All I Want For Christmas Is You

Song: 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey

                              ♡♡♡

      "So we have everything?"
      "I think we have. Except snow."
      "Unfortunately.", Scott said in sad voice, looking at the bright sky while he and Stiles were driving to Y/N's house.
      "Who would believe us that we managed to persuade all our parents to go on a Christmas trip?", Stiles raised his eyebrows, turning the wheel and slowly parking the jeep in Y/N's front yard.
       "Yeah. And we are together spending Christmas at Y/N's. Cool way to spend Christmas, you must admit.", Scott smiled, opening the door and jumping out, along with Stiles.
       "Yes, but I can bet she invited someone else too. Except Lydia and Allison who will be here tonight. Kira went with her family in New York and Peter made Malia to come with him and Derek on a nice 'getting close' trip so only guys have left. Some will come for sure."
      "So what? The more, the merrier. Christmas is supposed to be full of love and happiness and not full of you being cloudy instead of sky."
      "Shut up and take those bags. I'll take boxes.", Stiles rolled his eyes and picked up boxes from the backseat, heading to the door. Scott hid his laugh and did what Stiles told him to and stood next to him in front of the door. Scott pressed the bell and soon they heard steps rushing down and stopping in front of the door. A familiar face and voice greeted them as rush of warm, tasty Christmas feeling hugged their faces.
       "Hi, guys. Welcome home!"
Y/N's bright face lightened up the entrance that was already covered in Christmas lights.
      "Really feeling like Christmas spirit, Y/N/N!", Scott chuckled, kissing Y/N and passing next to her."
      "It really feels like home.", Stiles entered in, staring all around the house. Hallway was decorated with plastic Christmas tree branches and lights. A living room was whole red with snowy ornaments on the walls, lights on the corners and big bright Christmas tree next to glowing fire in the decorated fireplace.
       "Since I didn't get a kiss,", Y/N frowned closing the door, "I'll give it to you."
She kissed Stiles who winced and smiled.
     "You can put those things over there. We will unpack it later.", Y/N said, "First I need to..."
      "Hey, guys."
Scott and Stiles looked at the stairs where Aiden suddenly appeared.
      "Thanks for letting us to spend Christmas with you. I was afraid we would bother you but it was such a relief when Y/N told us you are okay with that."
Luckily, Aiden didn't notice Scott's confused face and Stiles' dropped jaw so he kept his smile on his face.
        "Yeah. Isn't this great? Being with family on the Christmas day.", Y/N laughed nervously. She clapped with her hands and kissed Aiden on the cheek who kissed her head and wrapped his arm around her neck.
Stiles stared for a few seconds more and then finally decided to close his mouth.
       "Of course.", Stiles blinked a few times and put a fake smile on, "But who is 'us' actually?"
      "Well, you forgot there are 2 of us?", Ethan laughed coming downstairs and crossing his arms next to us.
      "Yeah, I left that little detail out.", Stiles sarcastically nodded.
      "Why don't you guys go and watch TV while Scott helps me to prepare snacks?", Y/N tried to fix already awkward situation with her optimistic smile but it looked like it didn't work so it started fading.
      "Sounds like a plan, babe.", Aiden finally said, kissed Y/N on the cheek and ran to the living room. Ethan followed him while Stiles stood in one place, staring at Y/N. Y/N gave him a pleading look that was begging him to at least try to get along. Stiles rolled his eyes and with deep sigh, went to the living room too.
       "I think it would be understandable if I had some questions.", Scott said as he and Y/N entered the kitchen.
       "I guess so. Go ahead."
Y/N leaned on the table and with crossed arms waited for Scott's questions.
      "How many people will be here? For real."
      "Us, plus Lydia and Allison. I think.", Y/N rubbed her neck.
      "You think?"
      "Yes."
      "Suure.", Scott squint his eyes, "And Stiles doesn't know anything about it, does he?"
      "Well, no. He doesn't need to be notified about everything. I think he needs to do things in a moment without previous planning."
Y/N turned around to put snacks into bowl and Scott came closer to help her.
       "And what about you and Aiden? You are still together?"
      "Yes. We had some rough time but we never broke up.", Y/N said and turned to Scott, "Listen. I know it's maybe a lot of people but all those are people we love. This is the time where we all need to be together, happy and satisfied. Don't you think?"
Scott put his hands on Y/N's worried face and made smile on it. Y/N instantly smiled for real and hugged Scott.
       "Of course I think that. I like seeing you happy.", he whispered in her ear. Y/N let him go and took a bowl when Scott grabbed her back.
       "And what about Isaac?", he smirked.
      "What do you mean?", Y/N gave him a bowl and confused look.
      "I thought you have something. You seem pretty close."
      "Isaac is my friend and that's all. But you should watch out.", Y/N put one snack in her mouth and smirked before she left the room in 'style' , "You know who is here tonight and Kira is not."
      "Hey, she is also...", Scott yelled when he remembered there were Stiles, Ethan and Aiden in other room so he blushed and kept it down, "... my friend."
       Scott entered the living room and saw Y/N and Aiden cuddling on one sofa with bowl in Y/N's hands and Ethan and Stiles on other one. Scott didn't want to interrupt happy couple so he sat next to Stiles and handed him a bowl. Stiles took some snacks in his mouth and turned his look back on the TV where they watched 'Home Alone 1'.
       After some time the movie was over and they all stretched lazily without will to make any more move.
      "It's 7pm. When will Lydia and Allison come?", Stiles yawned.
      "About 8pm. Allison had some work to do and Lydia wanted to help her.", Y/N mumbled, curling into Aiden's hug. He hugged her tighter and rested his head on hers.
      "Great. We have time for a round in video game.", Stiles claimed, looking at Scott and Ethan who nodded and three of them rushed upstairs, leaving Aiden and Y/N in romantic hug.
       An hour later, doorbell shook Aiden and Y/N and scared the guys upstairs. Y/N laughed and rubbed her eyes. She heard steps from upstairs coming down and she went to open the door.
      "Hey!", Lydia squealed, hugging Y/N tightly.
      "So glad to see you!", Y/N smiled and made space for Allison in the hug.
      "We also brought some company, if you don't mind.", Allison said and she and Lydia moved to reveal unexpected guests.
      "Hey.", Isaac and Liam waved nervously at the people inside who were confused and without any expression. Isaac and Liam were squeezing their bags vividly, scared of being dismissed by the others. Fortunately, Y/N's cheeky personality was there to save the day.
       "Oh my God! I'm so happy to see you!", she pulled them both in a hug where they finally exhaled and felt relieved.
"C'mon in! Even without snow, it's cold outside."
       "I'm glad you will all spend Christmas with us.", Scott put his warm smile on and hugged every new person, including Allison with the warmest hug ever. Aiden did the same and so did Ethan and Stiles. Stiles was cynic about new people but Y/N's happy face, made just for him, made him to change his mind and enjoy in new situation.
      "Alright, I believe that Y/N made fantastic Christmas dinner so let's go. I'm starving.", Ethan said rubbing his belly.
      "Say whatever you want, but I love Ethan the most. He always believes in me and my food. Unlike some people.", Y/N retorted and glazed Isaac and Stiles who looked at her confused.
      "What?", they said at the same time and then looked at each other.
      "Never mind. Let's go to the dining room."
      Lydia and Allison helped Y/N to serve the dinner and they all sat. On one side were sitting Allison, Liam and Aiden, on other one Y/N, Ethan, Lydia and Isaac and Scott and Stiles sat on the head seats. During the dinner, different topics made different groups. Scott, Ethan and Y/N were talking about music, Liam and Aiden about power and Lydia, Allison, Isaac and Stiles were arguing about man and female rights.
      "So if we are done with dinner, I'd like to serve you hot chocolate as well.", Y/N said standing up but Stiles cut her.
      "Don't worry. I'm closer to the kitchen so I'll bring it."
      "I'll help you, Stiles.", Liam added, standing up as well.
       "Thank you, guys.", Y/N smiled, satisfied and sat down again.
       It was good at first but after few minutes strong scream broke the peaceful house. Scared, they all jumped and ran to the kitchen.
       "What happened?", they all yelled at the same time even before entering the kitchen. Situation that they witnessed was really bad. They saw Stiles shaking his arms while hot chocolate was dripping down his lap and Liam trying to clean it up with a rug.
      "I-I'm-I'm sorry. It was an accident.", he sobbed.
     "Someone calls 911. He probably has burns.", Ethan yelled.
     "On my way.", Aiden claimed and ran to the phone.
      "I... I... can't move...", Stiles said through greeted teeth. His face was twisting from pain that everyone else felt actual pain watching him.
      "I'm so sorry, Stiles.", Liam repeated.
Ambulance was really quick and they brought Stiles into van. Liam wanted to come with him since he felt so guilty for his condition and Lydia came with them too because they needed someone rational and normal in that situation.
       "Poor Stiles. I hope that everything will be okay. That was really bad hit.", Ethan said as they gathered around the TV again.
      "Me too. After they come back, we could go to bed.", Isaac said yawning.
      "Yeah. We could play a game now.", Scott added.
     "I agree. Monopoly for example.", Allison chuckled.
      "Let me bring it.", Y/N laughed. She felt like she could do anything to make others happy on Christmas.
        After 2 hours of playing, Scott and Aiden were angry because they were always the ones who paid when they stood on someone else's property.
       "This is impossible! I give up!", Aiden claimed, crossing his arms but Y/N came closer to him.
     "Oh, babe, don't be such  a partybreaker."
She laughed and Aiden laughed too, kissing her back when phone rang. Like he was the one who was burnt, Isaac jumped from his seat and ran to pick it up.
      "Hello? Hey, Lydia. How's Stiles? Oh okay, okay.", Isaac spoke to the phone while he others waited for him in the living room, "Good. See you soon." He put the phone down and went back.
"It's all good. They are coming home. Except Stiles can't have a girlfriend in  next few months."
       They all started laughing even though it was awkward joke for Stiles' injury.
      "You know, Scott, this reminds me when YOU almost dropped hot tea on Stiles.", Y/N laughed a little, turning head to Scott who was sitting behind her back.
       "Oh yeah.", Scott laughed too, "It all happened in one moment. If that had happened, Stiles would have never had down parts."
Y/N covered her face and literally cracked out of laughing. Again nasty joke but really funny.
       "While we are speaking of 'down parts', I remember when we beat Isaac really bad.", Aiden laughed, turning his look to Isaac. Isaac grimaced.
      "And you don't remember when I kicked your ass?"
They kept remembering old memories when Stiles, Liam and Lydia came back from hospital. Lydia and Liam held injured Stiles who was barely walking. Others stood up to help them.
       "How are you, buddy?", Scott said, concerned.
       "I'm good. I'll be able to walk normally in the morning so Christmas isn't ruined after all.", Stiles said, rolling his eye and twisting his mouth out the pain.
      "Let's get you to your room. Y/N/N, how did you organize sleeping?", Lydia said.
       "Well, I've planned me, you and Allison in my room, Scott and Stiles in the room on the left, Aiden and Ethan in the room one the right and Isaac and Liam next to ours room. Is that okay?"
       "Perfect. Let's go.", Stiles said, pushing Lydia and Liam's back to walk him away.
      "It's time to go to sleep then. Good night, darling.", Aiden said, kissing Y/N. She melted in his arms. She held his waist and kissed him back.
       "Oh get a room, you two.", Isaac grumbled on his way upstairs. Aiden and Y/N just laughed and Aiden escorted Y/N to her room.