Troublemaker 3

Enjoy in part 3! 😊😘

       Y/N was numb. The fear paralyzed her. She wanted to run but also to look behind her and see what it was.
      "Run!", Isaac said louder and shook her.
Y/N quickly turned around and saw big creepy creature standing on the field and swinging with its long tail.
      "Not without you." Y/N grabbed Isaac's hand and pulled him with her.
They started running through the field while Kanima was running after them. Soon Y/N started getting tired so Isaac took the lead and pulled her with him. In all that dangerous situation and running for bare life, she couldn't not to notice that she trusted Isaac completely. All her disdain towards him had gone and she was ready to fight with him. Isaac managed to crash the door in front of him and they rushed into school.
      Slipping and rushing, Isaac and Y/N were making their way to escape. They didn't know where they were heading. They just wanted to escape even though they knew they couldn't run forever while Kanima was breaking the walls, doors and everything else that was on its way.   
       Isaac stopped and turned around. He didn't see Kanima but hear it and he knew he had to be few steps ahead of Kanima if they wanted to stay alive.
     "This way.", he said and pushed Y/N into changing room.
     "What are you doing? It's going to kill us!", Y/N said without breath. She was terrified and shaky. She was holding for her chest to breathe normally again but still not letting Isaac's hand go. Isaac turned to her, put his hands on her arms and pulled her closer to him.
       "Listen. You have to find Scott. Only he can help us. I'll try to distract this thing until you come back."
      "What?! No! I'm not leaving you here. It's a suicide.", Y/N put Isaac's hands down and stepped back.
     "This is our only chance. Do what I say. Climb on that window.", Isaac pointed on the open rectangle window, "Run as fast as you can and find Scott. He can't be far away from here. I'll try to distract the Kanima."
    "But, Isaac..."
    "No 'buts'. It's coming. We need to hurry. C'mon.", Isaac came to the window and opened his arms, "Come here and I'll lift you up. Don't stand there."
Y/N sighed and came to Isaac. He crouched and held her legs.
    "Hold on.", he said and quickly lifted her.
    "Whoa!", Y/N screamed and grabbed Isaac's shoulders. Isaac held her tighter and stared at her. Y/N closed her eyes and then looked down to see Isaac mouthing "you can do it" with sparks in his eyes. Isaac's words gave Y/N strength to keep going. She nodded and stretched as much as she could to reach the lower part of the window. Isaac lifted her higher and she completely held the bottom, trying to climb over it. She grabbed the window and he pushed her feet so she managed to get out and lay on the concrete. She turned away when she heard Isaac's voice.
     "You okay?"
     "Yes.", she peeked through the window, "Please, be careful."
     "Don't worry about me. Just get to Scott safely.", Isaac said looking straight to Y/N's eyes. She nodded, stood up and started running like she never did before. Fear and adrenaline were leading her. Mixture of feelings made her to stop shivering and to be brave even though she didn't know where that bravery came from.    
      Finding Scott and Stiles was Y/N only goal. They weren't on the field, they weren't in the school yard but they couldn't go far away. Parking lot maybe. Without stopping and without breath, Y/N turned right and saw Stiles and Scott sitting on the Stiles' jeep. She kept running but weak and exhausted, she couldn't stand it anymore. She slipped and fell on her knees. Not able to move any more inches, she sat on the ground and with one last breath, yelled "Scott". Scott was laughing with Stiles when he heard her voice. He turned away to see dark silhouette sitting on the ground. His smile faded away and he jumped from the jeep.
     "What's wrong, Scott?", Stiles asked without knowing what Scott saw.
     "Y/N!" Scott started running to Y/N when Stiles now saw her in the dark. He jumped as well and followed Scott.
Scott had already reached Y/N and slipping, he sat in front of her.
     "What happened? Are you okay?"
He took her shaky hands, put it together and tried to calm them down with his touch. Y/N looked at him and whispered.
      "Jackson... is... the Kanima." She was struggling with herself and with every next word, she felt more and more pain in her chest, "Isaac... you- you need.... to help... him."
     "Isaac? What is he doing here?", Scott asked, confused.
      "He came... to help. Scott... save him."
With last word, Y/N swung and Scott held her not to fall. Stiles came in that moment, without breath as well.
     "Y/N, you need to stay awake. Stiles will be with you.", Scott said, turning to Stiles who already had his 'what the hell is going on here' face, "Jackson is the Kanima. I need to help Isaac. Stay with Y/N."
     "What?! You can't go alone and...", Stiles' jaw dropped and he just then saw Y/N on the ground. He jumped to her and hugged her.
     "I have to! You two would be in danger there. It's easier for everyone you to stay here. Stay. Here. And be careful.", Scott said standing up and running to school.
     "You too.", Stiles replied but Scott had already gone.
      "Are you okay? You look like you will faint any second.", he added while Y/N was resting on his chest.
     "I'm getting... better. I just need air.", Y/N muttered, going out of Stiles' hug but Stiles was still holding her hands.
     "Don't try to stand up or else you'll fall down again. What happened there? How did you bump into Kanima? And where did you find Isaac?"
      "He was also looking for the Kanima. He saw me and followed me into girls' changing room. And we found there a bag with Kanima's claw and Porsche keys in it and only one person drives a Porsche so we ran to tell you two on the field where Kanima was already standing and it started running after us. We managed to escape for a while and then Isaac pushed me through the window to find Scott while he...", Y/N stopped and turned her look away, "... was being the bait."
     "The first thing he did right.", Stiles whispered to himself when Y/N looked up and shot him with a dark glare, "I mean, he came up with a good plan. You need to be brave to become the bait."
Y/N sighed and looked away again.
     "I just hope everything will be alright."
     "It will be. Both of them are tough werewolves. And now when we know who the Kanima is, it will be easier to take him down."
     "But I'd never think it could be Jackson. He passed Derek's test and he has never showed any signs of being the crazy lizard."
     "I know but even Derek's tests aren't that trustworthy.", Stiles said standing up and raising hand to Y/N, "I think we should go to the jeep. Even though I still disagree with Scott, we need to be safe. We are more useful alive."
     "I guess so.", Y/N took Stiles' hand and stood up. He put his arm on her back and helped her with walking. But they didn't step a few steps when big crash made them to fall on the ground again. They covered their heads but when they looked on the right, they saw broken windows and Kanima running in other direction. Stiles and Y/N looked at each other with dropped jaw, both thinking that Kanima could have gone in their direction.
     "Oh my God. What was that?", Stiles muttered.
      "I don't know but we have to find Scott and Isaac.", Y/N stood up and started running towards school.
     "Exhausted my ass. She has more energy than me.", Stiles rolled his eyes, jump and followed Y/N.
      They made it to the school entry when they saw bloody Isaac and Scott with ripped clothes leaving the school. Y/N and Stiles came to them. Y/N was so happy to see them, especially to see Isaac alive. She held herself not to hug him for many reasons even though she wanted it so bad.
     "I'm so happy you're okay. Even bloody." she said instead and looked at Isaac.
     "It-it's fine. Don't worry.", he smiled shyly.
     "What happened?" That sentence was very common to Stiles.
     "We were fighting against Jackson but suddenly he stopped. It looked like he heard something or someone called him. I don't know for sure.", Scott explained, "Everything happened so fast. He left us there and went somewhere."
     "He went there.", Stiles pointed to the place where they saw him last time.
     "Probably in the woods. But now we know who the Kanima is.", Isaac said, wiping the blood of his lip.
     "Yes. And we should take him down. Together.", Scott said and looked at Isaac.
     "I'm still in Derek's pack. You can't count on me. And I should probably go now. See ya.", Isaac looked down when Scott grabbed his arm.
     "Are you gonna be alright?"
Isaac nodded and turned to go home. Y/N watched him leaving and she felt bad because she didin't speak to him.
     "Wait for me at the jeep. I'll catch you in a few minutes."
Stiles and Scott nodded and went back to the parking while Y/N ran after Isaac.
     "Isaac! Wait!"
Isaac was surprised when he heard Y/N calling him.
     "Wait! I didn't have time to thank you.", she said with smile.
     "To thank me? For what?", Isaac smirked.
     "For saving my ass. I owe you this."
     "Please. I'd never let him to hurt you.", Isaac's smirk turned into smile.
     "That is why I owe you. Tell me if you ever need something."
Isaac tapped Y/N's shoulder, nodded and went home. Y/N stood there for some time, watching him leaving. He wasn't that bad. He had his good side and Y/N wanted to discover more of it.
       The next day, Y/N dragged herself in the school. Her whole body was in pain, especially her legs. She was surviving through the school day. And also without Isaac. He wasn't at school and Y/N immediately noticed that. She wanted to see him and talk to him. It was so strange how she changed her mind when it came to Isaac in those 24 hours.
       Same thing happened in next few days. Isaac was gone and Y/N was more worried every day. She wanted to ask Scott but it would be too suspicious. She tried to hear when lacrosse team was talking about him but no one gave specific reason for Isaac's disappearance. Even Y/N herself didn't know why she wanted to see Isaac so bad. Everything around him felt so right.
       One day, Y/N was with Scott and Lydia on their way to English class when her phone rang. It was unknown number.
      "You should go. I'll catch you later.", Y/N said to them, turning away and picking up.
      "Hello?"
      "Y/N? Is that you?"
      "Isaac? Where did you get my number? And where are you?", Y/N kept her voice down, turning to see was there someone looking at her.
      "I'm near the hospital. I need your help."
      "My help? With what? And where have you been all these days?" Y/N was totally confused.
       "I'll explain you everything later. You need to come here. Remember you told me you owe me? Well this is a great payback."
      "That sounds like we are going to kill someone."
       "We won't. Just come here and I'll explain you. I have no one right now."
       "You are lucky I have good grades so I can skip classes. Meet you in 10."
       "Great."
Y/N put her phone down and looked behind her one more time to be sure no one important saw her leaving.
       Like she said, Y/N was near hospital in 10 minutes. Isaac was waiting for her.
      "Hey. I'm so glad you came.", Isaac smiled when he saw her.
      "Not like I had a choice. So, who we need to kill?", Y/N said sarcastically.
      "No one. We need to spy on Derek and other members of the pack. They went somewhere without me. Derek thinks I'm working with Scott so he dismissed me this time. And I need someone to come with me. You were the first one on my mind."
      "And where have you been last few days?"
      "With Derek. He's been teaching us 'self defence'.", Isaac rolled his eyes.
      "Fine. But I really hope Derek won't catch us."
      "He won't. We just need to be quick. Now, if we want to go faster, you need to jump on my back because I run fast.", Isaac said turning his back to Y/N.
      "No way. I'm not doing it.", Y/N shook her head.
       "You said it yourself. You don't have a choice.", Isaac smirked.
       "Fine.", Y/N said impatiently. She put her hands on Isaac's shoulder and jumped on his back. He held her legs and started running.
        Y/N felt like she was flying. Trees and ground were changing in front of her eyes and it looked so unreal. She also felt the warmth of Isaac's body. She curled in his arms with little smile on her face. The thing she didn't know was that Isaac also smiled.
      "We are here!", Isaac stopped from sudden, "I'm catching their scent."
Y/N jumped from his back and fixed her clothes.
      "So our job is to spy on them now?"
      "Yes. We need to get closer. But one question first. Why did you heart beat so fast?", Isaac smiled.
Y/N felt how her cheeks were getting red.
      "I don't know. I- I guess I was scared.", she rubbed her neck.
     "You shouldn't have been scared but never mind. Follow me."
Isaac was going through bushes and branches and Y/N followed him blindly. She would stab herself on the thorns from time to time but her every 'ouch' was followed by Isaac's 'shh'.
       When they got closer, Y/N saw people standing between the trees. Isaac put his hand on his mouth and took Y/N's hand. He led her little closer and he showed her sign to crouch.
      "We are close enough. We just need to listen now."
      "I can't hear anything.", Y/N frowned.
      "Maybe if you try harder, you will make it.", Isaac whispered.
Y/N rolled her eyes but she still heard just few words. Whole conversation was about catching Jackson who was gone last few days. Since that night in school, nobody had seen him. How they were constantly moving, it was harder and harder for Isaac to see them.
      "I need to climb the tree. I can't see them properly.", Isaac stood up a little and looked at the tree.
      "Don't do that. It's too risky.", Y/N hissed quietly at him.
      "I'll be fine." He went to the other side of the tree and somehow managed to climb with his claws. Seeing him, Y/N was scared that they would be exposed so she hid deeper in the bushes. Isaac sat on the big branch and when he was ready to exhale, smaller branch broke and fell on the ground. Y/N and Isaac looked at each other with terrified look and they knew what would happen next.
      "Who is there?" They heard Derek's voice.

To be continued...