Troublemaker 4

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry for waiting but I have had so many obligations recently and I didn't have time for writing. My imagines always have to be perfect so it requires lot of hard work and time. Hopefully I will have that now.
No further talking, enjoy in the fourth part of the Troublemaker and don't forget to vote and comment. Love you! 👍💬❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

       Isaac and Y/N exchanged terrified looks. Y/N tried to swallow her fear, burying herself deeper in the bushes. Isaac changed his look, glazing at Y/N . He clenched his fists and jumped down, causing sound of the breaking leaves and branches.
     "Show yourself!", Derek yelled.
Y/N stared at Isaac with open mouth. He saw flares of fear in her eyes and trembles of her body but he couldn't hold her and calm down. Instead, he put finger on his mouth and showed her to hide deeper. Y/N kept her look on Isaac and moved back in bushes while Isaac gave her encouraging smile that brought calm in her heart. Isaac took a deep breath and showed himself to others. Isaac's appearance was followed by Derek's dark face, eyes pinned to Isaac and Erika and Boyd's surprised looks.
      "What are you doing here?", Derek said.
      "I'm here with my pack. I guess I still have some rights, despite thing that you dismissed me.", Isaac retorted, stucking his hands in his pocket.
      "You are sitting on the two chairs, Isaac. You can't be part of the 2 packs at the same time.", Derek crossed his arms, glaring Isaac who felt uncomfortable but he tried to hide it.
     "I know but at least Scott is doing something.", Isaac waited for a second, struggling with himself to tell Derek something that even he didn't know was it truth or not, "Scott maybe has a plan to take Jackson down."
     "He has? Really? How come?", Derek raised his eyebrows.
      "It doesn't matter. The point is we have to work together. Not like 2 but 1 pack. Situation is dangerous enough and being an enemy makes situation even worse.", Isaac kept persuading Derek. Y/N heard hesitation in Isaac's voice and she prayed Derek didn't hear it as well.
      "Okay. I want to believe you.", Derek was coming closer to Isaac, facing him and staring at his eyes, "But if I find out that you lied to me, I will..."
Derek turned his look down the bushes, stepping next to Isaac but Isaac stopped him by standing in front of him and defending what was behind him. Derek looked up at Isaac again and Isaac growled 'what?' with frowned face and yellow eyes. Derek looked at the bushes again and then turned away to his pack.
     "Let's go. We're done here."
Isaac's eyes followed their leaving. Erika smirked at him and Boyd just looked at him with corner of his eyes. They left, leaving Isaac with sorrow feeling and angry soul.
      With stiffed body and impatient, Y/N jumped out of the bushes. She cleaned the leaves and thorns from her body and stood next to Isaac.
      "So... what will happen next?"
      "I have no idea. I just hope Scott really has a plan.", Isaac looked down, turning away to go when Y/N stopped him.
      "Where are you going? I have some unanswered questions."
     "And what are those?", Isaac turned his lazy look to Y/N.
     "Why don't you come to our pack already?  You'll be definitely safer with us."
      "It's not that easy. I wish it was but... Derek is my alpha.", Isaac shook his head, "Never mind. What are we supposed to do now? Are you planning to go back to school or?"
     "That was my next question and no way I'm going back. I have a better idea."
Y/N's eyes were sparkling and she seemed to be too excited about her plan. Isaac raised his eyebrow and gave Y/N questioning look.
     "Do you like pancakes?"
     "What?! Pancakes? I guess I do.", little trace of smile appeared on Isaac's lips.
      "Then we have a deal. We are going to my house to..."
Y/N's phone vibrated in her pocket and she took it to check the message. It was from Scott.
'Where the hell are you? Are you alright? You just vanished!'
      "Is everything okay?", Isaac said.
      "Yes. Yes. Nothing important. Let's go."
      "If it's something wrong, we can make pancakes next time."
      "No. We are doing it now."
Really, in a blink of an eye, Isaac found himself grumpy in the Y/N's kitchen, wearing an apron and chef's hat.
      "When you said we will make pancakes, I didn't expect I'll be the the mannish, clumsy and clueless aunty from the usual cooking channels."
He heard Y/N laughing loudly, from the other room and his face turned from frowned to smiley. Y/N joined him in the kitchen, shaky carrying bowl of flour and still laughing out loud.
       "What's so funny?", Isaac said in playful voice.
Y/N put the bowl down and looked at Isaac.
       "You.", her gaze leaned down and she started giggling again, "You look amazing in that cooking apron."
      "Thanks. It's not like you hear a feminine comment every day."
      "Shut up.", Y/N laughed and handed Isaac a clean bowl, "I suppose that mannish aunty can break 2 eggs."
      "She can try.", Isaac imitated female voice that was followed by Y/N's punch and Isaac's 'ouch'.
Y/N turned on the other side to find other ingredients.
      "Um, Y/N?", she heard Isaac one minute later, "Where do you keep a rug?"
     "Why do you need..."
Y/N turned around to see one broken egg on the window glass, dripping all the way down, and other one dripping from the Isaac's hands and Isaac's 'oops' face.
      "Isaac! When I said break it down, I meant in the bowl, not on the window.", Y/N rubbed her face.
      "Sorry. I don't know how it happened. It just splashed and ended up... up there.", he pointed to the egg stain on the window. Y/N took the rug from the drawer and wiped it off.
      "If you continue like this, more ingredients will be on you instead in pancakes."
      "Oh, really?", Isaac retorted, coming closer to Y/N, "We are friends now, Y/N, right? And friends share both good and bad?"
Y/N raised her eyebrows and before she said anything, Isaac pressed his sticky palms on the Y/N's cheeks. Y/N winced back, bewildered.
      "Really? Well then I only share bad with you because I've been constantly getting into troubles lately."
      "So I'm a troublemaker now?", Isaac smirked, going to Y/N and making her to back up. She nodded boldly and soon her face met with the bowl of flour.
      "Then you will be troublemaker's snowy friend. You really look like a snowman.", Isaac laughed, putting the bowl down, reveling Y/N's dropped jaw and widen eyes.
"And you are not moving, like a real snowman."
Y/N closed her mouth and smirked.
      "You know that I can play this game as well."
Y/N grabbed chocolate syrup behind her and poured it on Isaac's hat. Surprised, Isaac bowed his head while syrup was dripping all over him and on the floor.
      "You just didn't destroy my chef's hat."
      "I think I just did.", Y/N was proudly backing up when an egg flew through the air and almost hit Y/N who was one inch of it. Instead it hit wall behind her and the same thing happened like on the window.
      "This. Is. War."
       Splashing sounds, hitting sounds, flying objects, lot of flour fog, hits, screams and ouches ended with Y/N and Isaac's tired and dirty bodies, stretched on the different sides of the floor.
     "I think we should make real pancakes now.", Y/N said standing up and Isaac put a thumb up.
       Half an hour later, the air was filled with a smell of tasty pancakes.
      "I must say I'm proud of myself.", Isaac exclaimed, putting one done pancake on the plate. Y/N turned her look from cleaning to Isaac's masterpiece.
      "I'm proud of you too.", she chuckled, "Keep going."
      "But maybe it's not fair to you to do all the cleaning."
     "Don't worry. You are better at cooking either way.", Y/N stood up and looked at Isaac who had huge smile on his face. She smiled to herself too and reached to grab one pancake when Isaac slapped her hand and with painful 'ouch', she pulled her hand back.
      "Your hands are dirty. You can't touch it."
Isaac rubbed his hands to apron, cut one piece of the pancake and moved it to Y/N. She looked at him surprised and shy but confused face turned into a smile and she opened her mouth to eat the piece.
     "I feel like a baby.", Y/N muttered, smiling and trying to swallow the bite.
     "So what? You are a cute baby.", Isaac smirked, giving Y/N another bite but she refused it.
      "You are different than I thought.", Y/N said more seriously, "I thought you are an asshole but I was wrong. You are a great guy."
     "You're not bad yourself.", Isaac smiled, hiding his look from Y/N, "Have you ever experienced something or met someone that made you to change? It woke up a new feeling inside you and you feel happier and happier every day."
Isaac's gaze met Y/N's and both of them felt chills. They kept staring at each other when Y/N's look softed and she smiled.
       "You know what?", she came closer to him, not taking her eyes from him, "I think  I have."
Isaac's smile turned into laughter but it was cut by the door bell.
       "Who could that be?", Y/N asked nervously.
      "Scott, Stiles and Allison.", Isaac said, putting his hat and apron down and cleaning himself, "I have to hide."
       "I know. We can't explain them what happened today.", Y/N said nervously looking around her to see where Isaac could go, "Go behind that wall. They won't go there."
She pointed to the next room. Isaac nodded and went there while Y/N took spray to remove Isaac's scent. She then cleaned herself and went to open the door who was almost broke by the bangging on it.
       "Oh my God, what is going on?", Y/N said opening the door where Allison, Scott and Stiles were standing, "You will break my door."
       "You've been absent whole day! Do you really think that being alone outside while the huge homicidal lizard is on the loose is a good thing?", Stiles was yelling when Scott held him still and turned to Y/N.
      "Where have you been all day? I tried to call you and I sent you dozens of texts but you didn't sent anything back. We were worried sick."
       "I'm sorry. I didn't expect to be like that. Come in and I'll tell you what happened."
Y/N moved from the door and let three of them to get in before she closed the door and joined them in the kitchen.
      "I had to go to help my mum today. You, Scott, saw that she called me and because of the good grades, I can afford myself to skip some classes."
Y/N learned how to lie very well. She just needed to slow her heartbeats and tell something truthfuly at the same time.
"When she finished her work, she drove me back home because I really didn't feel like going back to school. I'd die on the biology. So I came here and decided to make some pancakes. Wanna some?"
       "I'm just glad you didn't get hurt but you should have answered your phone.", Scott sighed in relief.
      "Why did you make such a mess? And what is that strange smell?", Stiles said covering his nose.
      "I'm a pretty messy person and I accidentaly set one pancake on fire so I wanted to neutralize the smell of that with some spray."
       "Leave that behind. We need to work.", Allison frowned, "We saw Jackson today. He is back at school and he will be on tonight's rave. That is our chance to catch him."
      "So we made a plan with Deaton. It's complicated but effective if we do it exactly as we planned.", Stiles added.
      "But we need more people.", Scott gave Y/N qustioning look. Y/N understood him and nodded.
       "We can count on Isaac. I'm sure he will help us." She knew Isaac was listening and she smiled to herself.
       "Great.", Scott smiled, "We found out that Jackson is killing certain people by the someone's order. Kanima has to be ruled by a master and he tells him who to kill. We still don't know connection between the victims or who is his master but we are sure he will be at tonight's rave and try to kill next person."
      "So our plan is to save that person?", Y/N asked.
     "Exactly. And this is the plan."

         Loud music, crowded enters, shining glow sticks, jumping people. That was what 5 friends saw when they entered the rave room. They were looking for their target in the crowd of shining people but with no success.
      "I have a question.", Isaac leaned to Y/N, yelling on her ear, "Did you really have to wear that short skirt?"
Y/N shot him with a look and tip-toed to yell on his ear.
      "Yes because I want to fulfill my part of the plan. And why do you even care?"
Isaac rolled his eyes and turned his look back to the crowd.
      "Listen, everybody.", Scott yelled and all eyes looked at him, "You know what to do. We have to act quickly. Stiles is going to surround the area with Mountain Ash and I'll check the other parts. Don't forget- you have to fit in."
They all nodded and Stiles went in one and Scott in other direction.
       "Do you see him?", Isaac yelled.
       "NO!", Y/N and Allison yelled at the same time.
      "But I see someone else.", Allison added and Isaac and Y/N looked where Allison was looking. A brown, medium tall guy was coming to them with smiley face.
      "Hey, Allison.", he said.
      "Hey, Matt. What's up?", Allison replied nervously. Isaac and Y/N didn't hear a thing so they moved a little closer to them.
     "Nothing. I was wondering would you have one dance with me?"
     "Umm... I don't know.", Allison muttered when Y/N shook her.
     "Don't forget- we have to fit in."
Allison sighed, gave Matt a little smile and nodded. Matt's face lighted up even more and two of them disappeared in the dark.
      "So... what are we gonna do?", Isaac asked.
       "Isaac! Look!", Y/N pointed in the crowd where a man was standing with deadly cold look and deadly face.
       "Jackson! How are we supposed to do this?", Isaac asked.
     "I have a plan.", Y/N exclaimed, "But you have to follow me, okay? Do you have weapon ready?"
Isaac touched his pocket and strongly nodded. Y/N took his hand and broke the way through the crowd. Jackson was staring in front of him and he wanted to go when Y/N grabbed his neck and turned him to her. She put her forehead on his and started swinging around his body. She felt weird and scared but that was their chance. Isaac was looking at them, numb and speechless, seeing Jackson's hands around Y/N's waist and his following her every move, getting more and more seduced. Strange feeling of jealousy and adrenaline rushed through his veins and soon he stood behind Y/N, moving his body in the same rhythm as Y/N. Y/N felt Isaac's arms on hers and his breath on her neck. She felt more comfortable and free so she turned her head around and kissed his neck.
        Three of them were synchronised, dancing and moving as Y/N. She led them both and before he got totally seduced, Isaac slowly pulled the syringe from his pocket and slipped it behind Y/N's back, getting ready to stab it in Jackson's neck. Y/N figured out Isaac's sign and she was ready to move when both her and Isaac felt strong pain in the stomach. Isaac dropped the syringe. Jackson's claws were deeply stabbed into their bodies, filling it with paralysing venom. They couldn't breathe and they felt their body dying, with no power of control. Jackson's eyes turned yellow and he picked them up higher. One look at his freak face was enough to brought fear into already numb bodies of Y/N and Isaac who were just waiting Jackson to kill them.
      "She is mine!", he snarled.

To be continued...