Intimacy Vol. 2

Love On The Brain by Rihanna

"Stop crying."
Kay couldn't stop.
Sasuke's hand was holding his head, he didn't know what to do.
"Please stop crying." He pleaded.
"Do you not realize-" Kay crouched down her arms around her. "Karin, Sasuke. My Karin."
Sasuke refused to meet her eyes.
"Sasuke, what are you thinking? What is going on?"
Sasuke stood up from his seat, the chair falling to the ground as he reached for the door.
"I don't have to explain myself to you."
Kay ran after him, slamming the door back close as she stood in front of him.
"Yes, you do."
He glared at her, she frowned at the look in his eyes.
"Stop looking at me like that, Sasuke." She whispered.
"Like what?" He countered.
"Like you don't care. I know you. I know you care."
He reached out to touch her face, she flinched when his hand moved.
Sasuke's hand turned into a fist and he took a step back, angrier more than ever at himself.
He didn't like how sheer his shirt was on her, he didn't like that he could see the bandages underneath them.
Madara had healed the injuries he'd given her himself.
"Just tell me what's wrong." She whispered, wrapping her arms around him.
Her tears wet his chest.
"Please tell me what's wrong, I want to know this is all for a reason, Sasuke." She said, holding his hair.
He didn't answer but instead he took her face and kissed her.
She sobbed through the kiss.
"Please stop crying, Kay. Please stop." He whispered.
She didn't.
Sasuke sat on the bed, holding her as she cried.
Kay had never felt so angry, had never felt like she had made such a big mistake.
She had never wished she wouldn't have left Kirigakure before.
Sasuke felt her lips on his jaw and he screwed his eyes shut.
"I hate you." She whispered as she kept kissing him.
He nodded, agreeing.
"You're wearing me down, Suki." She told him as he laid her down on the bed.
"I am." He nodded, hovering above her, kissing her neck.
Kay moaned as he kissed a soft spot.
She knew it was wrong to take such an emotional turn to the conversation but there was nothing else to do. She wasn't going to leave him, she could never bring herself to do that.
"Sasuke, I love you." She whispered at him.
He hummed as he reached up and whispered back into her ear, "I love you too."
His hands went underneath her shirt, she had removed her wet overalls a while ago.
She looked aside, her tears had not stopped.
Sasuke removed her shirt, she went for the rope holding his pants, throwing it over her head, holding his face to kiss him.
He pulled at her underwear, the only thing she was wearing as her bottoms.
He went to kiss her mouth as his went to rub her clit.
She let out a small sigh, pulling him to her.
"Kay, I'm sorry." He whispered at her, trying to be truthful.
Her hands grabbed at his hair. "Show me."
He wrapped his arm around her waist and flipped her around, Kay yelped.
Her bottom faced up.
His arms wrapped around her as he stroked his penis, trying to get himself harder.
His fingers went inside her.
"Please," she whispered, not trying to be loud.
"Give me a second." He answered as he went to get inside her.
"Oh." She grabbed the pillow on the bed.
He went in slow at first but then kept up a pace.
She was overwhelmed, her hands did not know what to do as she let her weight fall to her elbows.
"Sasuke." She whined.
Sasuke reached his hands down her back then back down to hold her hips.
"I like the way you say my name." He confessed, thrusting particularly deep.
Her hair was sprawled messily over her back, a sight he liked as well.
"Say it again?" He pleaded softly.
He sat down, her body on top of him as he thrusted upwards, her hands caressing herself.
"Kay, please." He asked again.
She collected all her hair in her hands, Sasuke admired the way she looked when she did that.
"Sasuke," she pleaded in the voice he wanted to hear, "kiss me."
He laid her back down on the bed, this time facing him instead of away.
His lips met hers, softly but passionately mushed against each other.
Sasuke's lips made their way down, kissing her breasts and hipbones before he reached down to her slit.
With both his hands and with such a delicate touch he spread her lips.
"Ah." He sighed, realizing he didn't really know what to do.
Kay's hand went down to touch herself, "here."
Sasuke nodded, removing her hand and placing it on his head, asking her to lace her fingers through his hair.
He licked her clit first, her body jerking.
He liked the reaction so he did it again, he continued and she laughed a little as she kept twitching under him.
"Kiss it." She encouraged.
Sasuke lips made contact again, this time sucking slightly as she groaned, pulling at his hair.
He kept going, one hand holding her as the other was used to pull at himself, his body reacting to the sound of her moans.
She whispered his name, making him grunt against her.
Sasuke came first, dripping into his own hand but he never stopped making Kay moan.
"Fuck," her back lifted off the bed, her head now hanging from the bed, her eyes screwed shut.
His fingers went inside her, going in and out slowly.
"Say my name again, Kay."
"Ah-" she bit her arm, trying not to be loud. "Sasuke, don't stop."
He did as asked until her legs began shaking, her breathing hitching and she relaxed down.
Sasuke grabbed her by the bends in her knees and pulled her back towards him.
He laid his body over hers, his ear pressing against her chest, listening to her rapid heartbeat.
"We'll figure it out." She told him.
Sasuke hummed.
"We have always figured it out, together." She continued, playing with his sweaty hair.
"Together." He repeated.
Her hand went to trace his jawline, his eyes fluttered close, his body still feeling her touch as a sting. She traced his collarbone until he fell asleep under her touch.