Fighting Killer Bee Vol. 1

Plain Jane (Remix) by A$AP Ferg ft. Nicki Minaj

"This is the dumbest idea he's had so far." Kay whispered to Karin.
They walked side by side, Sasuke was losing his mind.
"Do you think something really bad will happen?" Karin asked.
Kay looked at where Sasuke walked behind them. "I hope not, of course bu-"
"Everything is gonna be fine." Sasuke spoke up.
Kay sighed and stopped, turning to him. "You know better than this. You know it could go wrong, jinshuuriki are unpredictable and... I've heard things about the Hachibi."
Karin turned, "how do you know so much about the jinshuuriki?"
"Kay used to be Orochimaru's subordinate when he was still a member of the Akatsuki." Juugo tried to explain.
"Not only that, Juugo. Her father was a jinshuuriki." Suigetsu said, already knowing.
They went to ask more questions, this being new information for everyone except Sasuke. Sasuke had heard the story of how his big brother had collected Kay's father for the Akatsuki.
Kay raised her hand, "It's true, but I'll explain later, right now, Sasuke..."
He turned to her, "Don't get involved."
"What?" She hissed.
"You're not to join the fight. I don't want you to help."
Kay's face was red. "Then why the hell am I here?"
Sasuke had started walking again.
"You're joking, right?" She called, catching up to him.
Sasuke looked at her from the corner of his eyes but did not answer.
"Sasuke..." she said between her teeth before she gave a good look at her surroundings.
She took his hand and pulled him away from the rest of them.
"Sasuke, what's going on? What do you mean by that?" She whispered, trying to manage her temper.
"Exactly what I said."
She searched his face for a second before tracing his jawline with her fingertips. "You really are dumb if you think I'm not gonna help you out there, Suki."
Sasuke caught her wrist, her touch was bearing down his will.
"When will you understand how much I lo- care about you, Sasuke? You can't ask this of me."
He forced her arm back to her sides. "Which is why I'm not asking, I'm ordering."
She pulled her arm away from his hold.
"You're going crazy aren't you?" She accused. "We're in this together, Sasuke, I meant it when I said that. You were the one who decided to let me come with you to join this team, you're going to have to stick to your decision."
She walked away, slipping out of reach from his hands that went to catch her.
"Kay, I mean it." Sasuke called in a cold tone.
"So do I."
She lead the group forward, scanning the place up as she went.
"Suigetsu." She said as she nodded toward the gate.
"Got it, Kill." He said.
Suigetsu took care of the guards at the border entry, demanding them to locate the Hachibi for them.
When the loyal man refused, Sasuke used his genjutsu.
Kay stuck close to Karin, still not feeling any of Sasuke's plans were good ideas but nonetheless refused to let him execute them without her help.
"He is training... at Unraikyo."
"Any distinguishing features?" Sasuke asked.
"He wields eight blades and has bull horns tattooed on-"
"On his left cheek." Kay finished, a frown deepening.
Sasuke turned away from the man and kept walking, Kay could tell by the look on his face that he didn't like how right Kay was so far.
She walked along Karin despite her want to be with Sasuke that kept on proving her theory that he was running out of his mind.
They walked towards Unraikyo, the water made Kay more confident. Suigetsu was less tired when he got to walk on water too.
"What are the things you've heard about the Hachibi's jinshuuriki, Kill?" Suigetsu asked.
She turned to look at Sasuke first before turning to answer him. "Mostly that his relationship with the beast is much more different than others'."
"As in?"
She turned to look at Juugo, "much like possessing the Curse Mark, being a jinshuuriki requires a lot of self-control. A lot of different things can set them off. My father still had trouble controlling the Tailed Beast inside him though he was considered to be excellent at it at the time. Sometimes it would burst out, which is how my mother died. The Hachibi and his jinshuuriki seem to have formed an alliance- or at least the jinshuuriki is known to be able to control himself in a way no other jinshuuriki I have ever known has been able to."
"So they're friends?" Suigetsu asked as they came upon a flight of steps.
Kay shrugged, "we're about to find out."
Killer Bee jumped from the top of the stairs to meet them face to face, Sasuke stood in front of them all as their leader.
They really did look like a team now, without Karin nagging Suigetsu the way she had even in front of Madara and Kisame, and Juugo paying attention to what was going on- they even had matching cloaks.
"Are you the Hachibi's jinshuuriki?" Sasuke asked.
"No, it's Hachibi-sama, okay?" Killer Bee corrected. "Say, 'Are you the Jinshuuriki-sama', okay."
Kay clicked her tongue.
"I'm here to capture you."
"No, you say, 'Can I please capture you, sir?' Okay."
Sasuke stared and for a moment he was confused on why he spoke the way he did but brushed it off.
"Kay, this is where you leave." He said.
"Right on." She snorted.
Sasuke decided to ignore her, he could fight with her all he wanted but at the end he knew she'd win any argument. She was good at that. "Suigetsu, you take right. Juugo you take left. Karin, stay behind me."
Kay stretched her hand to hold on to Karin's.
"Let's see." Killer Bee hummed as Suigetsu pulled out his sword, running at him. "Right in the middle of our conversation! Here's some advice you fools!"
Suigetsu slammed into him with his blade, Sasuke ran after them.
"We can't kill the jinshuuriki, that's what the Akatsuki said, Suigetsu." Juugo scolded.
"Its alright, I can feel his chakra," Karin said.
"Karin, anything gets too low on our side, you tell me." Kay ordered.
"Right." She nodded.
Kay was glad someone still listened to what she said.
Suigetsu's attack had failed, more than that, the jinshuuriki had simply caught the blade with his hands. The Throat Cleaver was now in Killer Bee's possession.
"Suigetsu, get back." Juugo said as he decided to step in.
"Bastet bless you." Kay went to touch his shoulder then linked her hands back with Karin's.
Juugo's defeat was a little simpler, Kay didn't actually think it would do anything but she also didn't expect it to anger her as much when Killer Bee grabbed Juugo and threw him at Sasuke's feet.
Kay stepped in, the body of water behind them started making waves, it made the Hachibi wary but Sasuke grabbed her arm.
"I told you to stay back, Kay." He said, "I'll go."
She stared at him for a minute, her eyes searched his for a reason to defy him but instead she saw his eyes soften for a second. A silent plead, he was worried about her, that was it.
She shook his arm off. "Fine."
Sasuke walked steadily towards the Hachibi. He pulled out his katana, Kay didn't fail to notice the way he grabbed it with much more confidence than he did when she had taught him those years ago.
But she recognized Bee's stance and she was sure Suigetsu could see it too. He stood with a stance that Kisame would've recognized as well, one of a swordsman. She counted the swords strapped to him while Sasuke maneuvered around him.
They really were eight.
"He's a swordsman." She told Suigetsu, just to confirm what she thought obvious.
"Definitely." He nodded.
Sasuke managed to retrieve the Throat Cleaver and sent it flying back to Suigetsu who caught it.
"You just inspired my best rhyme ever, just for that, I'll play with you." Bee said and reached for his swords.
"Sasuke!" Kay called, taking a step forward.
Suigetsu put an arm in front of her. "He's used to wielding blades, Sasuke."
Sasuke gave a stiff nod.
"Relax, Kill, we'll need you to step in but this is the beginning of the battle, you're the grand finale."
Kay stared at him and didn't know what to say for a second before she said, "you need to stop calling me 'Kill', I established a nickname and its Kay, baby."
He grinned, "I like Kill."
Kay's eyes turned back to the fight where she was shocked once again by Bee.
"There's no way"
"What's with his stance?" Suigetsu asked, a little disgusted.
It took a moment for Kay to understand but when she did, she wished she would've been harsher on Sasuke while training. She wished she would've tried to be a better opponent.
She never taught him this.
Bee's stance meant he could use all blades at once, commanding the different parts of his body they were on.
It made it all much more difficult for Sasuke to get away from his attacks, even with his Sharingan.
Kay heard everytime Bee's blades hit skin.
At last, Sasuke decided to use his Chidori, infusing his blade with it.
Killer Bee countered it.
Kay's hand went to hold tight to Karin's once again.
Her stomach turned as Bee grinned. "Float like a butterfly! Hachibi, sting like a bee!"
A gasp escaped her lips as Sasuke was impaled with the swords.
Sasuke fell back a few feet, spitting out blood.
"And now the finishing sting!" Bee called.
"Enough." Kay said, a lump in her throat.
Her hands raised and water shot up from underneath her and shot at Killer Bee.
The Hachibi was sent back to the steps.
"Karin, take Sasuke." She ordered, stepping in.
Sasuke, though weak and seriously injured still grabbed ahold of her ankle.
"Kay..." he stuttered out.
"Not now, Sasuke." She shoved away.
The water pooled around her, Karin never failed to see how her chakra shifted whenever she was angry. She became much more cold and it was usually shifted when it became about Sasuke getting hurt.
The water raised way above their heads and went to retrieve Killer Bee and crashed him against a wall again.
Sasuke was healed now and went to stand next to Kay.
"We'll do this together then." He said.
She nodded. "Use your Chidori."
Suigetsu went in first again, using the Throat Cleaver to attack but then Juugo jumped in, trying to land a few blows.
Kay aimed one arm to his head where he tried to get away from being tied up again.
But Kay had used her other arm to pin his feet in place.
"Sasuke."
Killer Bee was drenched in water and now with the Chidori making contact, it made him sway a little.
Juugo went for an attack but realized, as the dust wore off, that he wasn't there.
"Karin?" Sasuke called.
"He's over there!"she pointed.
Bee's skin started bubbling, an image that brought Kay memories from long ago.
"Sasuke..." she whispered.
He ignored her, making Juugo send him on the way of the jinshuuriki just for him to come back their way.
"First, you will be torn apart!"
Kay took in a big breath. "Water Style: Water Glass!"
A thin layer of water stretched and formed from the tips of her fingers, covering her teammates behind her.
Bee hit the Glass and Kay was pushed back. Her feet dragged.
Her arms couldn't hold on but she kept it up.
She rolled back, finally and landed in the water.
"Is everyone okay?" Sasuke asked.
Kay stood and faced away from Sasuke as her face contorted in pain. Something had been damaged, her ribs, while trying to keep up the Glass against the force of the Hachibi.
"You good, Kill?"
She let out a breath and turned around again to meet eyes with Suigetsu. "More or less."
"Karin, locate his chakra and keep me informed of every move!"
"That's if you can keep up!"
Kay's body tensed, making her flinch at the sudden pain in her ribs.
Suigetsu noticed.
"Sasuke!" Karin called.
But Sasuke used his Sharingan to put him under genjutsu.
"Kill, what is it?" Suigetsu asked, getting closer.
"I'm fine."
"Lariat!" The Hachibi called and everything turned very slow motion for Kay for a minute.
She watched the blood pour out of Sasuke. She watched Juugo catch him and Karin run after them.
Kay was just frozen, her hand went up to the pocket on the front of her overalls.
"Kay!" Karin called. "Kay, come here!"
But she still couldn't move.
Then the Hachibi came out. First, the tentacles spread out, Kay counted eight, and then the horns, the head of a bull.
Kay started walking towards it but Suigetsu's head popped up.
"All you men need to stop trying to stop me from fighting people because its getting really annoying." She said in a voice not truly her own.
"I can take it from here, Kill. Sasuke is gonna need you."
"Fuck off." She said.
"Kill." He said again, a little more serious. "Let me do this."
Her eyes started watering as she realized what he wanted to do.
"Suigetsu-"
"Who would've thought I'd end up being this noble." He grinned.
"I'm not letting you do this." She gritted her teeth to stop herself from crying. "We're a team, this is what a team is supposed to do, we fight together."
Suigetsu stared, "together then."
The Hachibi went to butt heads with Suigetsu's water monster. A technique Kay had never used in battle before.
"Water style shinobi, just like I thought. You two have the advantage of terrain here."
Kay formed her own creature, one Sasuke recognized when he was able to see correctly.
It was Bastet.
Or what Bastet was supposed to look like- a cat with three eyes.
"As if I'd let you get away after what you've done, you fools!"
The Hachibi formed a black ball on the tip of its mouth.
Kay stared, the memory coming back of the night Itachi and his partner had come to capture her father. She remembered seeing it go down.
She wasn't supposed to be there.
She was too young but she had been trained since before she was able to walk properly.
It had always been her life, even before Orochimaru got his hands on her.
Kay remembered her father more clearly than she let on.
"Suigetsu, get out of the way!" She called, her hands reaching to raise a wall too late.
The attack took both.
Suigetsu was wasted and Kay had crashed against the rock, rolled down the length of it then splashed into the water underneath, sinking.
She knocked out after that, not knowing what the end result of the fight had been.