I'm In Love With A Monster

Song: 'I'm In Love With A Monster' by Fifth Harmony

                               ♡♡♡

   "I still don't know why did we accept their help in finding Lydia. I hate being around them.", Stiles was complaining while he, Scott, Y/N and Allison were on their way to Derek's house.
    "Stiles, this is not about you or them. This is about Lydia. So shut up and keep walking.", Y/N rolled her eyes.
     "Don't tell me to shut up. You. You only agreed with this because Isaac will be there.", Stiles stopped behind them and held the tree.
     "What?!", Y/N turned to him, "Why would I want to see him? I've got nothing with him."
     "Oh yeah? I saw your 'eye connection'. And how he is so soft around you.", Stiles said making sleezy face and then turning it into serious face, pointing on Y/N, "Don't you dare to mess with him. As your best friend, I'm forbidding you to have anything with that-that..."
     "Ha. You can't forbid me anything. You're crazy.", Y/N cut him and shook her head. She could do whatever she wants, even date a werewolf.
     "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!", Scott and Allison snaped at the same time. Y/N and Stiles looked at them and really shut up. Y/N pushed Stiles away from her and he swang on other side. Then he tried to grab her but she backed out and they kept teasing each other the whole way.
      When they arrived to Derek's house, Derek and his pack were already outside. Isaac, Boyd and Erica were standing there with crossed arms and Derek was in front of them, also with crossed arms. They were giving vibes of a 'dangerous gang'.
     "You took a long time to here.", Derek said.
      Scott and Allison looked at Stiles and Y/N who had 'what did we do' look.
     "We can't waste any more time. We have to look for Lydia.", Scott said looking at Derek.
     "I know. Our plan is to cover as much forest as we can. But we will go in pairs. We have 3 human beings and 5 werevoles. Each human will go with one werewolf and there is one pair of werewolves left. Is that fine?", Derek said. They all nodded.
     "Okay. Isaac, who are you going with?"
      "Umm...I don't know. I mean...", Isaac said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck," Y/N, maybe."
Stiles started coughing behind Y/N. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists, preventing herself not to hit Stiles.
     "Stiles, love.", she said through her teeth, "If you don't shut up, I swear to God, I'm gonna slit your neck with my human nails." Even though she acted like she didn't care, Y/N felt like her heart skipped a beat when Isaac said her name. She always had affection for him but didn't know why.
     "I think I'll go with Stiles.", Erica said smirking and curling her chewing gum. Her eyes were pinned to Stiles who hid behind Scott. Y/N couldn't hide her laugh so she turned her head away but she still could feel Stiles' glare on her.
      "I guess Scott will go with Allison...", Derek stopped to see Scott nodding and then continued, " And me and Boyd. We'll go on North, Scott and Allison on West, Erica and Stiles on South and Isaac and Y/N on East. If you need any help, just roar. See you here in a 3 hours."
      Isaac showed Y/N a sign to follow him. Before going after him, she looked at Stiles who had 'sad' face looking at Erica who was showing him with her index finger to follow her.
     Isaac and Y/N didn't talk at all first few minutes. Isaac was going in front of Y/N but both of them felt uncomfortable in the silence. Y/N wanted to break that silence but didn't know how. She was walking and looking at the ground when she bumped into something. Isaac was standing in front her with raised arms.
   "What are you doing?", she asked.
    "I heard something.", he said looking everywhere, "You should hide behind the tree. Just in case."
     "Okay. I won't underestimate your werewolf abilities but I haven't heard anything."
 Y/N walked to the closest tree and crouched there. The tree was enough big to cover her. Isaac looked at her and then again around the forest. Y/N laid her head on one hand and waited for Isaac to do something.
 After few moments, Isaac prepared his claws. Y/N laid back and peeked a little behind the tree. She heard something was coming closer to them too. And she was surprised when it finally came.
     "I really don't know how you're gonna save me from a roe deer. I think it's gonna eat me.", Y/N said sarcastically.
     "Shut up.", Isaac laughed and gave her a hand to stand up. Y/N also laughed and took his hand.
     "So can you smell Lydia?", Y/N asked.
      "No. Still nothing.", Isaac said. He stopped a few times to look again and then kept walking, "She is really used to getting lost. Why?"
      "She's a banshee. They are unpredictable. Only reason we are all looking for her is because of the police. She doesn't need them to find her again, especially naked, in the middle of nowhere so it would be great if we could find her."
      "I can't feel her presence but I can feel there is someone else here.", Isaac said looking around. He didn't overlook any detail of the forest.
      "A roe deer probably.", Y/N said rising her eyebrow and passing next to Isaac. She had huge grin on her face and Isaac saw it and started laughing.
     "You're not gonna give up on that, are you?"
     "Nope.", Y/N giggled. Sound of Y/N's laugh was a melody to Isaac.
      "Okay, smart face, if you are so stubborn, how do you get along with people?"
      "Pretty good actually. I have 2 best friends and other friends do I'd say I'm a social person." Y/N was acting childish in front of Isaac but he found it so cute. He was following her movements. Every step she made was a spell to him.
     "But you don't have a boyfriend. Maybe it means something.", he kept teasing her.
     "Yeah, it means that all the guys are idiots."
     "Don't be so hard. Maybe someone's been waiting for you for a long time and you didn't know that.", Isaac said hiding face from Y/N. He had cute smile and look that would incriminate him.
     "That's a good joke. Don't waste it on me."
     "Wait a second.", Isaac said. They were on the edge of the ground. It was quite high so Isaac jumped down first and turned to Y/N, raising his hands to catch her.
      "Are you kidding me? No way!", Y/N said looking around herself. She couldn't jump into his arms. It would be too much.
      "You told me not waste my jokes on you so this is not a joke. Even though I didn't joke about boyfriend thing.", Isaac grined with lazy look.
      "Well, you don't have a girlfriend either.", Y/N frowned crossing her arms. She liked the idea of teasing him about that.
      "We'll discuss it as soon as you jump. So hurry up, love."
      Y/N felt shivers through her whole body on word 'love'. She tried to hide her smile but with a look at Isaac's smiley face, she had to smile as well.
     "If you miss me, I swear you're dead.", Y/N said closing her eyes and then opening it again to see Isaac still standing at the same place, "Here I come."
      Y/N literally felt the time she was in the air. She didn't have time to scream because soon she was in Isaac's arms. He had arms around her waist and her hands were on his shoulders. Their eyes connected in one sweet moment. Y/N's heart was about to jump from her chest and she knew Isaac felt it. Being so close to him left her breathless and numb. Neither of them wanted to make a move and break the moment.
     "Y/N.", Isaac whispered still looking at her eyes, "Do you trust me?"
    "Umm... I guess." That question confused Y/N. Why would he ask that? And why didn't he let her go? They stood in the same place.
    "Kiss me then.", Isaac said.
    "What?!", Y/N was aware where she was now. She tried to break free from his arms but he was holding her too tight.
     "Trust me. You need to kiss me.", Isaac held her even tighter. Y/N was close to his face and only one second was separating them from a kiss. She would lie if she said that she didn't want to do that. She pressed her lips on his and wrapped her arms around his neck. She didn't think much but neither did he. Together, they made a perfect match. Everything was for a moment.
     "Oh, c'mon, you two.", they heard familiar voice, "You really have to hide here?"
 Y/N and Isaac turned away to see Sheriff Stilinski and his strict face. He was followed by other few policemen.
Isaac put Y/N down and Y/N fixed her jacket and hair.
     "We're sorry, sheriff... We needed some time to clear our minds...I mean...", Isaac tried to say. He also tried to smile but he was too nervous so it didn't go well.
    "We were worried about Lydia. What brings you here?", Y/N continued.
     "We are just checking this area. Usual check up. And you don't have to be worried anymore because Lydia came home. She is good and it turned out she also needed some time for herself.", sheriff said with voice 'i'm so tired of everything', "You teenagers are really special kind."
     "Oh my God, thank you so much.", Y/N said with relief.
     "No problem. Do you want a ride home?"
     "No. We're fine. We're about to-to go.", Isaac said still nervous.
     "If you say so. Take care of yourself.", sheriff nodded and walked away with other policemen.
Y/N held her head and sat down.
     "I don't know was it the worst or the best plan ever."
    "Well I had to save us. We couldn't just tell them we were looking for Lydia.", Isaac said sitting next to Y/N,    "Where did we stop with our conversation?" He smirked.
    "Befor or after I had to kiss you?", Y/N laughed, "Before, I think it was your girlfriend."
    "Oh yeah. I don't have a girlfriend. Maybe I'm waiting for someone special.", Isaac said laiding back on ground behind him.
     "Really? Why? You're a guy. Guys usually take whatever they can.", Y/N rolled her eyes.
     "Maybe I was waiting for you.", Isaac smirked again.
     "Shut up.", Y/N accidentaly said. It slipped to her. She didn't want to say that. She turned to him but he had the same face. He got closer to her and looked her straight into eyes. Y/N opened her mouth to say something but Isaac cut her with a kiss again. She wanted to resist it but instead of that, she sank into his arms.
He wrapped his arms around her not letting her to move. But she had so many questions that she broke the kiss but stayed in his arms.
     "Why didn't you say anything ealier? Why did you wait until now?"
     "You really think it's easy to get through Scott and Stiles? When they are constantly surrounding you? Stiles always sees monster in me.", Isaac said turning his look away.
      "But what if I say, ", Y/N said lifting Isaac's head up," that I'm in love with a monster?"
Isaac's eyes were wide opened. He couldn't believe what she was saying.
     "Then I'd say I'll hold that love forever and I will love the owner of that love.", Isaac said with cute smile.
Y/N hugged him so tight, like she held the whole world in her arms.          They needed to go but they spent whole walk in a hug.
     "So, how we're gonna tell them?", Isaac said when they were close to Derek's house. They saw that everybody were already there.
     "In a normal way. Even though I'll get lot of yelling and it will be lot of lame conversations but I don't care. I got everything I need.",
Issac kissed Y/N's forhead and they together walked from romantic forest to cruel reality.