Intimacy Vol. 3

Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean

The bed in their new home made it easier for Sasuke to climb over Kay, his mouth leaving kisses over her as she gasped.
The need to squeeze her thighs together made her head cloudy, she wasn't used to losing her careful thinking like that.
Sasuke kissed her mouth as she let out a gasp.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered.
Her eyes fluttered as he went to kiss the hollow of her neck.
She let out a scattered breath.
Sasuke's hands went to her chest.
"Sasuke?" She breathed out.
He shushed her with a smirk. "Come on, Suki." He said, "be patient."
She rolled her eyes at him.
Sasuke laughed softly at that, his nose running down the side of her body.
"Keep going, then." She said, her voice more throaty than usual.
"Are you okay, baby?" He asked.
"Not if you don't keep going, baby." She mocked.
"I'm trying to be nice, Kay." He protested against the mock of the nickname he'd call her.
She smiled, not saying anything so he continued with his sweet torture.
His lips were so soft against her skin, he lowered himself to her legs where he kissed her left knee, right on the thick horizontal line over it, following the vertical and even thicker scar that ran from her knee down the side of her calf where her bone had popped out of her leg so many years ago.
It was so long ago but sometimes, usually when Sasuke touched it, she felt a tingling sensation over it, like the skin was still sensitive.
"Sasuke." She whispered.
A throaty sound came from him, Kay looked down to see his erection, dripping with precum without him even touching himself.
"Fuck," Sasuke cursed, his cum dripping on the bed.
Kay smiled, "you can keep teasing me if you want but I have a feeling you don't."
Sasuke smiled at her, "I'm not very good at this, am I?"
"Good at what?" She asked.
"Teasing you, I feel like I tease myself more." He admitted.
She gave a carefree laugh, Sasuke smiled at the sound of it. "I actually think you're really good. If you went on for longer it wouldn't be right."
He chuckled and moved his body closer to her. "Do you want me to?"
"Yes, please." She nodded.
Sasuke went on to get inside her, slipping more easily because of how aroused she already was, she let out a sigh of almost relief.
He thrusted in slow, using a steady pace.
She pulled him down onto her, her hands running through his hair. Her thumbs ran through his jawline.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered, a moan making its way out after he spoke.
The feeling was leaving her hungry for him, she felt like she couldn't be close enough to him.
Kay wrapped her legs around him, asking him to go in deeper.
He moaned at the feeling of being completely in her, she grunted.
"You're so good." She gasped out.
His thrusts went in a little harsher as he started losing control, he was thrusting into her more sloppy.
"No, keep going, Sasuke. I'm almost there." She begged.
His breathing was coming in harsher and he forced himself to not cum yet, wanting to pleasure her first.
"Touch me, Suki."
Sasuke obliged, using his stump to hold himself on the bed just above her so his left hand could work on her clitoris.
Her legs trembled.
She gasped out in short breaths, "ah, ah, ah!"
Sasuke clenched his jaw.
"Fuck me, Sasuke." She groaned.
Sasuke let out a loud grunt and stopped. Kay stared up, confused.
"What's wrong?" She asked before she felt it.
Sasuke pulled out, shoving his hair from his eyes. "Kay, I-"
Kay sat up, going to touch the white cum that dripped out from inside her. "Bast, did you-"
Sasuke looked up to her, "I'm sorry."
Kay stared, too shocked to acknowledge the way his voice had cracked as he apologized.
She had racing thoughts for a second, about going to the shower and pulling the shower head so she could try to rinse it off of inside her before it was too late but then the thought of the other times they'd had sex came to mind.
Orochimaru's and her's conversation of the truth of her probably not being able to even carry children when she asked him about it. She had gone through too many experimental precesses in her youth. She'd also taken hard blows to her womb in her childhood.
The chances were too slim and they had never really used any contraceptives, precum had dripped inside her so many times already.
"Kay, I'm sorry." Sasuke repeated.
Kay looked up at him then, "why?"
She could see it in his face too clearly, looking at him was like reading a book to her.
Sasuke thought she didn't want his children.
"I just-" Sasuke stuttered.
Kay smiled at him, "come here, you idiot, lay with me."
He did so hesitantly, "are you not mad?"
She frowned and shook her head, "of course not."
Kay shuffled on the bed so she and him would be under the covers, "don't worry about it."
She reached her arms so she'd be hugging him.
Sasuke was still confused, had convinced himself she encouraged him to pull out out of fear. Tobirama had told him so, the Uchiha was a clan born with mental instability. Why'd she want to raise a child destined to be miserable?
"Stop thinking." She said, he looked down at her.
Sasuke hadn't realized he was frowning, or that his eyes were wide in horror.
"Sleep, Suki." She whispered, snuggling in his chest. "I'll make breakfast in the morning."
Sasuke sighed then, playing with her hair as she fell asleep on him.
He stayed up for a couple of hours, thinking of how calm she was.
Maybe she wanted a child, maybe he just hadn't realized she had longed for one.