Got 2 Luv U

Song: 'Got 2 Luv U' by Sean Paul ft. Alexis Jordan

                               ♡♡♡

  "Hey, stranger."
   "Hey, E. What's up?"
    Y/N was carrying books when Ethan came to her.
   "Nothing. I was wondering if you'd like to come to our party tonight.", Ethan chuckled.
    "Party? Umm sure. It's yours and Aiden's party, right?"
     "Actually, it's Danny's idea but Aiden and I found place for it. It's okay to text you adress later?"
     "Of course. Have you invited others or should I tell them?", Y/N said turning to see where was the rest of her crew.
     "Yeah... I was hoping you could do that.", Ethan said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling nervously, "Because of..."
     "Stiles and Isaac. I know. Don't worry. Even if they wouldn't want to come, count on me.", Y/N winked at Ethan.
     "You're the best. Text ya later.", Ethan said waving and going away.
Y/N sighed and went to the yard to find her friends.
      Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Allison and some Asian girl were sitting on the benches when Y/N came.
    "Hola, guys.", Y/N said putting her books and bag down, sitting above Isaac and wrapping her arms around back of his neck. She kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and kissed her arm. She adored a softness of his skin.
    "I guess that was only 'hola' for Isaac.", Stiles said playing with his pencil.
    "Don't be so jealous, Stiles.", Y/N said eyeing Stiles and then turning to a new girl with soft smile, "You should better introduce me to our new friend."
    "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm-I'm Kira.", the new girl said nervously standing up and raising her hand to Y/N.
    "Nice to meet you, Kira. I'm Y/N."
    "And my girlfriend.", Isaac smirked.
    "Of course.", Y/N laughed and kissed Isaac again, "So, have you heard about tonight's party?"
    "Oh, yes, I have. Aiden and Ethan, right?", Allison said.
    "That's right. And I'm so planining on going there.", Lydia said coming to them and sitting next to Scott.
    "I think that's not a good idea.", Scott said.
    "Me neither.", Isaac agreed.
    "I think that's a horrible idea.", Stiles added.
    "When did you become such a partybreakers? Why we wouldn't go?!", Y/N snaped and put arms off Isaac.
     "Because they are enemies.", Stiles stood up.
    "What kind of enemies, Stiles? Leave that in the past. The things have changed now.", Lydia said.
     "I still don't trust them.", Isaac said.
Y/N's phone buzzed in that moment.
    "It's from Ethan. He says that party is tonight at 9pm in... Derek's house."
Y/N was surprised as much as the others were.
     "Isn't Derek in Mexico?", Allison asked looking at other with suspicion.
     "He is. I don't know how did they get his house.", Scott said.
     "It doesn't matter. I'm still going.", Lydia said standing up and packing her things.
     "Me too.", Y/N added.
     "I don't want you to go there.", Isaac said turning to Y/N.
     "Why not? I was hoping we would both go and have some fun together."
That Isaac's attitude was annoying Y/N and it started pissing her off.
    "They are trouble by themselves. Do you really need an explanation?", Isaac was getting angry too.
    "Your reasons not to go are lame. And I'm going. With or without you."
Y/N grabbed her bag and jumped off the bench. Isaac jumped after her. He grabbed her wrist and turned her to himself.
    "You won't go there. Especially alone. I don't want you to find someone else there."
Anger was firing from Isaac's eyes. He was angry that she couldn't understand his situation. He didn't want to share her with anyone.
     "What?! Why would I find someone else?", Y/N was angry too but she was still and looking Isaac straight into eyes.
     "Have you seen how the rest of lacross team is looking at you?"
Now he crossed the line. Y/N couldn't take it anymore.
     "Oh grow up!", she shouted and pushed Isaac from her. Isaac stood in shock while Y/N ran away.
    "Y/N!', Lydia yelled and ran after Y/N.

     "Are we sure about this?", Allison said standing in front of Derek's house.
     "We are. I told everyone today. No one can forbid me anything.", Y/N frowned with crossed arms.
      Girls decided to go on party despite boys' disagreeing. Allison and Y/N were already there and Lydia stopped to pick Kira up.
     "So will we come in? The music is already loud.", Y/N said.
Allison nodded and they both pulled the big door.
      The room was in a dark but still very crowded. People were the ones who were shining. Their whole bodies were painted in neon colors and also some of them were wearing neon wigs.
     "Did Ethan say something about neon party?", Allison shouted in Y/N's ear. Music was so loud that Y/N couldn't hear her own thoughts so she was guessing what Allison said.
      "No!", Y/N shouted in Allison's ear.
They were both looking in the crowd when Danny appeared in front of them holding a neon blue drink.
     "Why are you standing on the door? Come in!", he yelled.
     "WHAT?", Y/N and Allison yelled at the same time.
Danny smiled to himself and pulled Allison's hand to follow him. Allison pulled Y/N with her and three of them disappeared in the crowd.
      With Danny as a leader, they managed to get through even though Y/N bumped into every person that was passing by. She was already starting to suffocate when Danny brought them to clean area with drinks.
     "There you go. Please have fun. Don't be stiff." Danny raised his glass and went back to the crowd.
     "He's right. Let's party!", Allison said and picked up two glasses and gave one to Y/N.
     "CHEERS!", they both yelled and drank it in one sip.
     Y/N took Allison's hand and led her to the dance floor. They danced and had a great fun, without worrying about the time or people who were arriving at the party. Y/N felt alive and she was doing her thing while Allison came back to reality and realized that Lydia and Kira hadn't arrived yet.
     "Listen.", Allison yelled in Y/N's ear while hugging her waist, "We should check where are Lydia and Kira. They should have showed up already."
    "You go and see where are they. I'll wait for you at table for drinks. Can't go through that crowd again.", Y/N yelled back.
Allison nodded and went to the crowd. Y/N kept dancing but after few minutes she got bored and decided to get another drink. She was choosing the drink when Ethan came to her.
     "Hey! I'm so glad you came.", he yelled with smile.
    "Me too. The party is great."
    "But one thing. You don't respect the dress code.", Ethan yelled taking Y/N's hand and turning her around herself.
Y/N was confused and a little bit ashamed because she didn't know anything about dress code. She just wore top, shorts and heels.
     "I'm sorry. I didn't know about that."
     "You should be painted into neon color. Let me turn you into masterpiece."
Ethan smirked and took Y/N with him. She felt great with Ethan and she forgot about waiting for other girls or people who arrived in that moment. On the place where Allison and Y/N were standing just an hour ago, Scott, Isaac and Stile were standing now.
     "I still think this was a horrible idea.", Stiles yelled pointing at the crowd.
     "Well, we are here now so we should go and have some fun. I guess.", Scott yelled trying to discern people in the crowd.
     "I'm pissed off so I doubt I'll have any fun tonight. I could just kill everyone here." Isaac stuck his hands into his pockets and glared the crowd.
     "Listen, only thing that we need now is a pissed off-coldblooded wolf with...", Stiles stopped, looking behind Isaac's shoulder.
      "What?!", Isaac shouted and turned away to see where Stiles was looking at. His jaw dropped and he pulled his hands out. He saw Y/N and Ethan who was painting her body. Y/N was laughing and holding her hair while Ethan was painting her neck, going all over her neck and bare shoulder.
      Isaac felt how anger was rushing through his veins. His claws appeared and his eyes were yellow. Scott grabbed his one arm and Stiles the other one.
     "Wait! Don't get quick conclusions.", Scott yelled trying to prevent Isaac to go completely mad.
But that was exactly Y/N's goal. She saw the boys few minutes earlier and she wanted to piss Isaac off. She saw him getting angry so she turned to Ethan and whispered something to him and he giggled on that and hugged her waist. When Y/N looked to the door again, all of the boys disappeared. She turned to Ethan again and took his hand. She winked at him and pulled him into crowd. They started dancing. Music was so good that their every move was perfect. Y/N was waiting for her sign and after few 10 minutes she really saw her chance. She saw Stiles with dropped jaw and Scott pulling him back. Y/N laughed and led Ethan further into crowd. She turned again to see people and saw shirtless but painted Isaac dancing between two girls. And Isaac smelled Y/N behind him. He smirked and kept turning around the girls. He felt that Y/N was close to him but when he turned away to see her, she was gone. He looked at the crowd but there was no trace of Y/N. He rolled his eyes and decided to continue his plan. But when he turned back to girl in front of him, he faced Y/N. She was smirking. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered to his ear.
     "You should have found more creative way to make me jealous, love."
Isaac smirked as well and pulled her closer to him.
    "I was just giving you the taste of your own medicine."
    "Maybe but I still won. You were jealous and mad but at wrong person."
    "What do you mean?"
Y/N swung in Isaac's arms and laughed in his face.
     "Let me tell you a secret.", she whispered to his ear again. Her voice was seducing and she knew her body was close enough to Isaac's. "It was Ethan."
      "WHAT?!", Isaac shouted but Y/N cut him with a kiss. Isaac put one hand on Y/N's back and one on her face. He wanted to hold her completely and never let go.
     "I love you.", Isaac broke the kiss and looked softly at Y/N.
     "I love you more, dumbass. You are my only. I could do anything for you.", she laughed and sank into his arms.
      Music kept playing but Isaac and Y/N were still in romantic hug.
     "Oh no.", Isaac said from sudden.
Y/N looked where Isaac was looking and saw Derek in the crowd.
     "Oh my God.", she laughed and looked at Isaac who was also laughing.
"Cover your ears!", Isaac yelled.
"EVERYBODY! OUT! NOW!'

---------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 100 reads. It's not a big deal but still means so much to me. ❤
Please like and comment so I'll know your opinion. And ofc send me your requests 😉

All the love. I