Wedding Vol. 2

Palmar by Caloncho ft. Mon Laferte

A knock on the door made Kay turn.
"Come in." She pipped, expecting Suigetsu.
Sasuke opened the door instead.
Killmonger's hands went to her mouth as she saw him.
"Bast!" She gasped.
Sasuke stood in his black kuromonski, the Uchiha family crest embedded into it.
Sasuke chuckled at her reaction.
"Could I talk to you alone?" He asked.
"Yes." Kay smiled, noticing the way he was standing.
Orochimaru had been right, Sasuke was nervous.
The room cleared, Karin closed the door behind her after sending Kay a wink.
"You look so handsome." Kay said as she walked closer to him.
Sasuke smiled, "thank you."
Kay rubbed her thumb on the Uchiha crest on his sleeve.
"You can still go back on the no crest thing, Kay." Sasuke informed.
Kay shook her head, "I don't deserve it, you know that."
"I know you think that, I beg to differ." He held her hand.
Kay smiled, "then beg."
Sasuke chuckled.
"You look beautiful, you know."
Kay blushed, "Karin dressed me up like a cake topper."
Sasuke looked over at her head, "I like the flowers."
"The hair looks weird."
Sasuke smiled at her and went behind her and pulled out the pins Karin had put in her hair.
Her hair fell down at her waist.
Sasuke left a piece of her hair tied back so it could hold the flowers still.
"There we go." He said.
Kay took his hand and kissed his knuckles.
"I love you."
Sasuke leaned in and kissed her on the lips, it had been slow and short but it gave Kay a feeling in her stomach.
"I've missed you, you know." She whispered as she felt tears welling up.
Sasuke shook his head as he laughed quietly, "there you go, crying again."
Kay clicked her tongue, "stop it, I'm trying to be serious."
"Then why are you crying?" He asked, grinning.
"Cause I've missed you- listen to me!" She demanded, "I've missed it when you'd be with me, always. It was what I was used to."
Sasuke nodded, feeling guilty about leaving again.
"I've missed having you so close all the time and I've missed touching you."
Her hand raised and touched his cheek.
Her voice went lower as she whispered, "I've missed making love to you. And you to me."
Sasuke's cheeks blushed.
He stepped away from her, not knowing how to react- not knowing what to expect.
Kay laughed but walked closer to him, grabbing the side of his face.
"Relax." She whispered into his ear, "not here, after."
Her lips brushed his neck, she heard his teeth suck in air.
"As husband and wife." She said then, in a normal voice as she stepped away.
Sasuke took a moment to compose himself, he had missed her touch too.
He had craved it for the years he had been away.
"As husband and wife." He repeated as he smiled.
"In all seriousness, I did miss you immensely. I don't like sleeping alone. Kakashi is good company during the daytime sometimes, I help him do his paperwork but for the most part, it can't compare to yours."
Sasuke nodded, "I know, and I'm sorry."
She smiled, "are you?"
"I am. I've missed you a lot too. There were days when I couldn't bear the loneliness, as mean as it might sound, I missed hearing you cry." He grinned down at her and with his left hand wiped the left over moist on her cheek.
"There were some really hard nights too, I would lay and just imagine you were there, your cold hands waking me up at night."
Kay curled her fingers into her palms, Sasuke laughed, "no, no, I like it."
"This is better than the vows I wrote." She sighed.
"I didn't even write mine on my own."
Kay's face shot up, frowning, "what?"
Sasuke smiled shyly, "You know there was no way I was going to say anything heartfelt in front of all those people."
"Who helped you?"
Sasuke shrugged, "Naruto."
Kay's smile turned into a grin, "really?"
"You seem so happy it was him."
Kay nodded but then another thought came to mind, "do you wish your brother was here?"
Sasuke nodded, "of course, but I think the time alone has helped me with that as well. I've proven to myself I can survive on my own again, I thought I knew what loneliness was before but I was wrong. He's in the Ancestral Plane now, watching this, I bet."
Kay smiled, "I bet that too."
"I think we should step out." Sasuke whispered as a moment of silence fell upon them.
Kay sighed, "I forgot to choose between Mei and Gramps."
Sasuke chuckled, "so what are you going to do?"
"They're standing as a couple for today, as my parents."
Sasuke raised his eyebrows as he opened the door for her.
"Did Kakashi demand the role of your father as I thought he would?" Kay asked.
He nodded. "More than you think, actually."
"You two ready? You've had them waiting!" Mei scolded.
Kay smiled over at Sasuke, "we're ready."
Karin came in grabbing Sasuke, "the Sixth Hokage is waiting!"
"The one time he isn't late." He mumbled mostly to himself.
"Alright, so Karin, you're the one who's gonna get us drunk so go ahead and stand in front of us." Kay said, moving Karin as she carried the umbrella.
"Mei and Gramps behind me, and - Suigetsu can you be a sweetheart and bring Kakashi and Naruto in?"
Suigetsu nodded and looked for him in another room.
They were currently inside Kay's apartment, Kay's and Sasuke's old apartment. They were to have a new home when they came back from their honeymoon, whenever that was going to end.
The guest were all outside the apartment, waiting.
Kay only hoped the sun wasn't too harsh today.
Kakashi stumbled in, dressed in all black except for the Hokage cape he mandatorily had to wear at all times.
Naruto was dressed up as well, something he didn't do often.
"I'm so excited for this!" He said with a smile.
"Arlight, so Naruto stands just behind us, holding- Karin, give him the umbrella, come on."
Karin did so unwillingly.
Karin was not a fan of Naruto.
"Why do I have to hold the sake?" Suigetsu asked, "isn't this a girl's job?"
"Well today it's yours, fish-head." Kay snapped.
"Where's Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked.
Karin turned slowly to him, her eyes angry.
"Relax," Kay told her then turned to Naruto, "to be quite honest with you, I asked her if she wanted to be part of it but she refused. I'm actually not sure if she'll be attending at all."
Naruto stared at Kay's face and realized she did want her in the ceremony. Kay wanted Team 7 and Taka in the same building, together.
They were both huge parts of Sasuke's life, they were both Sasuke's family.
"I'm sure she'll be here." Naruto nodded.
"Alright, let's get this started then." Mei called and Karin turned forward and started walking.
Kay made sure she had a good grip on her kimono and followed along, Sasuke looked down at her as Kakashi spoke into his ear.
"You've got to be nice to her, she's good for you." Kakashi whispered.
Sasuke nodded, "I know."
Kay pretended she couldn't hear the conversation.
"I'm losing a lot in letting her run off with you, I hope you take that time to make her happy." Kakashi continued. "She's changed you, as a man and that's something you're not going to get anywhere else."
Kay stretched her hand to grab Sasuke's, he looked at her and gave her a shy nod.
"Alright, lets do this." Kay called and they started moving out the front door.
Kay was surprised at the attendance, whilst it wasn't that big, she didn't expect a lot of the people to be there.
There people attending from Krigakure, Chijuro and two other Shinobi she remembered from the war.
The Raikage had not attended, but since she had come to terms with him already, she had sent an invitation. He had politely declined but congratulated her and wished her a happy marriage.
Killer Bee came in his place, apparently. He was making a fool of himself in the crowd as usual.
Sasuke was a little thrown off at the amount of people there, he had not realized the bonds Kay had been making when he left. Somehow he thought he'd be more like him, secluded.
It made him happy to know she had people that cared about her too.
Kay spotted the pink hair in-between Ino and Hinata.
She held a smile on her face, it made Kay wonder.
Sakura smiled because she could see the happiness in Sasuke as he walked next to Kay. She knew that was good enough.
Kay stopped and reached her hand out to her. Sakura flinched in surprise, "come on, Sakura."
Kay smiled at her, Sakura took her hand and walked next to Suigetsu who handed her one of the two flasks for the sake he had been holding.
After they got inside the temple and drank from the flasks, Kay and Sasuke faced each other.
Kakashi smiled as he saw the excitement in Kay's face.
"Karatachi Killmonger," Sasuke started, "I have never been good with words but you always know the way to pour them out of me."
Kay grinned.
Sasuke blushed and looked at his side, everyone was watching him.
"Hey, no, no. Look at me." Kay told him.
The guests laughed, "and today I stand here to show you how much more I'll love you from here on."
Kay pulled up her hand and poked his forehead.
"Um, Uchiha Sasuke, we met when we were just children, in a world that unfortunately made us grow up too fast. Now we stand in a better one, one that we have and still are moving to progress. One without war, one without hurt little boys and angry little girls. This is a world we made together and it's a life I want to share with only you. I love you and there's nothing that'd fulfill me more than being your wife."
Kay put the ring on Sasuke.
His cheeks were bright red then and he could hear Naruto poking fun at him already.
"You may now kiss the bride." Kakashi told them.
Sasuke was still but Kay went up to him and brushed her lips with his.
Sasuke pulled away and tried to hide his blush.
"Why are you acting like its the first time you've kissed her?" Naruto asked.
"Shut up, idiot." Sasuke retorted.