taking Y/N's arms and pulling her into his arms. A little of life came to Y/N's hands and she could hold the boy. He picked her up and held her because he figured out she couldn't stand on her own.
      "What happened? Why were you on the floor? Someone could've...", the boy wanted to say but he felt something wet. He looked down and saw Y/N's bloody shirt and blood dripping underneath it. His confused face turned into terrified and Y/N felt his shivering. Actually, she forgot herself that she had wounds from Jackson's claws. With body paralyses, she couldn't feel anything. Before he could speak, she tried to cover herself.
      "I told you it was an accident. It's not a big deal. Trust me.", Y/N tried to lie but blue eyes weren't assured so she kept lying, "A glass shattered next to me. I know..."
Y/N looked over boy's shoulder and saw lost Stiles, looking around the crowd.
       "My brother!", she loudly claimed and boy turned away, still holding her, "Can you call him to come here? He'll take care of me."
Y/N saw that blue-eyed boy was struggling to see who was her brother.     
      "The boy with stupid haircut and weird facial expression."
      "I can see him. Wait here.", the boy let Y/N go and she almost fell down but she managed to keep the balance. The boy rushed through the crowd and ran to the Stiles.
     "Hey!", the boy grabbed Stiles and faced him, "Your sister needs you."
     "My sister?", Stiles repeated, thinking he didn't hear it right.
     "Yes. Come here.", the boy pulled Stiles with him and took him to Y/N. Stiles' jaw dropped when he saw bloody and weak Y/N who needed one moment to collapse. He jumped and caught her and she held him not to fall.
      "Y/N! Oh my God, what happened?"
       "Take me out of here. I'll explain you as soon as we get out.", Y/N whispered into his ear. Stiles picked her up and put her arm around his shoulder and held her waist. Y/N looked at blue-eyed boy who was still staring at them, petrified.
      "Thank you.", Y/N mouthed and he nervously smiled to her.
        Stiles pulled Y/N out of the crowd and they came to the clean area.
      "Will you now tell me what happened? You look like you just came from a battlefield."
      "I'm still on the battlefield.", Y/N groaned, "Isaac and I tried to catch Jackson but he was faster and he stabbed us but Isaac somehow managed to put him into sleep with kentamine and take him to secret room."
       "You forgot you can't heal, right? We need to solve that wound.", Stiles said looking at Y/N's bloody stomach.
      "Not now. I don't feel pain either way thanks to Jackson's venom. We need to take care of him first.", Y/N said and looked up to see Isaac running to them.
      "For the love of God, are you alright?", Isaac said, exasperated.
      "Yes, yes. Don't worry. It's nothing", Y/N tried to calm him down, slowly putting her hand on his arm, "Where is Jackson?"
       "He's in the room. Come here."
Isaac led Y/N and Stiles to the secret room where tied up and unconscious Jackson was sitting. They closed the door and stood in front of him, observing every inch of him.
      "What are we going to do with him?", Y/N asked.
       "We need to find out more about him and his master. Until Scott comes.", Stiles said and crouched in front of Jackson. While they were waiting for something to happen, the venom in Y/N's body started fading out and pain in her stomach was sharper and sharper. She leaned on the wall and tried to thrust the pain by putting hand on her wound. She had to make it, to beat the pain and focus on Jackson who just twitched and opened his eyes, making Stiles to fall down.
      "Jackson?", Stiles whispered, going up and crouching again. Jackson was eyeing Stiles, without saying any word.
      "I think it's not Jackson.", Isaac said quietly.
      "Jackson?", Stiles repeated and now Jackson looked up and snarled.
     "Jackson is not here. We are here.", Jackson's voice was different, louder and like echo of few people.
     "Who are you?", Stiles said carefully but insecurity was vivid in his voice.
      "We are the ones who spread the justice."
      "How?"
      "We kill the ones who don't deserve to live. The ones who have already killed."
      "So you are killing the killers? All the people you have killed were killers?", Stiles kept going while Isaac and Y/N were just listening.
       "Yes.", Jackson growled.
Stiles waited for a second and then asked a crucial question.
       "Who did they kill?"
       "Me!", he shouted and ripped the rope around him. Stiles fell down again and Isaac picked him up.
       "Isaac! Isaac. More ketamin.", Stiles stammered, staring at Jackson who stood up. Isaac pulled the empty bottle out of his pocket.
      "We-We are kind of... ran out of it."
      "What? You used the whole bottle?", Stiles looked at Isaac, even more bewildered than before.
      "Guys..", Y/N yelped.
Isaac and Stiles looked in front of them and saw half transformed Jackson with glowing eyes and claws.
       "Alright. Run. Run!", Stiles shouted and ran through the door, followed by Isaac and Y/N.
      "Hold the door!", Stiles shouted again and three of them leaned against the door but Jackson crashed the wall next to them and stormed in other direction.
       "Oh my God, we are so done.", Stiles covered his mouth.
       "We need to find others.", Isaac added and broke the run. Stiles did as well and Y/N tried to follow them. Blistering pain was hitting her body with every step but she couldn't stay there. She saw Stiles rushing through back door and Isaac behind him and when she was close to them, her legs betrayed her and she fell on the ground, aching and bleeding. Isaac turned around and seeing Y/N, his heart sank down and he ran to her.
      "Y/N! Look at me!", he hugged her, "We need to take you to the hospital immediately!"
He picked her up in bride style and she stuck her body against him, feeling like all pain could disappear if Isaac was there. Isaac stepped outside and stopped because he was surrounded by Mountain Ash.
      "Y/N!", Stiles shouted seeing Y/N in that condition. Next to him was Derek who was also surprised and worried.
      "Stiles! Break the ash!", he shouted. Stiles kneeled down and with one wave, the ash was broken and Isaac jumped down.
      "We need to take her to the hospital!", Stiles panicked.
      "You think that I don't know that?! Where is Scott?", Isaac snapped. He was scared more than ever. Y/N was dying in his arms and everything else was irrelevant.
       "He's missing. It looks like the Argents got him. We need to find him.", Derek said, "And Isaac, you can't take her to the hospital. It would be too many questions." He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled the keys out.
"Take her to our shelter. Here you have car keys and keys of the house."
      "But Derek..."
      "No 'buts', Isaac!", Derek snapped at Isaac, "Do what I say. I'll come later and try to help. Now I'll take Boyd and Erica with me to find Scott. Stiles will try to find Allison. We still don't know is she involved in this. For tonight is enough that you lost Jackson."
Loud screams broke the air and they heard crowd running around.
      "We didn't lose him. Apparently we lost another person.", Stiles mumbled.
      "We can't do anything here anymore. Hurry up!", Derek claimed. Isaac took keys from him and ran to Derek's car. He slowly put Y/N on the front seat and he sat on the driver seat.
      "Y/N, you need to stay with me.", he said, turning the car on and going fast in the beginning, "Talk to me, yell at me, insult me. Anything!"
       "Isaac, I'm still not dying.", Y/N groaned, moving in her seat to find place where she would feel less pain, "You said you wouldn't tell Derek about our plan and you still did."
      "I had to. We needed help. And he turned out good. It will be good.", Isaac sighed, "It has to be good."
Y/N stretched a little and took Isaac's hand. Isaac's heart skipped a beat and he looked at Y/N. She was smiling at him, brightly and sweetly. He sqeezed her hand and didn't let her go.
      "I'll be fine.", Y/N said in weak voice, "If you don't kill us before that."
Isaac had to laugh on that.
      "We're almost there."
       In a few minutes, they really arrived. Isaac hurried to take Y/N out and put her down on the old and ripped sofa. She was now completely bloody. The pain became part of her. She wanted to yell and scream at the top of her lungs. She was aching all the way to shelter but she didn't want to worry already appalled Isaac.
      "How are you feeling?", Isaac sat next to her, taking her hand and pressing it to his chest.
      "You have to stop the bleeding.", Y/N groaned, fighting with herself to breathe, "Find gaze and something like bandages or clean rug."
She didn't have to tell him twice and he was already searching for bandages. Within a second, he came back to her, carrying the items.
      "Now you have to put the gaze on my wounds and then wrap my whole stomach in bandages. As hard as you can so I can stop bleeding. And, Isaac...", Y/N took his hand, "As much as I scream, you have to promise me you won't stop wrapping me. For my own sake."
Isaac exhaled and nodded. Y/N put her hands down, closing her eyes and Isaac rolled her shirt up. Y/N has 3 bad stomach wounds that had to be sewn. Isaac put the gaze on it slowly and then hard part came. The bandages had to be wrapped around Y/N and he had to lift her up a little every time he would stop on her back. He exhaled one more time and slipped his hand underneath Y/N. He lifted her up and started wrapping. And it had to be done tightly. After 2 wraps, Y/N started screaming. Painful screams were echoing in Isaac's ears. His heart was shattering in million pieces and his eyes were filling with bitter tears. He couldn't get over fact that he was hurting her and he promised he wouldn't stop. He tried to calm her, he whispered to her but nothing could stop her weeping.
       "Y/N!", he finally yelled, pressing his hand harder on her stomach. Y/N stopped screaming. A strange feeling caught his arm. He looked down and saw something black climbing his veins. He moved his hand and wiped it off his shirt. Y/N just then opened her eyes. While wet and tears were dripping down her face, she turned her head to confused Isaac. She was breathing heavily but she smiled at Isaac and whispered 'you took my pain away'. Isaac devoured knot in his throat. He grabbed Y/N's hand and rushed to her face, kissing her forehead and crying. His forehead was against hers and his tears were dripping on her.
      "Don't cry. It's okay now. I'm okay now.", she kept whispering. Isaac backed off, kissed Y/N's hand in his and wiped his tears off. He finished wrapping and sat down on the floor, resting his head to Y/N's.
       "Thank you.", she whispered again.
      "You don't have to.", he whispered back, "I will never let you down."
Y/N wanted to say something but Isaac presence was enough for her so she just let herself to enjoy in the feeling. Isaac was enjoying as well but his eyes froze on the door. He stood up.
      "What's wrong?", Y/N said.
      "Someone's here.", Isaac said carefully.
      "Maybe Derek."
      "No. It's none of our acquaintances."
Footsteps were louder and closer and now Y/N heard them as well and looked at Isaac who already prepared his claws.
      "Be ready, Y/N. This won't end well."

To be continued...