Karin's Revenge

OKRA by Tyler, The Creator

Kay's hair blew with the wind as she jumped on the tree branches in the cool air of the early morning.
Karin was close behind her.
Kay stopped when she heard a purr.
She looked down to where Ichiro stood behind a shadow.
"What did he see?" Karin whispered.
Ichiro's eyes turned up to Kay, blinked twice.
"Kusagakure shinobi."
Karin tensed.
"Relax, we need to see if it's them first." Kay said.
Karin frowned at her, "since when do you care about killing people?"
"Since I became the Hokage's advisor, Karin. The war just ended, I don't want any more innocent lives being affected."
Karin didn't say anything back.
Ichiro turned back up and Kay cautiously kept going.
"Its alright, Karin." Kay whispered.
She nodded and went ahead too.
"Give me the map, who is closer to the border?"
Karin pulled it out and handed it to her.
"Three of them died during the war." Karin informed.
"Good."
"We've got two left besides-"
"Besides the big man, okay." Kay nodded. "Let's go."
The first man they went after, Kay had asked Karin to not give her names.
She did not want to know.
They went into his cottage house around three in the morning, he was asleep.
Kay looked at him sleep for a second.
He didn't seem like a good Shinobi, completely unaware of the pair of girls standing by his bed.
It made Kay upset to know Karin's childhood was taken away to save a man like that, useless.
"Wake him up." Kay told her.
Karin shoved him awake.
The man turned to Kay first, "who are you?"
"Not of importance, first, do you remember her?"
Kay pointed at Karin, he turned to see her.
His eyes squinted, like the memory of her was too blurry.
"You're-"
Karin exposed her neck, showing the bites.
The man widened his eyes in terror.
Kay pulled out a kunai from her bag, pointing it at the man.
"Slit his throat." She gave the kunai to Karin.
Karin climbed on top him, he tried to move away but Kay had him pinned down with her water.
Karin slit his throat slow, his scream got gurgled with blood.
He twitched into death, staring in wide-eyed terror into Karin's eyes.
Karin sighed when he finally died.
"Let's go, leave him there." Kay said.
Karin spat on him and walked ahead of Kay.
The second man lived in an apartment in the village, it made it all much more difficult. If he was to put up a fight, people would hear.
Karin checked his chakra first, "he's asleep too but his chakra is stronger."
Kay nodded. "Do you want to risk it or would you rather just get it over with?"
Karin stood silent, debating with herself.
She knew it was blunt and stupid for her to go in there and do something drastic but it felt like it wouldn't be enough. She wanted the last thing they saw before they died to be her.
"I know you're putting a lot at stake doing this but-"
"Lets go in, Karin. If this is what you need, I'll do it."
Karin smiled at her. "Thank you."
Kay cracked open a window, going into what seemed to be a living room.
The floorboard creaked, Karin turned to Kay.
He'd woken up.
The second man was an actual Shinobi, a light sleeper too, like Sasuke.
Kay raised a finger and Karin stayed by the window.
Kay kept walking in until a kunai flew at her.
Kay used the substitution jutsu, a log falling to the ground.
She appeared again next to the man.
He lunged at her with another kunai on his hand. Kay ducked and took two steps back.
"What do you want?" He called.
Kay didn't like that he was talking so loud, it would call too much attention.
Kay caught his wrist and spun him around, smacking him against his wall.
"Karin." She called her over.
"Karin?" The man called. "Uzumaki Karin? Is this your doing you betraying bi-" 
Kay put her hand inside his mouth, water pouring through.
He shook and she threw him in the middle of the living room where Karin took the kunai she had used to slit the other man's throat and put it in slowly through his eye.
The man spit out the water, drowning as Karin slowly dug her way into his brain where he finally died.
Kay blew out air, "Its almost sunrise, we have to hurry."
Karin nodded, wiping her cheeks.
"Don't spill your tears here, Karin. Not here, they don't deserve to see you cry again."
Karin sniffed.
The third man was the man behind the whole operation. He had killed Karin's mother in the effort for the war, a cooperation Karin's mother had not agreed on.
Karin's dream during the Eternal Tsukiyomi had been her murdering this man. That was why Kay had agreed so rapidly to this.
He lived in a nice house, seemed to be a man of money. He was awake.
Karin wanted to walk in first.
Kay stood outside and listened, not wanting anything to go too far, she summoned Ichiro.
"I got you a treat, tonight, Ichiro."
The cat purred, liking the sound of that.
Kay heard a scream and busted in.
The man was kneeled down at Karin's feet, chains breaking out her back as they held on to him.
Kay held in a gasp, shocked to see her like that.
"Sweetie, let go of him." She told her.
Karin didn't move, her cheeks wet again.
"Okay, I'll bring a table, if this is really what you want." Kay nodded, bringing in a table from the dinning room.
Kay pulled out string from her utility kit, tying the man with it, lacing the string with her chakra.
"Alright Karin, go for it."
The man did not say anything, did not ask for help.
He was too proud, it seemed.
Karin retreated her chains and the penetrated his stomach, the man grunted, spitting blood.
She pulled the kunai out and took it to his mouth, gashing at his face and cut out his tongue.
Karin was drenched in blood at that point, Kay watched.
"Don't go for the eyes." Kay recommended, "make sure he can see who is putting him to his end."
Karin nodded and took his hands and broke his fingers.
Kay had an idea and stood up, looking around the place.
"Holler if you need anything."
Karin nodded.
Kay came back with a hammer.
"His kneecaps." Kay handed the hammer to her.
Karin knew why she knew that was something that'd hurt. Karin swung hard, a muffled sound came out of the man because of his lack of a tongue.
"Again." Kay said.
Karin complied.
"Once more then the other."
When the sun rose, his bones were broken, his body sliced.
So, at the end, when Karin finally felt ready to leave, they left him alive.
Kay opened the door, Ichiro walked in, licking his whiskers.
The man cried harder when he realized what was going to happen.
"Go for the stomach first." Kay ordered.
Ichiro purred and launched at him, Karin and Kay  put on dark cloaks and walked away.
They left Kusagakure, Kay summoned Ichiro back a couple of hours later.
The panther was content.
When they reached Orochimaru's home, Karin went on on her own and Kay turned to Konoha without going in to say goodbye to Orochimaru.
Seeing Karin like that was too much like seeing herself, her old self. There was too much anger inside her.
It had been hard to watch but she was glad it was out of Karin's chest. She deserved peace.