Power of a God Vol. 4

Work (Remix) by A$AP Ferg ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Trinidad James & Schoolboy Q

Killmonger's hands shook violently as she covered her mouth from screaming.
The shriek that came out made the thud of Sasuke's body silent. Her stomach turned and she ran towards him, her entire body trembled like if she was shivering from the cold. Her head hurt like someone was trying to dig a hole through it.
Kay's hands shook as she turned him around, his face was contorted in pain. She checked his pulse, there was none.
"Suki..." she whispered, her voice was tiny.
Kay's five senses were all Sasuke now, her ear didn't even register Karin's cry as she went to attack Madara.
Kay went to trace his face, trying to smooth out the pained expression.
"It's alright, love." She whispered, mostly at herself. "You're alright."
The ocean she had brought over was pulling waves.
Kay told herself he had to be content now, he was with his family now but it didn't feel like it was enough. She wouldn't let him go yet, there was no way he got to leave her just yet.
Everyone watched her in silence. She caressed his cheek with the back of her hand, Kakashi was reminded of what Naruto told him about her. She was good.
Kay took his hands and folded them over his chest and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"Kabuto, if you could please-" she let out a gush of air, "just try."
She shook her hands as she stood up, trying to stop them from shaking. Her head turned to Karin who sat injured and crying.
"Its going to be alright, Karin." She told her. "I'll make it alright."
Karin snapped up, "Kay, you can't! Your leg is broken!"
Kay shifted her weight on it, the pain was there but there was another one overbearing it.
She turned to where she could see Haruno Sakura trying to revive Naruto.
"There are more important things."
Kay hands started sweating, she knew it wouldn't be easy and that she was putting her life on the line but she ignored it.
Her eyes turned to Might Guy, glad he had tried first.
She walked up to Madara once again, a different look in her eye.
"Who are you?" He asked, wondering why she was so determined to get herself killed if she wasn't even part of the shinobi alliance.
"My name is Karatachi Killmonger, the fourth Mizukage's bastard daughter." She said to him, "and you've just made me very angry."
Orochimaru felt goosebumps listening to her finally acknowledging herself.
Madara smirked.
Killmonger disappeared in less than a second, appeared several feet forward on his left then did the same but appeared on his right.
His Sharingan failed to follow her speed.
When she reached him, she met him with a kick, which he caught with his hand.
She spun to use her other leg but he caught it once again.
She pulled her torso back and flipped them. Her hands met ground and she pushed both of them up and with her legs, sent Madara smashing against the ground.
Karin caught the third eye opening as Kay ran towards Madara, her chakra was different.
Kay landed on her good leg, jumping on it to balance herself and not overwork the bad one too much.
Once she was standing up, Kabuto noticed that she had strapped Sasuke's katana to herself.
Her hands were open wide, one hand in front and the other to the side.
Madara had to remind himself of how close he had been to dying when he underestimated Guy.
Water spun into her palm in a rapid vortex and she started aiming at Madara.
Right hand, left hand, right hand, left hand.
Madara went for a defense that was too familiar to her, a Fireball Jutsu.
Kay flipped back and above it, her hands aimed down below her as she engulfed the fire inside a water sphere.
When she landed back she used the same water and sent it at him.
She ran towards him again, this time her bare fists tried to make contact.
Madara's eyes followed her movements.
When one good blow finally made contact, he sent her back.
Kay crashed against the side of the mountain.
She unburied herself from the orifice her body had made and when she came out from the dust, her expression looked almost bored. Madara was confused for a second, he could see the state her left leg was in, more than just her leg, she looked like she was beyond her limit.
The girl looked like she should've been dead a long time ago, he didn't remember anyone besides Hashirama giving such a fight it was a tad bit comical to him.
Kay ran after Madara, her eyes closed as she did so, he was confused even further when she slid right between his legs.
Water shot from behind him and pushed him forwards, making him fall.
He rolled against the water and as he stood back up, Kay was in front of him already, Sasuke's sword in hand.
She spun it once then swung at him.
He caught the blow with a kunai, their eyes meeting.
"I really did anger you, didn't I?" He asked, amused.
She didn't answer, instead she pushed on, Madara's eyes widened as he felt her strength, his feet were dragging back.
Kay used the contact between the blades as a hold and kicked him back.
"I'm not going to lie, I didn't think you'd put this much of a fight." Madara said.
Kay took a step back, her knee bending backwards involuntarily but she managed to get back in her stance.
"Why not?" She challenged, she knew the answer and she was tired of people assuming this from her.
The only person who had never had been Orochimaru.
"To be blunt, because kunoichi are generally just medical nin."
Her glare grew colder.
Madara's hand formed a black ball, Kay stood alert, adrenaline pushing through harsher.
When he launched it at her, she evaded them, her bad leg catching too much of a landing each time.
Madara did not stop.
Kay was getting too seriously hurt now, even more than before so she ran straight at him.
Her leg made contact with his chest and pushed him back.
"Bastet." She whispered and when another Truthseeker Orb was sent at her, she caught it.
Her eyes glowed over Madara.
He took a step back, amazed as she saw her touching the orb.
"What are you?" Madara called.
She engulfed the orb around in water and sent it back at him, it hit the Tree.
She smiled at the sound of the Tree crackling and noticed how it was falling.
Kay turned her palms towards the ground once again, this time trying to find a way to move Guy out.
"Alright, come on." She whispered at him, trying to pull him up.
"Let me help you."
Kay looked up to see Naruto, standing above her.
Her voice choked and she stood as fast as she could and wrapped her arms around him. "Are you alright?"
Naruto nodded. "We'll take over. Only we can."
"We?" She asked, turning around to try to see if she could spot Sasuke.
"Killmonger, get Bushier Brows-sama out of here." Naruto whispered.
"Call me Kay." She picked up Guy and carried him on her back.
She used Sasuke's katana as support when Guy's weight made her leg make a sound.
She grunted but got up again.
There was only so many uses left she had with that leg, she knew it so she jumped out of the crater, resting Might Guy on the ground as she watched the tree fall down.
"I'll take that."
Kay turned, meeting Sasuke's eyes.
"Hi." She smiled, her hand reaching up to touch his cheek.
His hand laid over hers.
"I meant the sword." He joked.
She chuckled and handed it to him.
"Why are you always crying?" He asked, seeing the patches of moist on her cheeks.
"Don't be an asshole, you gave me a heart attack."
He sighed as he watched the tree fuse into Madara. "I'd love to tell you you shouldn't interfere but we might need you," he informed.
Kay smiled and looked over at Guy. "Let me take him back to his people- he needs immediate medical care- and I'll pop right in."
He nodded. "Wish me luck."
"You don't need it." Kay planted a kiss. "You've got him."
Sasuke turned to Naruto who Kay had nodded at.
With newfound strength, she took Guy towards where Rock Lee stood far away.
When she got there she placed him at his feet.
"He needs someone to help him." She informed, they stood in shock at the sight of him. "Now, come on!"
"How's it looking?" Gaara asked her.
"Better now that Naruto and Sasuke are there." She answered, helping a medical kunoichi.
"Take that off him," she ordered, taking the vest off him.
"Here," Kay gave his headband to Lee, "keep it safe for him."
"Do what you can, just make sure he keeps breathing and his heart keeps on beating." Kay told the medical nin.
"Are you going back like that?" Gaara asked.
"I've never let Sasuke fight on his own in the past three years I'm not about to start now." She said, "it'll be over soon."
Kay took bandage from the medical kunoichi's supplies and bandaged her leg further, sticks from the ground to keep it straight.
She stood and tested her leg, hissing a little but sighed.
"Killmonger-" Gaara called before she left.
"Yes, Kazekage?" She asked.
"Thank you."
Kay grinned, happy she wasn't going to make amends with him after war, on Sasuke's behalf. "Anytime."
She ran back to the boys.
She caught up to see Kakashi and Sakura first.
"Are you alright?" Kay asked Sakura as she check her wound.
Sakura didn't respond.
"Put her down." Kay told Kakashi. "Let me see."
Kay tied up her hair, checking the wound.
"I wish I could do more but I'm not very good at medical ninjutsu." She whispered.
Kay spread her hands in front of Sakura's wound and closed her original two eyes, the third open wide.
Kakashi watched as it transferred chakra into Sakura's body.
"Stop!" Sakura called.
Kay jumped, startled by her outburst.
"They'll need it more than I do right now."
Killmonger frowned down at the pink-haired girl. "Are you sure?"
Sakura slapped her hands away from her body.
Kay turned up to Kakashi, he shrugged.
She sighed and stood, looking back at Naruto and Sasuke.
"They fight really well together. You'd think he never left." Kay whispered as she saw Sasuke and Naruto fight coordinately.
Kakashi sighed, looking down at Obito.
"Bast!" Kay exclaimed as she noticed the body for the first time.
"Killmonger." Obito responded.
Kay flinched away as he reached for her.
"Killmonger, Yagura-"
Kay shook her head and turned her head back to Naruto and Sasuke.
"Listen!" Obito called.
She looked at him with a pained expression, not wanting to know what he had to say about her father.
"Yagura was under my control." Obito said, "he was a good man before I got to him."
Kay's eyes were wide now and she sniffed. Her hand met his cheek as she slapped him hard, she had not even made the intent to do it.
It had been a pure reaction.
"Kay!" Sasuke called at her.
Killmonger stared at Obito for a second but she had to try to clear her mind.
Sasuke needed her.
She turned to him as he called her name again.
"They need me." She whispered.
"Go." Obito said to her, "I'm sorry."
"Shut up." Kay snapped.
Kay ran after the boys.
Killmonger got to the battle with her father's hook in hand, she clashed it against Madara's staff.
Madara's staff broke in half and the hook went on to hit his side.
He clenched his teeth, annoyed but also angry.
"You, again." Madara growled.
Kay spun the hook to its other side and hit him in the chest.
Madara spat out blood, Naruto caught up with him as he stumbled back.
"Rasengan!"
Kay took a big breath and turned to where from the corner of her eyes she could see a black shadow she couldn't tell who it belonged to but when she turned to see it, it was gone.
Madara fell and Kay grabbed the hook and stabbed through him with it.
Madara screamed.
Kay picked up the hook, Madara's body came along with it.
Sasuke stepped back, watching her.
She limped towards a jagged rock.
Kay's hand took a grip of Madara's hair, his mouth opened.
She forced the rock inside his mouth, Madara tried to thrash away from her grip but the hook had truly weakened him, his heart was barely beating.
Killmonger rested her bad leg over his head and kicked his head down.
Naruto flinched and looked away.
Blood poured out of Madara as his jaw was tore out of his head, Kay pulled out the hook.
Madara's heart was attached to it and he fell limp dead.
Killmonger dropped the hook, her third eye disappearing as she finally sighed in relief.
Sasuke reached for her but she stiffened as the hairs on the back of her neck stood.
She looked back and saw Black Zetsu, she gasped and reached down for her father hook again but as she did something reached out to her.
Something white, Kay thought it looked like hair.
Killmonger was thrown back, hitting the ground hard and knocking out.