On The Loose

Song: 'On The Loose' by Niall Horan

                               ♡♡♡

     "Ah, this is life. No homework, no training, no girls. Just relaxing.", Stiles mumbled, stretching himself on the chair in the caffe. Scott, Isaac and Liam looked at him, laughing and drinking their drinks.
      "Don't be like that, Stiles.", Scott joked, "It's good to have girls around. It's funnier that way."
     "Plus you have a girlfriend.", Liam added.
     "I know but still... I need to breathe sometimes, you know.", Stiles exhaled like he was doing some hard work.
      "At least you have a girlfriend.", Liam frowned and rolled his eyes, leaning forward on his hand.
      "You'll get her too. You've just started your high school life.", Scott said, trying to encourage Liam but his face was still the same.
      "Alright, woman talkers.", Isaac exclaimed, "While you are so smart, you should go and pay for these drinks."
     "Why us?", Liam protested.
     "Because you are complaining. You for not having a girlfriend and him for having a girlfriend."
       "C'mon, Liam. Don't listen to him.", Stiles tapped Liam's shoulder and went to the waiter, followed by Liam.
       "And what about you, Isaac? Is there anyone close to your heart?", Scott smirked.
Isaac sarcastically smiled, looking at his drink and playing with straw.
       "No. I don't know."
He looked up over Scott's shoulder and saw something that makes his heart stop. He froze his look while Scott waited for his answer. Long (your hair color) hair, good looking body and big smile were floating on the road, making view prettier and prettier with every easy step she took. Wild beauty in easy- going clothes would make you to just look, without saying any word. It would be shame to ruin that moment. Scott looked at Isaac suspiciously and turned around in his chair to follow Isaac's look. He glanced behind him and smirked. He glanced Isaac with corner of his eye.
      "If it's what I think it is, you should calmly step away. You know her. She doesn't care about romantic relationship."
      "I know.", Isaac came back to reality, turning his look down, "Every idiot wants her but she never pays attention."
      "Yes. She is literally bro with everyone. She puts every guy in this school in friendzone. Wherever she comes, everyone will crawl at her. But you know what's the catch?", Scott whispered, smiling and Isaac curiously looked up at him, "She loves us the most."
      "Hi, boys.", Y/N came to them with big smile, carrying her drink. She leaned down and kissed Isaac and then Scott on the cheek. Isaac tried not to blush but his cheeks were getting more and more red so he covered it with his hands and just softly smiled at Y/N.
      "Hey, Y/N. What are you up to?", Scott said, trying not to laugh at Isaac's reaction.
      "I was wondering could we hang out today. Swimming pool maybe."
     "What? You found some time in your busy schedule for your old friends, ha?", Stiles grumbled coming to them.
      "You are not and you will never be 'old friends', Stiles. You are my best friends.", Y/N rolled her eyes, leaning on Scott's chair with her hand, "So what do you say?"
      "I'm in.", Scott laughed.
      "Me too.", Isaac put his hands down and finally gave Y/N big smile which caused her smile as well.
     "Me three.", Liam added behind Stiles.
      "I'd never turn you down.", Stiles smiled.

       The boys were already on the pool when Y/N came, followed by some group of people, mostly men.
Stiles was relaxing on the sun lounger while Scott and Liam were in the pool and Isaac was sitting next to pool with his legs in the water. When he saw Y/N, he looked down and smiled sarcastically. Y/N said goodbye to her friends and went in other direction.
      "You can't go anywhere without your servants, can you?", Isaac mumbled when Y/N was passing him.
      "They are not my servants, silly.", Y/N laughed, sitting next to him, "They are my friends. Little boring but still friends."
      "You see that those 'friends', who mostly are men, are running after you like a group of stupid puppies?"
     "Omg. Your description is just amazing.", Y/N cracked out of laughing. Isaac waited for her to stop laughing with his usual sarcastic smile.
      "I'm not blind, Isaac.", Y/N rubbed her eyes, "But it doesn't matter to me. Every relationship is too tough. I want male friends not boyfriend. I do what I want. They invited me on a 'daylight party' but I didn't want to go."
      "Why not?", Isaac looked Y/N straight into eyes and she softly smiled at him.
       "Because I didn't feel like going there. That is the way I am. You can't catch me or stop me. I do what I feel to do."
      "And do you feel like going on tonight's game?", Isaac smiled.
       "I wouldn't miss it for anything on this world.", Y/N gave Isaac big smile and he felt his heart melting.
      "Watch out!", Stiles screamed and pushed Isaac into water.
      "Stiles! How rude! Poor Isaac.", Y/N yelled.
Isaac came out and slicked his hair back.
      "Thanks, Stiles. It was time for me to get in. I think Y/N should as well."
     "No, thanks. I'm fine this way."
     "Oh, really?", Isaac came slowly to Y/N and when she thought he would get out of water, he took her hand and pulled her in.
      "Isaac!", Y/N yelled, slicking her hair as well, "I was sorry for you and now you do this?"
      "You didn't push Stiles to defend me so it doesn't count."
       "I hate you!", Y/N rolled her eyes.
       "Too bad because I love you.", Isaac joked but his cheeks were red again. Y/N laughed, jumping on him and falling into his arms.
      "Bomb!", Stiles screamed and jumped into water. He totally soaked Y/N and Isaac but they just laughed, not letting each other go.