Flares

Song: 'Flares' by The Script

                               ♡♡♡

     "So what are our plans for today?"
Y/N was playing games on her phone on the backseat of Stiles' car while she, Scott and Stiles were driving to school.
      "I don't know. It's quite boring these days.", Scott said.
      "Hey, hey.", Stiles protested, "You forgot that you promised me we are going to hang out with Malia today?"
     "Oh yeah.", Scott and Y/N said at the same time, looking at Stiles with an 'oops' face.
"She needs to feel welcome in our inner circle. She is my girlfriend. You both have someone and now it's my turn.", Stiles said while parking the car.
     "Why we didn't have welcome party for my boyfriend then?", Y/N leaned forward, between the seats, and glared Stiles.
      "Because you're boyfriend is a psycho who hasn't ability to tell what temperature is outside.", Stiles said opening the door but Y/N was faster. She raised her hand and hit Stiles in head.
      "Hey!", he shouted.
      "Fine, we are at school now. Please, behave.", Scott rolled his eyes.
Y/N got out of the car and glared Stiles again. Stiles was still holding his head, glaring Y/N.
       Three of them were walking towards the school when they saw Kira jogging to them and wrapping her arms around Scott. Scott hugged her back and let her go to kiss her.
     "Here we go.", Stiles rolled his eyes.
     "Scott. This is school. Please, behave.", Y/N smirked at Scott and it was followed my Stiles' giggle.
     "Shut up.", Scott laughed and blushed and let Kira go. Kira also blushed and fixed her hair shyly.
     "I can't believe that Y/N is reasonable person.", Stiles laughed and shook his head and looked up to see a certain person which caused his smile to fade, "But not for long."
Y/N also looked where Stiles was looking and her face lighted up in one second. Big smile sprawled across her face and she started running to her love.
     "Seriously. What does she see in him?", Stiles exhaled and turned on the other side.
      "Hellooo.", Y/N smirked rushing into Isaac's arms who pressed her to his chest and leaned his head on hers.
       "Hello to you too.", Isaac smiled.
He was holding his world and happiness in his arms. Just her hug was enough for him to find his home. And she felt safe in his arms. She loved his smell and when she could hear his heartbeats. He would always say that it beats just for her.
      "Where have you been lately? I haven't seen you in a while.", Isaac smirked, putting his hands slowly on Y/N's cheeks, kissing her forehead and looking into her eyes.
      "I've been helping Stiles to be romantic. He has no clue.", Y/N laughed, holding Isaac's waist.
     "Hey! I heard that.", Stiles yelled, passing by them with Scott and Kira.
     "We don't doubt that, Stiles.", Isaac smirked and rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulders and joining the others on their way to classroom.
      All of them had history but not all of them were in the class.
     "Scott. Scott.", Y/N tried to whisper to Scott who was sitting in row next to hers, "Where is Allison?"
Scott jumped like he was shaken from sleep and turned to Y/N.
      "I don't know. I haven't talked to her."
Y/N nodded and while looking at  professor, she slowly pulled her phone out of her pocket. She looked down and quickly wrote 'Where are you?' to Allison and put her phone down. She'd been waiting and waiting until her phone buzzed after 15 minutes. It was from Allison and she said 'Emergency! We have a problem. Meet me at my home asap. All of you.'
       At first, Y/N blinked a few times to be sure what she had been seeing and then she turned her phone to Scott who was in even bigger shock.
      "What are we going to do?", he whispered.
      "What are you two mumbling?", Lydia sighed few desks behind Scott.
Y/N showed the message to Lydia too and Lydia just sat straight in her chair.
       "We have to go."
       "Where?", Stiles interrupted in front of Sierra.
      "To Allison. Something's going on and we all have to go.", Y/N said looking at Stiles and professor at the same time.
      "But we can't all go at the same time. This is school. We have to go separated.", Scott said.
      "I can't go. I promised Malia I'll be with her today and I can't ditch her 2 times in a row.", Stiles said.
      "Listen. This is a plan.", Lydia started and Scott, Y/N and Stiles tried to get little closer to her to hear, "It's better that Scott and Y/N go first. Later, I'll try to escape with Kira and Isaac and Stiles will join us after his date with Malia. What do you think?"
     "That's a good plan but we have to solve 2 things. We somehow need to get to Allison and how are we gonna sneak out?", Scott said.
     "Here are the keys of my jeep but you have to promise me you'll be careful with him.", Stiles pulled his keys out and gave them to Y/N.
      "And my job is to get us the hell out of here. Follow me, Scott.", Y/N said packing her books, grabbing the keys and standing up, "Excuse me, professor."
He turned his look to Y/N and she continued, "I don't feel very well. I think I'm sick. May I go home?"
She held for her stomach and her face was so pale that professor thought she would actually pass out.
     "Of course. Do you need any help?"
     "I can accompany her home. Then we will be sure she is fine.", Scott jumped up with his bag.
     "Fine but be careful.", professor said and got back to his writing and Y/N and Scott took their chance and rushed out.
      When they came to Allison's house, Y/N wanted to knock but Scott passed by her and stormed in. Y/N stayed in one place for a second and then followed Scott in. They rushed into living room to find Allison, Chris and Peter looking through the books with lot of weapons on the floor.
     "What is going on here?", Scott said looking at Allison first and then at Chris and Peter.
     "It turned out that nobody in this town can stay dead.", Peter said turning his look to book again.
     "Kate is alive.", Chris said through his teeth and Y/N and Scott gasped at the same time.
    "How's that possible? Didn't he kill her?" Scott pointed at Peter.
    "Apparently no. And to be even worse...", Allison stopped to inhale, "She is more powerful than ever. Peter didn't kill her but turned her into werejaguar."
     "Last night she slaughtered ten people at the gas station. She won't stop until she gets her revenge. Her next step was kiddnaping Derek.", Chris explained.
    "She kiddnaped Derek?", Y/N shouted coming from behind Scott.
    "Yes. And it would be good to save him as soon as possible because I don't even want to imagine what she will do to him.", Peter said putting the book down, "She captured him in catacombs under the abandoned warehouse on the other side of the town and now we can't find the damn map of those tunnels."
    "I think my mum has it.", Y/N said and they all looked at her, "She is a lawyer and I think she had a case where some men were arguing whose the warehouse is. She had to have plan of whole property."
     "That's great. You and Allison could go to get that from your house and we'll try to come up with a plan.", Chris said with more enthusiasm.
Allison and Y/N nodded. Allison grabbed her car keys and they went outside.
     "This is gonna be dangerous. We need more people.", Scott said sitting on the couch and pulling his phone out.
    "Who do you have in mind?", Chris asked.
    "Hey, Aiden. I need your help. Meet me at Allison's in 10. Fine. See ya."
     "I love the twins.", Peter crossed his arms and nodded.
After 10 minutes, the twins really arrived.
     "So, what's the matter?", Ethan asked entering the room.
     "Kate, Chris' sister, is alive. She is werejaguar that slaughters people and last night she kidnapped Derek. We have to save him and...", Scott was talking when his phone rang. He looked at others and then picked it up.
    "Hello?"
    "Hey, Scotty. Long time no see, right?"
Scott clenched phone in his hand.   "Kate."
     "That's right. I'm guessing you know who is my company now and that you will do anything to save him. Well now, I decided to spice things a little bit. I have your mother, smart head.", Kate growled into phone.
     "What?!", Scott jumped from his seat. Everybody looked at him. His anger was taking over him and he was about to explode.
"Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this!"
      "Right but I want you here tonight. And what is better motivation than this? Gather your courage and come here to save them as soon as possible or else you don't want to know what I have prepared for them. And yes, don't forget on my friends berserkers." Kate hung up while buzzing sound was filling Scott's ear and feeding his anger.
      "What happened?", Chris asked worried.
      "She took my mum.", Scott said through his teeth, trying to get back on calm condition again.
      "We definitely need to hurry up now.", Peter said.
They heard the door opening and soon Allison, Y/N, Lydia, Kira and Isaac were standing in the living room. Everyone looked so worried.
      "What did we miss?", Isaac said.
      "Here we go with explanation again. Kate is alive, she is killing people and she will kill Derek and Scott's mum if we don't hurry.", Peter rolled his eyes.
     "Scott's mum?!", Allison and Y/N yelled.
      "Yes. Did you bring the map?", Chris said coming to them. Y/N handed a map to him. He took the map and rolled it out on the desk. Others gathered it. Chris' eyes were running across the map and everybody kept quiet. The map was quite complicated and they barely could see what it was representing. Chris would just sigh from time to time and scratch his beard.
      "Fine. I think I have something. It isn't complicated plan but the key is to know how to read the map.", he finally said, pointing on the different parts of the map, "There are 3 enters plus the main enter. Each enter has to be secured so we need groups. The first group should be Scott, Y/N and Kira, second Isaac, Allison and Ethan, third Aiden, Lydia and Stiles, if he ever comes, and Peter and I should go on main enter. Our goal is to come to the center where Kate is holding them. Berserkers will be on every side so you have to be careful while entering in and you have to have each others back or else you won't survive. I'll make copies of this map so everyone will have their own. We need team work here. Got it? Any questions?"
They all shook their head and Chris stood up.
"We need to get more weapons. We are going tonight at 7pm. Until then try to relax and learn how to read the map."
Chris and Peter left and others tried to find something to do. Lydia took the book she found on the shelf about old tunnels and threw it on Y/N's lap.
"Read that."
      "What? Why won't you read it?", Y/N stood up from the floor and sat on the couch.
      "Because I'm trying to find legend for this map and because you are the fastest reader I know."
Y/N rolled her eyes and said something to herself when Isaac threw himself next to her on the couch and put his arm around her.
      "I'll help you.", he smiled.
Y/N also smiled and kissed him. He pulled her closer to him and she laid on him.
     "What do you think it will happen tonight?", Y/N said after few minutes, turning to Isaac.
      "It will be fine. We just have to be careful. You believe me?"
Y/N took his hand and squeezed it like she will never let it go again.
     "I do. I'm just worried."
Isaac kissed her forehead and she laid her head on his chest.
      Few hours later, Y/N and Isaac fell asleep with book in their hands, Lydia was still looking at the legends except Ethan joined her, Allison was preparing her crossbow and Stiles, who came afterwards and who was informed about the plan, was looking at her and Scott, Kira and Aiden were talking in the hope they would calm Scott down. The big bang on the door made Y/N and Isaac to jump out of their dreams and Lydia and Ethan to close the book reflexively.
      "We have to go now!", Peter stormed into room, "Kate has already attacked Sheriff's station."
     "What?", Stiles yelled.

To be continued...

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your support. Means so much. 400+ reads!! Wow!
This won't be long like Troublemaker. It will only have one more part that will be published in 3 weeks.
All the love. xxx   I