Wedding Vol. 3

LOVE by Kendrick Lamar ft. Zacari

"She's nicer than I thought." Sakura told Sasuke.
He hummed at her.
"I really want to apologize, Sasuke-kun, for the way I've acted about her. I did not see the impact she had on you, you've grown a lot with her and I'm eternally grateful for that."
Sasuke turned to her, "thank you, Sakura. You were patient with me and I apologize for not reciprocating your feelings."
Sakura nodded, "thats alright, it isn't your fault."
Sasuke turned again to where Kay stood on the dancefloor laughing with Kakashi.
The guests surrounded them.
Naruto went to sit where Sakura had been, "is she alright?"
Sasuke nodded, "I think she is now."
Naruto grinned at him, "you don't seem very happy, why aren't you up there with Kay?"
Sasuke turned to him then at Kay, not knowing how to explained that he liked watching her laugh from where he was sitting. He liked watching her look so free, especially now that she had her kimono off.
Kakashi didn't seem to know how to dance but Kay was having fun with him nonetheless.
"I don't know how to dance." Sasuke decided to respond.
Naruto scratched his head, "yeah, me neither."
Sasuke watched her as she grabbed Kakashi's hand and spun herself and walked over to him, still grinning.
Her face still flushed from laughter.
She sighed as she sat next to him.
"Hi." She told him, then looked over at Naruto who raised his hands and walked away, knowing she wanted to speak to Sasuke alone.
"Hello." He smiled down at her.
"Are you bored?" She asked, getting up to sit on his lap instead.
She crossed her ankles, grabbing him by the shoulders so she wouldn't fall back.
"No, I'm not." He whispered back, reaching to touch the flush on her cheeks.
She closed her eyes at his touch, a shiver running down her spine but Sasuke pulled his hand back
She opened her eyes in confusion.
"The party isn't over, I can't get you worked up here." He whispered in her ear.
She smiled and shook her head, "its an awfully long party, is it not?"
He gave out a laugh, some people at the next table turned to him, not knowing why he was laughing.
"Yeah, it seems like it."
She sighed again, resting her head against his shoulder, "do you want to dance?"
He hummed, "I don't think I'm very good at it."
She shot her head up, "nonsense."
She got off of his lap and stood, grabbing his hand.
"Come on."
He didn't budge.
"Kay, I-" he didn't know how to say no.
Kay pulled him again, "come on, you'll like it."
Sasuke's eyes turned to where Kakashi stood, watching them.
Kakashi gave him a smile and turned to where the band was playing and told them to play something slow, "request from the bride and groom" he'd said.
Kay raised her eyebrows as the song played, Sasuke nodded, defeated.
He stood up, pulling Kay closer to him and whispered to her, "you're wearing me down, Suki."
She grinned up at him, "shut up."
She put her hands over his shoulders, interlocking them and his hand went to sit at her waist.
"Good, see, now we just sway." She told him.
Sasuke smiled, she had been right, he liked dancing with her.
It was like they were trapped inside a bubble made of themselves. It was incredibly intimate and she whispered sweet things at him as they swayed.
"You're so beautiful, you know." Kay told him.
He frowned.
"Not just in appearance, because, yes, you're handsome but you're also so beautiful." She sighed, "I saw it that day that Orochimaru introduced us. I saw how corrupted you were but you held on to that beauty. There just always has been something about you, the way you carry yourself and the way you try to hide away feelings in order to protect yourself."
Sasuke smiled at her, those were all things he knew she was aware of.
"You're so kind, and sometimes vulnerable."
Sasuke didn't like that word.
"But that's fine, that's perfect, we all are. I know you felt devastated and lost when they tore away your family, but I'm glad I get the honor to be yours now."
He reached to grab her by the back of her neck, kissing her forehead.
"Shut up, now." He said to her, his tone of voice shocking her.
He was choked up.
She rested her head on his chest, his hand rubbed against her back, neither of them knowing they were being watched.
Kakashi was the first to stop to watch them hug. It had been much too endearing to him, had not thought Sasuke would ever turn to be so open with anyone ever, he didn't think Sasuke would ever surpass that need to hide away feelings.
Naruto had been the one that had given them a simple glance before he went to ask Hinata to dance with him, to which she eventually said yes after much stutter.
When the night ended, Karin came up to Kay and told her to head on home, saying she'd clean things up with Suigetsu and Sakura who'd offer to help.
Kay nodded, thanking her and her and Sasuke walked back to their apartment.
Their bags were already packed, he apartment didn't look as bad as the party reception.
Kay took her dress off in the room, ready for a shower.
"Hey," Sasuke whispered, his hand going to her throat as he pressed her body back to his bare one behind her.
"Oh."
Sasuke chuckled, "do you want to take a bath with me?"
Kay unclasped her bra, "yeah."
Sasuke turned and prepared the bath.
Kay sat down and waited, her senses tingling, she was excited.
She wondered for a second if it would've been more wise to have stayed celibate until that moment because it felt like such a buildup, it felt like it was going to be their first time all over again.
But the truth was that when they had first been intimate they had gone through the thought of almost losing each other, it had felt right because they didn't know how long they could enjoy each other for. Death was everywhere and they always seemed to just scrape by.
They didn't know when it was going to be time to say goodbye, they didn't even know if they were going to get to say goodbye.
She knew somewhere in Sasuke's mind it would've been ideal to wait, his family had been very traditional and it applied to the situation but she knew she had felt the urgency to touch each other when they were young. The urgency to show each other how much they needed the other to know they love, love, loved them.
Sasuke knocked on the door, Kay looked up.
"Its ready." He whispered.
Yes, he knew the importance of tonight.
Kay nodded and stood up.
Sasuke watched her walk into the bathroom where he took her hand to help her step into the bubbled bathtub.
She sat down and smiled up at him.
"Are you nervous?" She asked him, he looked so cautious.
He rolled his eyes at her but then frowned a little.
That was a yes.
"Why?" She asked, demanding to know if he was nervous for the same reasons.
Sasuke walked in the tub, removing his towel before he sat in front of her.
"I'm not quite sure. It just feels like a long time since..." he trailed off, looking away.
She nodded, "I know."
"Do you think it'll be the same since, you know?" He shrugged his right shoulder.
Kay shook her head, "hey, its fine."
Some of the water splashed out of the tub as she moved closer to him.
"You know I don't care about your arm." She whispered, touched the end where his elbow was supposed to start. A thick scar was in it's place.
He sighed, "sometimes I do."
She placed her hands on his chest, "if you want to wait so Tsunade puts the prosthetic on you, we can."
"No, I don't want that."
Her hands went to take the hair off his face but he flipped it back down, not wanting to show his Rinnegan.
"It just doesn't seem like something I de-" he stopped himself.
"Like something you deserve?" She asked, her body pressed against his, hugging herself as she laid her head in between his shoulder and neck, "you deserve the world, Sasuke."
He hummed, running his fingers along her spine.
She went to kiss his neck, her lips brushing against his skin in soft kisses.
His left hand took one of her hands by the wrist and placed her hand on his chest.
She traced his muscles and placed butterfly kisses on the spots her hands traced.
His breathing was coming in harsher.
Her other hand went under water where she grabbed ahold of his penis.
He flinched, not expecting that.
She laughed soft in a kiss, her hands massaging him.
He tried hard to not let his moans sound too loud.
Kay took a sponge with her other hand scrubbing at his chest.
"Kay." His voice was soft.
Kay grabbed his face with both hands then, his favorite gesture.
"What is it?"
He breathed in twice before he answered. "Come here."
His hands turned her around and he grabbed the sponge and ran it through her arms then her back.
He sat on his legs as he kissed the nape of her neck then went down to kiss her sides.
She flinched as he placed a kiss on her ribs.
"I don't remember you being this ticklish." He whispered.
"You've been gone a while." She said.
He hummed against her skin.
"Can we do this in the room?" She asked.
"Why?" He asked, his hands reaching down to her slit where he slightly dabbed at her clit.
She jerked and he chuckled.
"I'd just rather do it there." She pleaded.
He hummed, "if you ask nicely."
Her cheeks flushed, she wasn't used to Sasuke being so dominant, at least she didn't remember it ever being that way.
"Sasuke-"
He moaned at the sound and Kay realized he'd been touching himself.
"Sasuke, please?" She asked again, making her voice softer.
He picked her up, taking her to the bed without drying her, Kay laughed.
He grinned back at her as he placed her on the bed.
Kay wrapped her hands around his neck.
His hand was resting his weight and he realized he'd have to work without his other hand.
"Alright." He whispered.
"Its alright." She encouraged.
He let his weight fall on his elbow as he used his hand grab onto her breasts.
His mouth went to kiss them, sucking slightly on them.
Sasuke noticed her breath hitch, her thighs closing tight together.
"No, don't do that." He told her, "your legs, don't do that."
She nodded, "okay, okay."
She went to move her hands on his and he stopped again.
His hand took her wrists and put them above her head.
Sasuke went to kiss her other breast.
Kay let out a soft groan, "where'd you, ah! Where'd you learn all this?"
He laughed against her skin, "I was away for a long time. I had some dreams, Kay."
Kay felt the need to squeeze her thighs again.
"I had some really nasty dreams about you, Kay." He repeated.
He let go of her wrists and went to the edge of the bed where he told her to bend her knees up.
His hand reached in to her hand where he grabbed on as his worked his mouth against her.
Kay's chest raised and fell fast. "Bast!"
Sasuke laughed, taking his hand back to her, inserting two fingers in.
She let out another moan, grabbing a hold of his hair.
He pulled up his head, "Kay?"
She looked down at her, the sight burning in her mind, his messy hair the flushed smirk on his face.
"Yes?" She asked.
"I love you." He told her.
She nodded, stretching her arms for him to come to her, "I love you too, you stupid boy."
He smiled as she kissed him, "do you want to sit on me?"
"Yes, please."
She got off the bed as he laid down for her, she touched his penis first, already erect.
"Did you miss this?" She asked.
He sighed, "yes."
"I missed it more." She chirped.
He hummed again, the sound coming off a little more throaty.
She pulled up his erection and went in slow, her insides molding into the familiar shape of him.
Sasuke let out a loud groan, "Kay."
She shushed him, "wait, wait."
He let out another groan, low this time.
Her hips moved then and he pulled her down for a kiss. "I fucking love you." He told her.
Kay felt a feeling shoot up in her as she heard him cuss.
They met again when Sasuke thrusted up fast a couple times.
Kay moved with him, her eyes screwed shut.
"Look at me, Kay." He panted, "look at me."
She opened her eyes, frowning at him.
He moved out of her and she rested on her knees on the bed as his sperm shot on her body.
Sasuke stood, embarrassed, "I'll get you a towel."
When he came in with the towel, Kay took one finger to the sperm and put it in her mouth, her eyes on him.
Sasuke turned bright red, "for goodness sake, Kay."
She grinned at him.
He laughed out as he went to kiss her again, using his hand to wipe her abdomen.
"Lay with me?" She asked.
He laid next to her, his body shifted so she could lay her chin on top of his head.
"How's it feel to be married?" She asked.
His eyes were closed and his breathing getting even quick but she knew he wasn't asleep.
"Wonderful."
She laughed, "quite wonderful."