Summer Love

Song: 'Summer Love' by One Direction

                             ♡♡♡

       Alone with your thoughts. That's the time when you don't pay attention on people, time or place where you at. Especially when those thoughts bother you, make you feel guilty even though you aren't quite sure have you done something wrong or not. Even worse is when you enjoy in that 'guilty' situation and after, you feel guilty because you enjoyed it.

      Y/N was walking like a ghost through the school. She was okay until she came there. With a first step in the building, she felt lost. Feeling of guilt was rushing through her body. She intertwined her hands because they were sweating so much. As she was walking, she would look at person next to her with a faded look. Like that person wasn't even there. But she didn't know that one person was looking her lost moving. She was worried enough to come to Y/N and grab her shoulder that caused Y/N's jumping and facing the person.
      "Hey, Y/N/N. Is everything alright? You seem physically here but mentally no.", Lydia said looking at Y/N's intensed face.
       "I- I guess. I'm just nervous. It's first day of school after a long break." Y/N tried to smile nervously but Lydia didn't buy it. She knew something was wrong.
      "Let's go outside. We still have time. It's really hot in here."
Y/N didn't want that but she still nodded and followed Lydia in the yard.
       Lydia looked around herself was there anyone familiar and when she was sure there was no one, she sat on the bench, tapping on spot next to her. Y/N froze her glare on that spot, not doing anything. Lydia looked again at Y/N and cleared her throat to shook Y/N who got back to reality and looked at Lydia with confusion. Lydia eye-showed her to sit next to her which Y/N did.
     "Now tell me what happened. It's obvious there is something so spare me of fake story of 'being alright'. What happened on summer break?"
      Y/N hid her face in her hands and leaned forward. After minute of silence, she put her hands down, bitting her lip and pulling her hair back. She relieved her worried look and pale face.
      "I don't know should I have done that. I didn't think about that earlier but now I've got a feeling that everything is coming back."
     "What happened?", Lydia laid her hand on Y/N's shoulder.
      "Maybe it would be better if I tell you. It all started last month. My mum thought that it would be good to move from here for some time, after everything that have happened and she insisted... on visiting my dad on a seaside... I didn't want that but I knew after all those events in last few months, I needed a break. So, yeah, I went there and I was bored as hell. My usual routine was arguing with my dad and one day, in the sunset actually, I went for a walk on the beach..."

     "It was quite windy. My hair was all over my face. I was already pissed off and that just made situation even worse. I would say or cuss something to myself from time to time and people would stare at me. Or shake their heads. Depends. It was really annoying as well so I decided to find another place. The best place I could find was the big cliff near the beach. It took me a time to get there but I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone. So when I got there, I sat on the very edge. I let my legs down and I let the wind to play with my hair. Sitting there, looking at the sea and thinking about nothing, calmed me. I knew I had to...let my feelings out but I didn't know how. Everything was just gathering in me. Looking at the sun and not paying attention, I didn't notice that someone came closer to me.
      "Excuse me.", he said. I snapped out of daydreaming but not because he scared me but because of a sound of his voice. I knew that voice.
    "Aren't you little too close to the edge?"
I turned back to see Isaac. Isaac Lahey with his blue eyes, curly hair and surprised face."

     "What?! Isaac? How come? I mean...", Lydia's jaw dropped, turning her look away, trying to process what Y/N just said and then looking at her again, "We haven't seen him for a few months. Since..."
     "Allison died. I know.", Y/N whispered, taking a deep breath.