Troublemaker 6

Isaac was ready to open the door and Y/N stood up a little on her place, holding for the armrest. Isaac looked at Y/N one more time. Her nod gave him strength and he opened the door, already prepared to attack abomination behind it.
        "Whoa, whoa. I'm help. Don't kill help."
A good-looking man with raised hands surprised Isaac who growled 'who are you?'.
        "Peter Hale, Derek's uncle. He sent me to help your friend. I was good at sewing back in my days.", he shrugged.
Isaac put his claws away and moved away to let Peter come in. His eyes followed Peter's moving towards Y/N and when he kneeled next to her, Isaac just then closed the door and joined them.
        "Since when you are on good side?", Y/N was eyeing Peter who just shrugged.
        "Desperate times call for desperate measures."
        "You know him?", Isaac came closer.
        "Unfortunately. A little while back, he tried to kill us all and we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat."
        "We all make a progress.", Peter turned to Isaac, putting his hand on his chest.
        "If you just try to harm her, I'll be the one to rip your head off.", Isaac was shooting Peter with glare, standing right above him.
        "Someone certainly stood up on a wrong paw this morning.", Peter grumbled and turned to Y/N again, "Derek told me where you are. I can help you with those wounds. You just need to have little faith in me."
Y/N didn't trust Peter but there was no other option and she rolled her shirt up, revealing wrapped belly.
          "I see that you've stopped bleeding. That's a good thing. Now here comes harder part.", Peter said, starting to unwrap her, "Isaac, can you bring me first aid kit on that shelf?"
Isaac's wish for Y/N to heal was stronger than his wish not to leave her side so with big eye roll, he dragged himself to the shelf and he looked at it blindly.
       "There is no first aid kit. There are just 2 black suitcases."
       "That's it. Bring it here."
Isaac didn't know which one to take so he took it both and brought to Peter. Y/N was already unwrapped. Three bloody holes were pulsing on her stomach so Isaac had to turn his gaze away. His eyes met Y/N's eyes that were already looking at him with pleading look. Isaac blinked really hard to show her it would be fine.
       "Good thing that you brought both. We'll need that second one later."
Peter pulled out first one and opened     it.
       "That's not the first aid. That is torturing tool.", Isaac said with rage, ready to jump on Peter.
       "Slow it down. You would never bring it if I told you what it was.", Peter was putting black gloves on and taking a needle, "And if you forgot, werewolves don't need first aid and you can't expect me to have one."
         "Just stop arguing and start already.", Y/N snapped.
        "Fine. But my advice: Don't look.", Peter said.
Isaac kneeled next to Y/N's head and took her hand. He kissed it and squeezed in his hands. Y/N looked at Isaac once again and then closed her eyes.
         Peter started sewing Y/N's wounds. Isaac's eyes were moving with every stich and every thread change.
        15 minutes passed and Peter was done. He looked at his work proudly- accurately sewn and perfectly clean wounds.
        "Is it done?", Isaac widen his eyes, all pale and covered in sweat.
        "Yep. It's all good. And for the record, I used all sterilized and clean tool.", Peter put his gloves off, cleaned everything and put back in the suitcase.
Y/N opened her eyes and with Isaac's help, stood up a little.
       "It looks fine and it didn't hurt much."
        "I must admit you were really brave. And wait. There is one more thing.", Peter stood up and took a phial from his back pocket, "Dr. Deaton is sending you this. Painkiller and fast healing in one."
Y/N looked at him suspiciously and he rolled his eyes.
       "Trust me, I don't have reason to kill you."
Y/N took a phial and drank it in one sip. Her face twisted and she groaned.
        "Is it that bad?", Isaac finally spoke, letting Y/N's hand and standing up.
       "Very.", she mumbled.
       "Well it's a cure. It has to be that way. I'll wrap you later.",
        "Thank you.", Y/N blurted and Peter looked at her with pleasant face.
        "You're welcome.", he nodded, pulling out second suitcase, "Now. While you were jumping on Kanima's claws, I did some digging."
        "What is that? A book how to torture people?", Isaac said sarcastically.
        "No. It's a laptop.", Peter eyed him, "I found a connection between Jackson's victims. Look!"
Isaac and Y/N bend over Peter's shoulders and saw names of killed people, organized by time and place of death.
        "A long time ago, they were all part of the swimming team. Here is the complete list of its members. Half of them are dead but there are few more left."
        "Does Derek know about this?", Y/N asked.
        "No.", Peter sighed, disappointed, "He didn't want to listen to me. I'm really trying to find out something more but he says it's none of my business. I wouldn't agree because if you see this man..."
Peter was about to show them a picture but out of the blue, Isaac jumped and closed the laptop in front of their eyes. Dumbfounded, Peter managed to move his fingers in second.
       "What was that for?", Y/N looked at him, surprised.
Isaac was growling, moving his chest extremely fast while his hand was still pressing the laptop.
        "Maybe Derek says that because it's really none of your business. Nobody wants you here so it's for the best...", he growled in Peter's face who happened to move back. Knot in his throat reminded him how weak he was compared to Isaac. Rising back from the dead had its consequences and in that moment, he wouldn't stand a chance against Isaac. He was staring in Isaac's golden eyes when savior bell cut him. Y/N's phone rang.
        "Isaac, you need to chill out. Seriously.", Y/N stretched to grab phone from the bed, without turning her look from Isaac. Both Peter and Isaac stared at Y/N.
        "It's Stiles.", she exclaimed and answered it, "Stiles, thank God. Where are you? How are you?"
         "You are asking me that?! You serious? How are you? Did Isaac hurt you?", Stiles yelled at the phone.
        "No, I'm okay. He helped in saving me. I'm alive thanks to him."
Isaac put his hand down and so did his chest. He calmed down and sat next to Peter without saying any word.
        "Thank God. I was worried sick. We are literally thrown away all over the Beacon Hills. I'm with Lydia because she didn't feel very well, Scott is missing and you left in unknown way. I'm helpless here."
         "I'm hiding with Isaac and...", she shut up for a second and looked at Peter, "Just Isaac and I. We are both okay. Don't worry. What about Scott? Do you have any news?"
        "Not much. They are still looking for him but all Argents are gathered in their house which means someone of them is hiding Scott somewhere else. They couldn't get rid of him yet. Allison doesn't know about Scott's abduction and for sure doesn't know we think that her parents took him."
        "So you are not with Derek? Where is he?"
        "I don't know. I haven't heard of him a lot since we split but I think he is after Jackson. Apparently, something has happened again."
Y/N felt anger in her body. She clenched her fists and inhaled.
       "Fine. Thanks for calling. And keep me updated. I'm worried."
       "Of course. Take care of yourself and rest. See you soon."
Y/N put her phone down and jumped angrily.
        "Derek said he'd be looking for Scott but he lied. Now Scott is left alone somewhere. We need to find him."
        "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.", Peter jumped after her, "We will be in danger if we do that. First, we don't know where he is. Second, we don't know what could we possibly found and third, and most important, 3 of us are not enough. I don't have much strength, you are even weaker than me, plus you are human, and Isaac is angry and crazy and he can't do it all alone."
        "You better watch your mouth.", Isaac stood up and Peter felt small again, "But you have point in one thing. You two are too weak. I'll go by myself and find Scott."
        "No, you won't. I'm going, like it or not.", Y/N crossed her arms, glaring them, "Scott is like my brother. I'm not leaving him. And I might know where he is."
        "How would you know?", Peter raised his eyebrow.
        "Allison told me about abandoned house that is property of her family. Not so many people know about that and it's hidden too. Argents are probably hiding him there."
       "And I assume you won't tell us where that house is until we promise you will go too?", Isaac rolled his eyes.
Y/N nodded decisively and Isaac sighed.
       "Wait! What do you mean "us"?", Peter twisted his face, looking at Isaac and then at Y/N.
      "We are ALL going.", Isaac said, staring at Y/N. She cheered up her face and put her hands down.
       "Great. I'm calling a shotgun."
Y/N started walking but Isaac raised his arm and stopped her. Surprised, Y/N grabbed it and looked at him angrily.
       "Are you sure you are okay? Your wounds don't hurt?", Isaac's soft voice and words melted Y/N's face. She didn't care anymore what someone would say. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her head to his chest.
      "I'm telling you. I'm fine. Peter helped me.", she whispered, smiling. Isaac hugged her back and kissed top of her head.
        "I just don't want you to be hurt or in pain.", he replied.
She let him go and ran out to the car. Isaac crossed his arms and looked at Peter.
       "Gentleman first.", he retorted.
       "Do I seriously need to go with you? Two lovebirds?", Peter asked sadly but Isaac's strong nod made him to go to the car.