Troublemaker 2

This is sequel of Troublemaker. It's a bit longer than it should have been so sorry for that 😅. Enjoy! And please leave a like and comment. I need your opinion! ♡

-------------------------------

"This is all your fault."
    "How come? You were the one who insulted me."
      Y/N and Isaac were sitting in front of principal's office. Y/N was sitting straight, looking at the floor and Isaac leaned forward on his hand, looking in front of him.
    "That wasn't an insult. That was truth. I really mean that.", Y/N frowned and crossed her arms. She was pissed off. She was going to be punished and it was all Isaac's fault.
     "Oh, yeah? Well, your mum should have told you not to play with big bad wolf. Especially when he's immitation, like you said. He'll do anything to prove you different.", he glared at Y/N. She felt uncomfortable and scared somehow but she just rolled her eyes and looked on the other side. In that moment, principal's assistant opened the door and looked at Y/N and Isaac.
     "Do you need something?", she asked.
Y/N and Isaac stood up at the same time and looked at each other.
     "Umm, we-we need to talk to principal. We were sent by professor Harris.", Isaac mumbled.
     "Principal's not here. Did something happen?" She looked concerned and she came closer to them.
      "No, no.", Y/N said turning to Isaac and when he looked at her she looked at assistant again, "We just had an argument. A bigger one."
A little smile appeared on assistant's face. She crossed her arms and playfully looked at them.
     "Really? And what kind of argument?"
Isaac and Y/N looked at each other again and Isaac opened his mouth to say but Y/N cut him.
    "Professional. We were partners on chemistry and we couldn't agree about one acid."
     "Are we gonna kill the rest of the class with it or are we gonna leave it on the desk.", Isaac added.
Y/N punched him on that and assistant started laughing.
      "Well it looks like it's something else but I won't get into details. Like I said, principal's not here so you'll tell professor Harris that I gave you detention as a punishment. And apologize to him. Alright?"
      "Alright.", Isaac and Y/N said at the same time.
       Half an hour later, Isaac and Y/N were killing time with Mr. Harris in chemistry classroom. He was afraid that two of them could fight again and burn whole school this time so he decided to separate them. In empty classroom, Y/N was sitting on one side of the classroom, closer to the door and Isaac on other, closer to the window.
       First hour of three hours of detention was quiet. Mr. Harris was writing his papers and cleaning his drawers while Y/N was doing her homework and Isaac was looking through the window. But everything becomes boring after some time. Only Mr. Harris had to do something while Isaac and Y/N were dying of boredom. They would play with pencils, look through the window, lay on the desk, sigh deeply or look at each other from time to time.
     Isaac was looking at Y/N who was lying on the desk when she suddenly laid back. Isaac looked at her frowned face. She looked like she remembered something and then she looked at Isaac.
     "Any plans?", Isaac whispered quietly. Y/N couldn't hear him but she saw his lips moving and she guessed what he was saying. She nodded on that. Isaac laid back and nodded as well to show her that he was listening to her. Y/N knew Mr. Harris would hear her so she took her notebook and wrote something down. She looked at Mr. Harris again and when she was sure he wasn't looking, she showed Isaac what she wrote. It said 'I have smoke perfume in my bag and they have new fire alarm. You need to distract him and I'll do the rest'. Isaac nodded on that.
     "Excuse me, professor.", Isaac cleared his throat, "Would you borrow me a pen? I'd ask my classmate but you told me not to talk to her."
Mr. Harris looked at Isaac over his glasses. He sighed and went to his shelves to find the pen. Y/N took her chance and took the perfume from her bag. She put it under the desk to spray it but it didn't work. It stuck. Y/N was angry and all her effort was hopeless because Mr. Harris turned back, heading pen to Isaac. Y/N sighed angrily and quickly hid the bottle on the other side. Isaac saw it and then looked at Mr. Harris, giving him fake smile. He took a pen and pretended to write with it. But he didn't push pen enough and it didn't write.
      "I'm sorry, professor, this doesn't work."
     "Lahey! You are really enjoying, aren't you?", Mr. Harris glared him but still turned away to find another pen. Isaac quickly turned to Y/N and showed her to throw perfume to him. Y/N was confused but she still threw it to him. He caught it and crashed it with his claws. He quickly put it in his bag before smell activated the alarm. It was so loud that all of them covered their ears.
      "Leave the classroom. Now!", Mr. Harris yelled and Isaac and Y/N didn't wait to tell them twice. They grabbed their bags and ran out of the classroom. They didn't stop running until they were far enough from school. Y/N was standing and holding for her knees, trying to catch her breath and Isaac was standing, breathing heavily.
    "What an amazing plan.", Isaac said between the sighs.
     "Yeah, but I should have...", Y/N said breathing fast and stopping to catch her breath again, "...left you there. You put us in detention in a first place."
     "We are going through this again, aren't we?", Isaac rubbed his face.
     "No. I'm tired. I'm going home.", Y/N sighed and turned to other side.
     "See ya, detention buddy.", Isaac smirked and Y/N looked at him over her shoulder.
      "See ya.", she smirked as well.
       Y/N usually got home with Scott and Stiles and not alone. She was frowned when she remembered that Stiles could be around. She smiled and took her phone from her pocket.
      "Hey, Stiles.", Y/N said when Stiles picked up.
     "Hey, Y/N/N. How come that you are calling me? Aren't you on detention?"
      "Well, yes but let's say that I couldn't be there that much and I find easier way to... cut it.", Y/N smiled to herself, knowing Stiles' reaction on that.
      "You played your 'smoke spray' card, didn't you?"
      "Maybe.", Y/N said playfully, "But it doesn't matter. I was wondering if you are around to pick me up maybe."
      "Umm... No. I'm in a car to buy something and then I'm going to Scott's house."
      "Are you up to something?"
      "No. No. No. Just some man time."
      "Okay, okay. I'll pretend that I believe you, like I always do."
       "What's supposed to mean?", he snaped on the phone.
        "Nothing. Bye, Stiles." Y/N laughed and hung up.
        Y/N walked alone to her house. She was so exhausted that she just bangged on the door and threw herself on the sofa along with her jacket and bag. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and covered her face with her hands.
       "Nice entrance.", Y/N's mum said as she walked into room.
       "What are you doing here? You should be working.", Y/N asked, lying down and staring at the ceiling.
       "I came home to pick something up and I found some time to make you a meal."
       "Thanks. I'll eat it as soon as I make my legs to move again."
       "Fine. I gotta go now so see you later."
Y/N raised her hand to wave as her mum left the house and then threw it down on herself again.
      After 20 minutes of total laziness, Y/N pulled herself to the kitchen where lunch was waiting for her on the table. As she sat down to eat, a memory of earlier events popped up in her mind. Isaac's smirk and glare crossed Y/N's mind that she felt chills. She shook her head and blinked few times. She wasn't sure what was it and why did she remember that so she just stood up and cleaned the table.
      Still lazy, Y/N laid on sofa again and turned the TV on. Her eyes were pinned to TV even though she didn't have feeling of watching it. They became heavier and heavier until Y/N felt like she was floating and fell asleep.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
     Something bugged Y/N but she turned on other side.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
     Y/N couldn't go back to reality even though she was aware of sounds out of her dreams.
Buzz.
      It stopped. Pleasant, Y/N turned on her back and kept sleeping.
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.
      After 2 minutes it started again. Y/N opened her eyes but everything was blurry. Now she realized it was her phone that kept buzzing all the time. She hadn't awoken yet so she blindly grabbed her phone and without seeing who was it or did she click to answer it, she mumbled 'hello'.
    "How long does it actually take you to answer your freaking phone?", person on the other was yelling that Y/N had to move her phone from her ear.
     "I've been sleeping. What's your problem?", Y/N groaned, still sleepy and with closed eyes.
     "Nothing much. Really. I'm just stuck in storage room. Nothing more.", Stiles continued with his high and sarcastic voice.
Y/N rubbed her eyes and stood up, moving her phone to her ear again.
     "When you decide to talk without your usual level of sarcasm and yelling, then you can call me."
      "Don't you dare to hang up! Ouch!"
Stiles' scream was followed by noisy sounds and whispers when it stopped and person came to phone again.
      "What Stiles was trying to say is that could you come to high school and release us from this storage room. Please. We accidentally left the key outside." Scott's voice was calmer and more normal than Stiles'.
    "With only one condition.", Y/N said taking her jacket and looking herself in the mirror, "I want reasonable and honest explanation for your actions."
Scott waited second and then replied simply "deal". Y/N rolled her eyes and hung up. Before she left, she looked on the clock and saw it was almost 7pm. She slept for nearly 4 hours.
      "Mum?", Y/N yelled, looking at the ground and waiting for response. She heard loud "yes?" from the kitchen.
      "I'm going out with Scott and Stiles. See you later." She didn't wait for that response and she just hurried to high school.
       Y/N's way to high school was actually thinking about how much Scott and Stiles cut her from their plans. They had been trio since they were little and now they were pushing her aside. She didn't know why.
      Meanwhile, Stiles got claustrophobic in the storage room. He was walking in circles while hanging his hands around his neck and trying to breathe properly. Scott was standing in one corner with crossed arms. His eyes were following Stiles' nervous moving.
      "Stiles, you need to calm down. You can't do anything. And making a dust won't help."
       "I know. But I can't help myself. God knows what is going on outside and we are stuck here."
      "I'm more worried about how are we gonna explain all of these to Y/N.", Scott looked away, bitting his bottom lip, "We didn't involve her or at least told her about our plans."
      "I understand that, Scott, but we were just trying to..."
      "...protect me."
Y/N slammed the door open. She was glaring both Scott and Stiles with angry face. Scott and Stiles jumped a little and looked at each other with confused look.
      "Look, Y/N/N, I know what are you thinking.", Scott stepped ahead, putting his hands on Y/N's shoulders as if to hug her.
"But we were trying to find out who the Kanima is. I don't want you to get hurt. You're too soft for this."
     "No, Scott, I'm not.", Y/N snaped, putting Scott's hands down and stepping away from him, "And I can prove..."
A big crash cut Y/N and they all looked at different directions.
     "It came from the field.", Scott pointed to the door that led to the lacross field.
Scott and Stiles were about to run to eat but Y/N stopped them by putting her hands on their chests.
     "Newborn cheerleader team has a practise now."
      "We have to move them out of school. Now.", Scott was nervously looking at Y/N.
     "You go and check the field and I'll go to their changing room."
Scott and Stiles nodded and before they separated, Scott sqeezed Y/N's hand.
     "Be careful."
Scott's support was important to Y/N. Determined, she nodded, squeezed Scott's hand back and let it go to run.
     Rush of adreanaline and need to help, made Y/N fearless. She was standing in front of half opend door. There was no sounds or noise. She slowly opened it and peeked a little. Nothing seemed unsual. It looked like there was nothing and no one in there but Y/N still wanted to check it. She stepped in, without closing the door.
    "Is there anyone here?"
She waited for response before starting to walk again. There wasn't any so she went around the corner. Everything was on its spot except school bag on the floor. It looked like a male bag. Y/N wanted to crouch and look in the bag but she heard footsteps behind her. She stood against the wall and stopped her breathing. She tried to calm her heartbeats but someone was there, behind the corner. It couldn't be Scott or Stiles. It was somone else.
With bare hands, hoping for a little luck, Y/N clenched her fists. A creature was there and Y/N was ready to defend herself.
     "ISAAC!", Y/N shouted, jumping a side, when familiar face appeared in front of her, scared as much as she was.
    "You scared a hell out of me."
     "Well you are scary yourself. I almost fell down." Isaac held his chest, trying to breath normally.
      "What are you doing here?"
Y/N's body was still trembling so she leaned her back on the door.
      "Looking for Kanima. Derek told us to search school but then I saw you, without actual knowing it was you, and you scared me. So here we are. What's your explanation?"
      "Almost the same. I was checking girls' changing room and I found that bag."
Y/N pointed in the corner and Isaac's eyes followed curiously where Y/N was pointing. His eyes turned back to Y/N and he shrugged.
     "Let's see it then."
Y/N nodded and stood again to grab the bag. She opened it and searched for anything that could tell them whose bag was that.
     "So?", Isaac said bending over Y/N's shoulder.
     "Wait! Is this...", Y/N mumbled pulling sharp object from the bag.
      "Kanima's claw.", Isaac bit his lip, giving Y/N worried look.
"And that bag belongs to?"
      "I don't know. It's definitely male bag but..", Y/N said standing up and taking bag with her when car keys dropped out of it. With shocked faces and dropped jaws, Isaac and Y/N looked at each other.
    "We-we have to tell Scott.", Y/N muttered, "NOW!"
Y/N started running, followed by Isaac who knew it would be better to tell Scott than Derek. He didn't know where Y/N was heading but he followed her every step.
      On the field, Y/N stopped to catch a breath and to call for Scott when Isaac covered her mouth. He held her weak and shaky body that he forgot what to say and Y/N didn't try to break free.
"Wait! He's here. And he will hear your yelling.", Isaac managed to say, constantly blinking like he was hypnotised.
Y/N waited for him to move his hand when she faced him.
     "I know, but we have to hurry.", she said and turned away to run when big roar made her numb.
"Isaac, tell me it was you."
Y/N was breathing heavily, standing in one place, waiting for Isaac's answer. She felt cold air and Isaac's hand on her arm.
    "Y/N.", he whispered in his ear, "Run!"

To be continued...