Fighting Killer Bee Vol. 2

I'm Better by Missy Elliot ft. Lamb

The Raikage was angry.
Naruto had stood up to him, surprising Killmonger at how serious he became when the matters involved their favorite Uchiha.
Kay had quietly stood next to her fiancée as the Raikage argued with Kakashi about Sasuke's title of Rogue Ninja being no longer held against him.
Sasuke had pleaded her to not burst out in front of the Raikage and it was taking a lot of effort for her to keep calm and collected.
For the most part, she focused on Sasuke's left hand, his fourth finger. It was how she felt comforted now, Karin was gone- to the Sound Village with Gramps Orochimaru.
After all that they went through, Karin still proved the most loyal. Orochimaru had pleaded Kay to go back with him too, said it'd break his heart to not have her there with him but she denied despite how horrible it felt to do so.
She had promised Naruto she would stay in the village and help.
During their physical recoveries, they spoke of things for Konoha. Naruto thought she should share them with now 'Sixth Hokage, Kakashi-sama', "they're really thought out," the blond had said, "for someone from the Mist, at least."
Orochimaru understood but demanded constant visitation from both her and "Sasuke-kun."
Kay wondered if Orochimaru was going to be the one to give her away.
It only felt right, though Mei might want to do it as well.
Kay sighed a little too loud.
"What? Are you bored?" The Raikage snapped at her, "Karatachi.."
The room echoed with an audible snap of Kay's teeth as she clenched them together, Sasuke tightened his grip on her hand.
"There has to be a way to fix this that doesn't involve you yelling at Kakashi..." Kay kissed her teeth before she finished her sentence, using the grip Sasuke had on her as a reminder to be nice, "Raikage-sama."
The Raikage seemed to become even more angry. "And what peaceful solution do you suggest, Karatachi Killmonger?"
Kay turned to Sasuke, giving him a pleading look. The Raikage was asking her to snap, she knew this.
She knew it had a purpose but perhaps, Sasuke thought, the purpose was for them to attack them.
If they attacked first, the Raikage could justify himself, though Sasuke didn't actually think the Kages were under the veil of the general law.
He had witnessed enough from others to make that statement a complete fact.
"Not quite peaceful," she said, letting go of Sasuke hand, Kakashi felt on edge as he noticed Sasuke was no longer physically holding her back.
"Then what is it?"
"I'll fight you." She responded, "if you win you can skin him or whatever sick thing you're fantasizing with."
The Raikage smiled.
"If I win, I'll have Killer Bee's head on a platter, please." She said, "medium rare."
Kakashi sighed, his hand pressed to his forehead.
"Kay, you're just about to finish recovering from the war." Sasuke said disapprovingly.
She turned to him, "then tell me what I'm supposed to do? Stand here and watch this idiot rant about wanting to kill one of the only two reasons he's still alive and breathing?"
Sasuke didn't say anything, knowing she had snapped like he knew she would.
It was all kind of humorous to him but he kept having to remind himself it was a serious situation.
"Listen here, you two star Kage," Kakashi raised his eyebrows, watching it all unfold, "you and your annoying little brother would not be alive if Sasuke and Naruto hadn't stepped in and saved your lives. A job, that if I'm correct, according to Shinobi ranks, should've been yours!"
Kakashi was so glad he wore a mask, he had never quite thought he'd see such a show, all the paperwork he was drowned in made him hate being the Hokage, the job didn't seem so bad now.
"But if you really want to go ahead and dig up old dirt like what happened at the Kage Summit and the attempt at capturing the Hachibi then let me remind you that I was part of that too but you know what?"
The Raikage didn't know what to say back anymore but still angrily answered a low "what?"
"If I hadn't stopped those two meteorites that Uchiha Madara brought in, half of your village would be dead right now so yes, Sasuke tried to capture the Hachibi, yes, Sasuke tried to kill you but guess what? You and your pathetic village owe me your lives, don't think I won't put that against you."
A stood back, an obvious sign of defeat.
Kay had to breathe in a little before she could compose herself, her face was flushed. She turned back to Sasuke who was poker faced except for his eyes.
She smiled down in embarrassment as she saw the humor in them.
He extended his index finger and she grabbed his hand again in response, using both hands now.
The Raikage was calm now, a pensive face coming to him. He was still angry but he found he felt a type of respect for her. He had felt it twice before, first when she told Sasuke to run and decided to face him and Gaara on her own during the attack to the Kage Summit then again when he kept watching her get back up to fight.
She had her father's eyes, A noticed.
Not in the color, she must've taken every trait from her mother in that way but when she was angry she made a face that reminded him of Yagura.
When she fought in the battlefield and stood tall and brave, her eyes set in a very specific Yagura way.
He doubted she was aware of it.
"Karatachi," the Raikage said after some seconds of silence, "do you really think you can beat me in a fight?"
Kay smirked, "I believe so."
The Raikage hummed, a smile breaking through, "we should do it sometime, after your leg has healed. No casualties, just a fight."
Sasuke felt Killmonger rub circles on the back his hand.
"Sure." She responded.
A looked out the window, "actually, Bee had come along in hopes of a rematch."
Sasuke's eyes turned to him.
"Not with you-" the Raikage said, "with her."
Kay stepped up, her fingers unlacing from Sasuke's.
"Really?"
He reached out and caught her before she stepped too far in.
"Kay." Sasuke widened his eyes.
She looked back to lock eyes with him, she frowned.
"It'll be fine." She whispered.
Sasuke looked down at her cast where her leg was still engulfed.
Her midriff was still wrapped up too, too many ribs had been broken and for a long time, she would spend days inside the rehabilitation center.
It made him more impressed every time he heard about the state she was in that the first time she had even woken up, she had marched up to where he was being held and pulled him out.
"Where is he?" Kay turned to A.
He smiled. "He's with Naruto, in the training grounds, I believe."
Kay opened one of the windows and jumped out, Sasuke followed after her.
The Kages followed too.
When Kay stood in front of Killer Bee, he had grinned.
He knew A had told her from just the look on her face.
"Long time no see, Killmonger." Bee said.
She smiled, "yeah, Hachibi-sama."
He liked hearing that from her. For some reason it held a higher meaning.
Sasuke landed then, grabbing her, "Kay, do you really think you're up for this?"
She nodded, "you just relax. I'll be fine."
Kay turned to Killer Bee who was already bubbling with his Hachibi chakra.
Kay closed her eyes and whispered Bastet's name.
When she opened them, her third eye appeared.
"You want fun tricks, you can have them." She said.
Kay slammed her foot against the ground, cracking the cast her leg was wrapped in.
She slammed it one more time and it fell apart.
Sasuke sighed, Naruto went to stand next to him, finding the whole thing interesting.
Kay attacked first, going for a punch but she remembered how fast he was.
He moved away and was already electrified, Kay raised her hand and pulled out water out of thin air- a phenomenon that Kakashi thought was impossible.
Kay had gained the ability to pull an entire ocean without any body of water nearby- she blamed it on whatever that gray eye was on the middle of her forehead.
She reached out to engulf him but he had sped up and was going to lash out with his new sword.
Kay laughed.
"You do know that as a person who comes from Kirigakure, you wielding that sword is an insult, right?"
Bee grinned.
"I can give you some data, if you want."
Bee swung Samehada at her and she jumped over it but then she noticed the sword had dropped to the floor.
When she looked back up Bee was behind her, ready to strike, "Lariat!"
Her mind went back to her dressed in the Akatsuki cloak.
Her hands stretched out behind her and trapped him in water, his arms stuck to either side of him, he was now unable to move.
She pulled him up and smashed him against the ground.
Killer Bee stopped fighting.
Kay breathed out.
"That was close." She whispered as she walked back to Sasuke.
"I know." Sasuke said in a strained tone, he had worried.
"Do you think he's okay?" Kay asked as she cocked her head towards Bee.
"He's fine." Naruto said, waving his hand at her.
Kay turned back at the Raikage and nodded at him.
"Next time you're around, I'll be here." She told him.
The Raikage nodded back, eyeing Sasuke for a second before going to help Bee up.