Crying in the Club

Song: 'Crying in the Club' by Camila Cabello

                               ♡♡♡

      "That's correct. Great."
      "Finally. This started getting on my nerves."
       "I can see that."
Y/N and Malia were in the school yard, doing math. Actually, it was Y/N trying to explain math to Malia but Malia would just frowned on everything she said except at the end when she finally had correct answer.
      "I'm done with these. Put these books away. Enough for today.", Malia shook her head and put everything away from the table.
      "You're really used to living in Beacon Hills, ha?", Y/N smirked, tilting her head.
      "I'm not complaining. Everything is great. Except school."
     "And Stiles?", Y/N said.
     "He's great too." Big smile appeared on Malia's face.
     "Oh, speaking of the devil." Y/N exclaimed.
Stiles, Scott and Isaac were coming to them with 3 different faces. Isaac was frowned and wistful, Scott happy and smiley while Stiles was pissed off and angry. They sat opposite of Malia and Y/N.
      "Hello, boys.", Y/N greeted them, "Stiles, what is your problem now so you are grumbling?"
      "I'm not grumbling. I'm stating the point. I hate when my dad takes my laptop and I can't finish my researches.", Stiles rolled his eyes.
     "And that is usually your pretend to be 'murder' research?"
     "That is not a pretend to be murder... You know what? I hate you.", Stiles frowned and crossed his arms. Everyone started laughing except Isaac. He saw something in front of him.
      "Guys, see you later. I have something to do.", Isaac said before leaving them. Y/N looked suspiciously where he was sitting and turned her look to Scott.
      "What is going on with him?"
      "He broke up with Allison. I guess he didn't take it very well.", Scott replied.
     "So that's the reason you're happy?", Y/N had evil smile on her face.
     "Oh God, not at all.", Scott said defensively, "I feel bad for them but I'm happy for different reason. I'm waiting to see Liam. He's been fine last few days so I can't wait to see his progress in school."
      "His progress in school?", Y/N said, peeking behind Scott. Scott turned away to see Liam running like crazy and then slumping himself on the ground.
      "Like I said, there is a space for improvement.", Scott smiled nervously, "Hey, Liam! Come over here!"
Liam heard Scott and immediately appeared next to them.
      "Hi, Y/N.", Liam said shyly, looking at Y/N.
      "Hey, Liam. How are you doing? Have you got used to being a werewolf?", Y/N softly smiled at him.
     "Almost. It's getting better.", Liam looked at Scott who nodded with smile and he looked back at Y/N, "Are you gonna watch tonight's lacrosse game?"
     "Of course. I would never miss it."
Big smile appeared on Liam's face and he kept staring at Y/N.
     "Hey, Liam. The rest of us is also here.", Stiles said.
     "Yeah, I know.", Liam said.
     "Let's go inside.", Scott laughed and stood up. Others followed him.
      At night, Lydia, Y/N and Malia decided to go together to lacrosse game. They sat in the middle row.
     "I just hope this will turn out good. The boys aren't in a good shape.", Lydia said.
      "I know. Liam is still new in werewolf world, Stiles is grumpy since morning, meanwhile Scott became moody and Isaac is the worst because he looks like a ghost.", Y/N stated.
     "True. A breakup really hit him. And Allison is also bad. That is why she didn't come to the game."
     "I know but it definitely hit him harder."
     "Shh. The game is on.", Malia shushed them.
The game didn't last long when Beacon Hills team already started losing. Everybody looked confused and uncoordinated, like they never played lacrosse before. Only one normal was Kira.
     "I told Stiles if he wanted me to watch the whole game, he'd better not suck but apparently he still does.", Malia frowned, leaning back.
     "Isaac is missing every ball while Liam is constantly looking at audience or he's just running across the field.", Y/N stated again.
     "Well, he's certainly not looking at me.", Lydia rolled her eyes. Y/N looked at her and shook her head.
     "Even I know that Isaac and Liam are going in wrong directions.", Malia stood up.
Isaac and Liam were really going in wrong directions. Scott noticed that and broke the running towards Isaac. He caught him in front of the goal and trying to turn him around, they didn't see Liam coming to them and all of them fell on the goal, crashing it completely while goal keeper managed to escape.
     "Ouch.", Y/N closed her eyes, "Was that Scott, Isaac or Liam?"
      "I think it was all of them.", Malia said through gritted teeth.
       After the lost game, tired players were going to their changing room when Y/N jumped from her place and stood in front of Isaac.
      "I know I was bad.", Isaac rolled his eyes.
      "I'm not here to judge you. I'm here to help you to stand on your feet again. You're my friend and it sucks watching you acting like that.", Y/N was talking to Isaac's face while he was backing up, "It's not the end of the world. And I'm gonna show you that. Tomorrow. After school. School yard. I'm waiting for you." Y/N was walking backwards, showing him sign to watch out while he stood there confused, not being able to say anything but he knew he had to obey her.
        Y/N was watching on her watch when she spotted Isaac coming to her.
      "Can I at least know why I am here?", Isaac sighed, crossing his arms. He looked much bigger than Y/N in that position.
      "Yes. You are on your way to get your manhood back.", Y/N said, walking away from Isaac while he ran after her with widen eyes.
      "Hey, what is that supposed to mean?"