Perfect

Song: 'Perfect' by One Direction

                               ♡♡♡

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz
      Y/N's phone was vibrating in her bag and she was unsuccessfully trying to find it. Her bag was full of books and school things that she couldn't find absolutely nothing. Cursing underneath her breath, Y/N slipped her hand through the bag deeper and managed to grab the still vibrating phone.
       "Stiles!", Y/N yelled, "It's better for you to tell me that someone is preparing massive murder or else I won't be responsible for my actions. You are driving me crazy with your calls!"
       "Maybe if you put your phone in your pocket instead of a bag..."
      "Stiles!"
      "Oh my God! Okay!", Stiles retorted, "I'm calling you because I'm on my way to your house so prepare your cookies and no one will be harmed."
       "Khm.", Y/N cleared her throat.
      "You are being a real partybreaker these days. I'm bringing you a surprise."
      "That's better. I'm waiting for you outside."
      "No need. I'm already here."
Y/N put the phone down and peeked through the curtain to see Stiles, Isaac and Aiden leaving the car. She sneered to herself and got down.
       "Really rare situation to see three of you together without usual and not necessarily bloody fight.", Y/N glared three boys who nervously smiled and rolled their eyes.
       "Well we made a pact. Because of you.", Aiden said confidently.
       "Because of your birthday to be precise.", Isaac added.
       "Why?", Y/N asked suspiciously, raising one eyebrow.
      "Like I said earlier, I'm bringing the surprise.", Stiles said, "Recently, we've been working really. Being around supernatural homicidal creatures isn't easy so we all agreed we need a break. And what is better than leaving the town for your birthday?" Stiles put huge smile on his face and opened his arms, waiting for Y/N's reaction but he only got her frowned face and crossed arms.
       "I strictly said I don't want anything that includes drama and eventual harming either yourself or other person. I want simple 17th birthday. Nothing more."
       "It will be simple. But in way funnier and cooler way. We promise that.", Aiden said.
      "We've already planned everything. Just relaxing and full of fun weekend for 10 of us.", Isaac added again.
      "10 OF US?!", Y/N opened her mouth, blinking at Aiden, Stiles and Isaac alternately.
       "Yes. Weekend in L.A.'s best hotel for your birthday. Three of us, you, Scott, Ethan, Lydia, Allison, Kira and Malia. Liam also wanted to go but school is calling him so he can't.", Stiles explained.
       "Have you lost your minds? How will you...", Y/N wanted to say but Stiles cut her.
      "We've already planned everything. We only need your acceptance. Even your mum said yes."
     "What?! Mum!", Y/N yelled turning her head around, "Did you really agree with this craziness?"
Simple and loud "yes" from the house made Y/N to freeze her face and turn around to see the boys with huge grins on their faces.
      "Oh my God.."

                     ----------♥----------

       "I'm still thinking. I'm not quite sure what is better because I can't find the right decision. Who should I hate more? Scott or Stiles?", Y/N grumbled on the backseat, frowning her face which caused Isaac and Malia's muffled laughter.
       "Why would you hate us? We have planned your birthday perfectly.", Scott said softly, looking at the mirror to see Y/N behind him.
      "Why? First thing that I said when I remembered that my birthday was coming is "I DON'T WANT DRAMA AND COMPLICATED THINGS".", Y/N shouted, coming closer to the front seat. To Scott and Stiles' ear to be precise that was almost blow up.
"And yet, here comes Scott who called his aunt to book two apartments in L.A. for not less, not more but 10 teenagers who I still don't how got parental permission for this and then Stiles, who organized everything and who in last moment remembered to notify me, the birthday girl, about everything and you left out a little detail- that we would be going the next morning and I had only few hours to pack my bags."
      "You seriously need to stop. You sound like Stiles.", Malia rolled her eyes.
      "Hey! There is a big difference. She is way worse than I am. You can't...", Stiles exclaimed but he was hit by Y/N and his elaborating turned into an "ouch".
      "Okay, okay. Maybe it was all in rush but it will be good. I promise. Guys in the other car will agree with us. You need a break and we will join you in relaxing.", Scott smiled.
Y/N grimaced crying face, leaning back on her seat and putting her head on Isaac's shoulder. Isaac laughed and pressed his head on hers, looking the sun rise through the window.