Intimacy Vol. 1

Bad Religion by Frank Ocean

Madara's Hideout was cold and not the type of moist Kay preferred. It was too spooky, felt too unsafe.
She walked into the room she knew to be Sasuke's.
He didn't turn as she walked in, his shirt was off, revealing bruises all over his torso, making Kay frown.
"Hey," Kay whispered, "I went to get some tea and other stuff to eat but its all cold now."
Sasuke didn't respond.
Kay shifted her weight on her right leg. "You look awful."
Sasuke turned with a pointed look, Kay was wrapped up in bandages from their fight with the Eight Tails- an interference Sasuke was extremely vocal about being upset at her for.
She chuckled, looking down at her feet and put the basket she was carrying down on the ground.
"Sit down, Suki." She half-smiled.
He let out an exasperated sigh but did as told. He still looked upset and it made her uneasy.
Kay sat next to him, placing a hand on his back and the other on his chest.
"Breathe in real heavy for me, Suki."
Sasuke took in a big breath, she didn't miss how it had hitched.
"Have you taken what Karin gave you for your chest?" She asked.
He didn't answer again.
Kay clicked her tongue, irritated by the silence that crept on for a while longer.
"Sasuke-" she tried to scold him.
Sasuke was staring right at her with a soft expression when she looked up at him.
She searched his face, trying to decipher what he was trying to say.
He brushed the side of her face with the back of his hand so she leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips. Kay hadn't expected him to really do anything, he usually didn't do anything.
She was caught by surprised when he shifted slightly towards her and kissed her back, his hands tenderly holding her neck.
They tore apart to breathe, he pressed his forehead to hers.
"Sasuke?"
He grabbed onto her waist, helping her climb onto his lap.
Kay's hands were shaking but she reached for his face. "What are we doing?"
He stared back at her, unable to speak the words. She slid her hands to his chest, tracing the shape of his collarbones making him gasp.
She looked up at him, his lips parted, eyes closed.
Kay's lips reached hesitantly to his jawline, Sasuke's hands reached up to the buttons on the back of her overalls, undoing them.
She slipped the sleeves off.
"Kay..." Sasuke stuttered out her name, his voice groggy.
She removed her hands off him, thinking something was wrong. Sasuke frowned with the same soft expression as she looked up at him.
He pushed her hair off of her face and traced his thumb along the blush on her cheeks.
She got off his lap, eyes not leaving his as she stripped down.
She held his face in her hands again as he stood to untie the rope that help his pants up. His pants dropped to the floor, he removed his underwear and she pushed him back down on the bed.
She placed her legs on either side of him, his hands held on to her hips.
She grabbed his penis and kissed his neck, positioning him towards her. When she started sitting back down, her teeth sunk onto his neck.
Sasuke hissed, "Kay, I-"
She shushed him, planting a sloppy kiss on his lips. "It's alright, Suki, it's alright."
He rested his head on the crook of her neck, his eyes were screwed shut as she moved.
His hands ran over her breasts, she let out a small squeal. She reached to squeeze his bicep and moved her other hand to his now sweaty hair.
"Kay- fuck!" Sasuke grunted.
The sound brought a feeling to the pit of her stomach that made her moan and pull at his hair.
"Kiss me." She breathed out.
He grabbed her hair into a makeshift ponytail to get it out of her face then held her face in his hands the way she always did to him and kissed her.
She pressed her chest against his, gasping into their kiss at every thrust.
"What do I do about..." Sasuke let out a gush of air, already close.
"Ah- give me a second." She managed to say.
Her legs started shaking, her teeth bit down on her lips, her head tilted back.
Sasuke held to the back of her neck as she rode out her orgasm.
"Kay, what do you want me to do?" He pleaded.
She climbed off, moaning as she didn't feel him inside her anymore.
Kay kneed down in front of him, Sasuke's mouth parted when she touched his length, lacing his fingers through her hair.
She took him in her mouth, he stared down at her as she bobbed her head- Kay could already taste him.
He tried to say her name but couldn't, she looked up at him with her bright eyes nonetheless. Sasuke had an expression she'd never seen before as he came into her mouth.
"Kay, I-" he panted and pulled her to his chest.
"I love you." She said for him.
He was silent for a second. "Yes."
"Me too." She told him.