Nervous

Song: 'Nervous' by Shawn Mendes

                              ♡♡♡

     "What?! That's tomorrow? Where the hell I've been when he said that?"
      "I don't know. You are being quite a fugitive these days so it doesn't surprise me."
Isaac and Scott were killing time with conversation about math on their way to school. Isaac, as usual, wasn't in school enough to know they were supposed to have math test the next day. He was scratching his head and rolling his eyes in the hope he would remember what math professor said about the test.
     "What can I do when school is boring? And when I have super abilities to disappear. And when Derek is my alfa." Isaac tilted his head and made innocent face but he didn't last to keep it and he smirked. Scott shook his head, smiled and stood in front of Isaac.
     "This is Beacon Hills high school, a place that you should visit from time to time.", he raised his arms and with big grin, showed the building to Isaac.
     "Ha ha, very funny.", Isaac rolled his eyes, "But isn't sarcams Stiles' thing?"
     "Maybe. I'm still learning. But honestly, dude, I have to study math. I have to fix my grades or else I'm screwed. All these things about pack, controling you powers and saving people. It's all too much and..."
Isaac was listening to Scott but that was the last thing Isaac heard before he looked over Scott's shoulder. The view he had was just amazing. He stood in one place and his eyes were playing as Y/N was moving. Her smile was glowing in his eyes that even when he blinked, he would still see her smiley face. But he didn't want to blink. He wanted to remember her movements, her steps. Even far away from him, he could still smell scent of her hair that was seducing him. He forgot on the world around him and his glare was focused on her.
Scott kept talking until he saw Isaac staring at something behind him. He stopped talking for a second and turned around to see Isaac's opium. He smirked, squinted his eyes and turned to Isaac again.
     "Math's hard, isn't it, Isaac?", Scott said but Isaac still didn't pay attention so he said it louder, "Isaac!"
     "What-what?" Isaac blinked a few times and shook his head like he just woke up.
     "I said weather is nice today.", Scott said it louder again.
    "Yeah, extremely.", Isaac just then looked at Scott.
    "Riiight. What is going on?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "I'm very bat at math, but even I can see that you like Y/N. You should talk to her."
    "What? No! Y/N? No! I don't like her. I mean, not in that way. We are friends.", Isaac shook his head nervously and put his bag on both shoulders.
     "Really? She's right behind you."
Isaac screamed and jumped from his place, holding for his chest. He looked around himself but there was no Y/N. He looked at Scott who had crossed arms and 'so?' face.
    "Fine.", Isaac shrugged, "Maybe I do like her. But I'm so nervous around her. And I act like completely jerk. When she is here, I'm the most clumsiest person in the world."
     "But she is totally cool. You just need to be relaxed. She is my best friend. I know her. Just be yourself around her.", Scott said with soft smile but Isaac gave him fake smile.
     "Really? Look at this.", he said, putting his bag off his shoulders and pulling a notebook out, "These are her biology notes. I borrowed them to study but I can't even read them. She is way more intelligent than me and you expect from me to act normally around her. Mission impossible."
    "Hey, she is behind you.", Scott said peeking over Isaac's shoulder.
    "You fooled me once. Not gonna happen again."
    "No. I'm serious..."
    "Hey, guys.", Y/N greeted them with a huge smile and how Isaac didn't expect her, she scared him and he dropped notebook and his bag.
    "Is that my notebook?" Y/N smiled and pointed on the ground.
    "Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry.", Isaac muttered picking the notebook up and cleaning it, "It's okay. It didn't get dirty. Or hurt. Even though the notebook can't actually be hurt but you know... I-I should be more careful next time." He looked at Scott who had 'frozen smile' that was saying 'what the hell dude'.
"But anyway, thanks. I wanted to give it back to you. I don't need it anymore."
     "No problem. Did it help you?", Y/N smiled.
     "No. I mean, yes. But your notes are quite complicated... I mean, intelligent and I needed time to figure them out. Not like I'm stupid, even though sometimes I am but not this time. Biology is really boring and I have no interests in it so that is why it took me so long. But you are so good at it that I admire you and..."
     "I think it's time for bell to ring. We should come inside.", Scott interrupted Isaac, hoping he would save him from deeper humiliation.
     "I think that too but wait. Isaac, if you are such an admirer of my biology work, you should be my partner on today's class.", Y/N gave Isaac huge smile that encouraged him to smile as well, thinking that he didn't blow up that much.
    "That would be amazing."
     Scott, Isaac and Y/N went together to biology class. Almost whole class was in pairs. They saw Stiles sitting with Allison in the middle row, Lydia with Aiden next to them and Ethan was alone behind Lydia and Aiden. How Isaac and Y/N were already partners and they sat behind Stiles and Allison, Scott came to Ethan who smiled at him and showed him to sit next to him.
      For the first time, Isaac was enjoying on biology. Y/N was explaining her notes to him and he understood them perfectly. Even though he wasn't looking at the notes too much. He was busy looking at Y/N's face and listening a sound of her voice. He was so happy and excited that he was sitting next to her that he couldn't hide smile on his face. And luckily, he wasn't bubbling. That much.
      On the other side, Scott was occupied thinking about math. It was bugging him because he had no clue and he had to get a good grade. He looked at Isaac and Y/N and Lydia and Aiden who were giggling. Y/N and Lydia knew math and they would be good tutors and then great idea popped up on his mind. He found a way to connect fun and work.
      "Hey, guys.", he whispered and Ethan, Aiden and Lydia looked at him, "How's your situation with math?"
     "Bad. It would be good if I could get good grade tomorrow.", Aiden raised his eyebrows.
     "Me too. I was thinking about the group studying. Girls know math and they can show us.", Scott looked at Lydia's frowned face, "If they want."
     "That's better. I'm okay with it.", Lydia said and the twins nodded.
    "Great. I'll ask the others.", Scott smiled and turned to other row, "Pst! Allison! Y/N!"
Along with Allison and Y/N, Stiles and Isaac also turned away to see what Scott wanted.
     "What do you think about group math studying?"
Y/N and Allison looked at each other, shrugged and then looked at Scott again.
     "Not a bad idea. We can go to my house, if you want. My mum works tonight.", Y/N said looking at each person who was listening to her and waiting for their respond.
     "Tonight at 6?", Scott asked and they all nodded, "We have a deal then."
     "Even though I doubt we will learn anything because of number...", Stiles said but professor cut him.
    "Quiet!"
All of them quickly put their heads into books again and kept it quiet until the class ended.
     After the class, Scott came to Isaac and tapped him on the shoulder.
     "Try not to blow up tonight. You almost did it ealier."
     "I know. I'm trying.", Isaac said holding books when Y/N came, grabbing Isaac's elbow.
     "See you tonight.", she smiled passing by them when Isaac dropped his books. Y/N laughed going in other direction and Isaac covered his face with his hands.
    "Try harder.", Scott shook his head.
     In the evening, everyone arrived on the time. The twins came on their motors and the rest of them with Stiles' jeep. Y/N was particulary excited to host them but didn't know why. She was happy that there would be all of them and for some reason she couldn't get Isaac's silly face from her head and she was laughing over and over again.
      Y/N led them to the living room where everything was already set up. There were pencils, pens, papers, notebooks and books. Lydia sat on the couch with Stiles next to her, Isaac sat on one and Scott one other armchair, Y/N sat on the floor, next to Isaac's chair, next to her was Ethan, Allison and Aiden, next to Scott, and they all made perfect circle.
     Lydia started explaining easiest problems first. All of them were given different problem to solve and everyone made it. It encouraged them to continue with studying. They were studying hard and they needed a lot of paper. Especially Isaac who had many mistakes.
     "I think it's not good either. Let me show you.", Y/N sat on her knees and leaned closer to Isaac to show him her paper. She was talking to him and he was listening but again, he lost it when he looked at her and he kept staring at her. Y/N didn't see that at first but when she turned her look at Isaac and caught him staring at her, their eyes connected in one sweet moment. That moment didn't last long because Y/N stepped back, rubbing her eyes and Isaac turned away, blushing.
    "I think I need a new paper.", Isaac said and he reached for it at the same time as Y/N and her hand touched his. They looked at each other again but this time Y/N smiled, took the paper and handed it to Isaac. Seeing her smile, he smiled as well, took the paper and continued with his work.                     After an hour and a half, whole group made a great progress.
     "If someone told me I'll be this good at math, I wouldn't believe him.", Ethan said smiling and looking proudly at his paper.
     "Yeah, but wait until harder ones come up.", Allison said.
     "There is more?", Isaac asked with surprised face.
     "What did you expect? To do a few tasks and that's it? Nope, my boy, math is hard.", Stiles said, sliding down and sitting on the floor.
      "I think it's time for a little break. Time for snacks.", Y/N said standing up and going to the kitchen.
      "Finally! I'm starving!", Aiden stood up as well.
      "Me too.", Scott threw his papers on the table.
      "Me three.", Lydia added.
       "And I need internet. This math is killing me.", Isaac said, searching for his phone in his pockets, "Damn it! I think I forgot my phone in your jeep."
      "Here are the keys but don't touch anything.", Stiles said throwing the keys to Isaac. He caught them and gave Stiles a fake smile before leaving the room.
       "I will know if you do!", Stiles yelled after him.
      "Scott, you should connect these two signs here.", Allison said looking through Scott's paper.
      "I don't know. I'm exhausted.", Scott crowled in his armchair and covered his face.
      "We need to keep going.", Lydia said leaning on her hand.
       "It's like we are in the war.", Ethan frowned.
       "It's not far from the truth.", Stiles sighed.
      "Where is Y/N with those snacks? I can't take it anymore.", Aiden was walking right and left in the room.
      "Let's check it. I'm thirsty either way.", Lydia stood up.
      "I'm going too.", Allison stood up as well.
      "Me three.", Ethan said.
      "Hey, where the hell is Isaac? He was supposed to be back by now.", Stiles stood up as well.
       "He's not outside.", Aiden said, peeking behind the curtain.
       "Let's ask Y/N then.", Scott suggested.
They all went to the kitchen and they saw a thing that made their jaw to drop. Y/N and Isaac were in make out session. Her hands were resting on his chest and his hands were around her waist. They didn't pay attention on the audience they had.
       "I think they connected a wrong thing.", Stiles muttered, blinking to be sure he'd been seeing the right thing. Aiden started laughing and with him, the rest of the group. Isaac and Y/N broke a kiss in that moment and laughed as well. They looked at each other and smiled with sparkling eyes. Maybe math was the subject that connected them but their favourite subject will always be chemistry.

300+ reads! I can't believe it! Thank you so much ❤❤❤
Please vote and comment. I'm working hard on these imagines. I hope you like them. Love you ❤