Power of a God Vol. 2

Sicko Mode by Travis Scott ft. Drake

"Killmonger, stop it!" Naruto called.
Kay's screams echoed.
Her feet were dug into the ground, her face was flushed, palms stretched out.
Her Water Glass held on.
"Stop being stupid, let go of them!" Naruto called out.
She turned to him, taking a good look at his bright blue eyes.
"He will be here." She said as the two boulders pushed her down further into the pillar the Tsuchikage had raised for her.
Naruto frowned, "please let it go."
She turned back to the boulders above her, taking in a big breath.
"Bastet, please, please help us." She whispered.
Madara landed in front of her, Kay looked at him in the eyes.
"What?" She snapped.
He smirked, "was that prayer?"
Kay felt her face turn hot, recognizing the mock in his voice.
"You really are a fool." He added.
She turned her head back up to the boulders she held,  it really was foolish. If she had still been with Orochimaru she would'n have been in that situation. She would've never thought of joining the Shinobi against the war.
To be quite honest, she would've probably been destroying Konoha alongside her mentor.
Kay knew she had pulled the short end of the stick when she decided to face Uchiha Madara but when she remembered Sasuke's or even Naruto's face in her mind her survival instincts were null.
She wanted to protect them.
"Fuck." Kay hissed as the enormous rock pushed her down further, her left leg dug deeper than her right.
"Killmonger let it go!" Naruto called again.
She turned back to him, looking past Madara who read her expression with a smirk right in front of her.
"Everyone retreat, run!" Kay said, the Shinobi ran, "Kazekage!"
Gaara raised his arms, Sand engulfed around and took some of the weight from her.
She pulled her feet off the ground, exclaiming as her left leg was unburied.
"I need to let go of them, can you help me?" She asked Gaara.
"I can do that." He responded.
Madara didn't move.
"You're gonna regret this you son of a bitch." She growled.
She took in a breath and saw the blood that was dripping from her leg and took the chance.
She closed her eyes, Madara watched as the girl's blood moved upwards, sinking into the rock.
Killmonger's hands spread out, the boulders were cut in half.
She let go, water emerging from underground just in time to catch on the weight alongside Gaara's sand.
She moved away from the hole her body had made, limping as she walked back, glaring right into Madara's eyes as she did so.
Madara smiled, "you're quite feisty aren't you?"
"I'm gonna drop them!" She warned.
Naruto grabbed her, pulling her back.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he ran with her in his arms.
"Yes, but I'm very angry." She answered, her palms bleeding, two fingers broken as she faced them towards the boulders, making sure the water held on.
Gaara protected them with his sand from the debris the boulders brought.
"Tsuchikage?" She asked, the old man looked tired. "Are you alright?"
"Yes, Killmonger." He nodded, looking her over too.
Naruto looked out to check if everyone had gotten out of the way. "I don't think Sasuke is going to be too happy with us when you're looking like this."
Kay chuckled, snapping her fingers into place. "Sasuke is gonna be lucky if I'm still alive after this, Naruto."
That reminded her, "thank you, Bastet."
Naruto rubbed her back, "where is he anyway?"
"His brother was reanimated." She said in the same low tone.
"Oh."
"Yeah, I kind of feel bad for leaving him to deal with that." She admitted.
He then turned rapidly to her, remembering something else Kakashi had told him to tell her if she ended up popping out, "the previous Mizukages were reanimated too."
A sick feeling dropped to the pit of Kay's stomach, making her hands moist.
The Tsuchikage noticed how her breath had hitched too, it helped him remember how young she really was- how young they all were, really.
"Your father-"
"Was an asshole." Killmonger interrupted Naruto and stepped out of Gaara's protection.
She sprinkled the water accumulating on her palms, a gallon of water floating after her as she kept shaking her hands.
Once it was big enough, she broke the water in half, throwing the amount from one hand towards where she knew Madara was.
She closed her eyes to hear it make contact, when it did she sent the other one, faster so it would hit farther down.
The hairs on the back of her neck raised again and she turned around but Madara had already hit her.
A kick to her midriff sent her back, she took ahold of the ground to stop herself from going further.
One hand went to her stomach, she threw up a little she noticed blood.
"Bast." She said in disgust.
"Kill-" Naruto called but grunted as he fell down himself, his hand to his stomach.
Kay ran to him, kneeling next to him, "Naruto!"
He was groaning, "my stomach feels hot."
Kay ran her hands through his hair and grabbed his chin, "whats happening?"
"Madara, he's summoning Kurama!"
Kay turned to were Madara was, seeing the seal on the ground in front of him.
"Bast." She clicked her tongue.
She felt the ocean she had brought in to stop the boulders move, chakra parting through.
"What is that?" She gasped, standing up.
A tree sprouted out of the ground, Kay watched it grow out.
"Wood Style?" She said with wide eyes, "he has Senju Hashirama's cells in him."
Naruto stood up, surprising Kay. He ran towards the Emerging Forest Jutsu Madara had casted.
"Naruto!" Kay called taking a step.
"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto called.
She frowned, wondering how much chakra he even had left- he was only a clone himself after all.
"Giant Rasengan Barricade Line!" Naruto called.
Killmonger ran after Naruto after he fell.
"Hey, hey, are you okay?" She asked as she put his arm over her shoulder.
"I'm at my limit." He informed.
"I know." She whispered.
"Its enough, you two, I'll take over. I finally have the chance to reclaim myself."
"Tsuchikage-sama!" Temari contradicted. "You're in the same condition."
She was referring to his attempt to stop the boulders before Kay had butt in.
"Its alright, I have a worthy opponent."
Kay watched Madara jump closer to them, the guy bandaged up followed suit.
"I would like to try out other jutsus but I don't think you can dance anymore, Ohnoki." He snickered.
Kay walked Naruto back to Gaara who held him for her, she put her hands on her knees and hissed.
She checked her left leg, shaking her head.
She pulled a bandana from her utility bag, wrapping it around her leg as Ohnoki and Madara exchanged words.
"Still good to fight?" Temari asked Kay.
Kay looked up at the blonde and stared at her for a second before nodding, "always am."
Killmonger felt something in the water again. "Is that the Raikage?"
Naruto said yes, feeling it too.
Madara and his companion had jumped towards them but Tsunade and A appeared.
Kay made a face, remembering what Sasuke had done to the man.
"He's not going to be too happy to see me." She whispered.
He didn't acknowledge her, though, not really aware that she was around. She brushed it off, hoping Sasuke would come soon.
If the Raikage decided to take advantage of her condition, she wasn't sure she would be able to fight him on her own.
She also wasn't sure anyone else would come to help her, despite what she had done to try to save them, A was still a Kage.
Another group appeared right next to them, three Shinobi from the Leaf linked by their hands around the Fifth Mizukage.
Kay sighed, speaking out loud without her meaning to, "Mei."
Mei turned to Kay, shocked.
"Killmonger?" She took a step towards her then stopped. "Who's side are you on?"
Kay's hand stretched out and grabbed Naruto's, feeling a type of comfort she was used to feeling with Karin.
"His." Kay answered, raising their linked hands.
Mei took another stepped forward, "did you get to see Yagura?"
Kay turned to see the Kages, all looking at them having their conversation as they realized they were whispering to each other.
It had felt so intimate, reminded Kay of old times, of her sharing her secrets to Mei whenever she saw her.
She had been so young but she remembered Mei so well, Mei remembered her clearly too.
"Mizukage, it is time to fight." Ohnoki interrupted their moment.
Kay nodded at the redhead.
Tsunade started healing Gaara and Ohnoki.
"Mizukage, Raikage, save me some time to heal them."
Kay turned to Naruto and realized she was still holding his hand.
"Sorry." She whispered.
"Mei," she said louder now, the Mizukage turned around, "Bastet bless you."
Mei nodded at her.