Author's Note

Just so you get what's going on here.
I got three topics I'm going to explain:
- My character and her inspirations
- Why the chapters are written the way they are
- Why make another Sasuke fanfic

Killmonger (Kay)

Name sound familiar? I don't blame you, I was there first week of the release of Black Panther too. Killmonger was a name I took from the movie and comics, I just really liked the name and thought it would be fun to play around with the idea of someone actually having that name not just having it as a nickname. Kay's ethnicity will never come up in the story but you can go ahead and imagine her however you wish. For this reason exactly, I decided to not put up a cover with a girl in it. (edit: sept. 9 2021, she's black y'all can't stop me.) Just have fun while reading, these are hard times, I certainly use this as a way to ignore all the stuff the orange fuckhead is doing.
On top of that, there is her power which derives from the idea that just like Gaara can bend sand like he's from Avatar the Last Airbender instead of Naruto, someone else can bend water like Katara.

Jumpy Chapters

Now, I know I'm kind of known to not care what the manga or anime does and I just go around and mold the story into whatever I want but the reason why these chapters are written in a way that jump over a lot of plot and fillers is because I would imagine the scenes while I listened to the songs attached to each chapter. I later on decided to translate the scenes into paper and then added some more parts in. I also have to apologize for all the fight scenes, they are difficult to write.

For the Love of God, Why?

Like I said, this is my getaway. Whenever I'm bored or have nothing to do I turn to my fantasy world where there's a curly haired water bender girl that runs along my favorite character. You're welcome to dislike my lack of originality. I understand.

Thank you for reading, those of you who did. I know I don't read any authors' notes. But enjoy and give me feedback and a vote if you like it. Also, the songs are all actual music I listen to and that I recommend!
-Alijoice