Fighting Team 7 Vol. 2

Apeshit by The Carters

Kay stood behind Sasuke, her hands shook so she folded them into fists.
Sakura's eyes turned to Kay's for a second then back down.
Kay didn't respond to the look she gave her, too worried about Karin.
"Come on sweetheart." She whispered, pressing her hands to her chest, hating how Karin's blood coated them.
"Sasuke-kun, ever since you left the Leaf Village I've regretted not going with you!" Sakura confessed.
Kay's head shot up for a second, her blood running cold.
"Is she an old teammate?" Karin whispered.
"Yes." Kay responded in an emotionless tone. "Don't talk honey, please."
"I'll do whatever you want!" Sakura called, "I don't want to have any more regrets."
"And do you know what I want?" Sasuke asked.
"I don't care, I'll do whatever you want!"
Kay screwed her eyes shut, trying to imagine she really wasn't witnessing what she was.
"I'm going to destroy the Hidden Leaf, that's what I'm gonna do. Are you willing to betray the Hidden Leaf for me?"
Kay's teeth clenched, Karin could see the pain in her eyes as she heard Sakura confess to Sasuke the way she was.
"Yes, Sasuke-kun. If that's what you asked me to do." Sakura responded.
"Then finish her off." Sasuke said, pulling Kay away from Karin. "Then I'll believe you."
"Sasuke!" Kay protested.
Sasuke pulled her to his other side, "be quiet."
"Who is she?" Sakura asked as she took out a kunai.
"Don't you fucking dare touch her!" Kay growled.
Sakura refused to meet eyes with Kay again, knowing it would haunt her.
"Sakura, you're a medical ninja, right? You can replace her. This will work out just fine."
"Sasuke, stop it!" Kay called as he held her in place.
Sakura walked up to them.
"I will get you." Kay promised the pink-haired girl. "I will tear your limbs apart, I'm going to make you wish you were dead. I will feed you to hounds, Haruno Sakura."
Sakura met her eyes one time as she stood over Karin.
Then Kay understood what was really going on.
"Kill her." Kay whispered to Sasuke.
Sasuke pulled out his Chidori, meaning to go through Sakura the way he had with Karin.
"How low you've fallen, Sasuke." Kakashi said as he blocked Sasuke's attack.
Kay turned back to Karin, "What do I do, Karin?"
Karin shuddered.
"Sasuke, I don't like to repeat myself but here it goes once more; I've seen many guys like you before. The path of revenge leads nowhere. Do not become possessed by vengeance!" Kakashi said.
Killmonger's hands started shaking, realizing that she knew wrong from right better than ever before. She realized that she felt the difference so much stronger as she heard Sasuke laugh.
"Itachi, my father and mother, bring them all here and I'll quit it right now!" Sasuke called.
Kay was reminded once more, of why she had stuck to him, regardless of her feelings for him. Uchiha Sasuke had been wronged, had been spared to live with the aftermath of a war he didn't know he was a part of.
"Much too young." Kay whispered to herself
Sasuke had been much too young.
"I don't want to kill you." Kakashi said, his tone sounded like a plead.
"You're acting like you could kill me at any time. Stop acting like you're still my sensei, I'm itching to kill you."
Kay locked eyes with Karin, "I'll bring him back, sweetheart, I will."
"Sakura, take the girl and heal her so she can speak, she's got intel," Kakashi said.
Kay removed her hands, "you'll be okay. You'll be just fine, I'm sorry."
She stood and walked up to Sasuke, standing beside him.
"You need to calm down." Kay whispered to him.
He didn't look at her, didn't acknowledge her.
"Suki." She said promptly with a scolding tone, grabbing his hand.
His eyes moved down, "focus on this, your mind is going elsewhere."
His hand moved to the side of her face.
She removed his hand, Sasuke realized she was angry at him.
His hand dropped to his side as he hummed and turned to look at Kakashi again.
"The Sharingan is a proof of being an Uchiha, a lowlife ninja like you who isn't even an Uchiha has no right to be showing that eye!" Sasuke called and ran after Kakashi.
Kay stood behind him, her arms extended as if she didn't want to let him go.
Kakashi used an Earth Style wall to stop the shuriken Sasuke had thrown at him.
They both went down to the water underneath the bridge, Kay turned to Karin's body being healed by Sakura.
If only they could see each other, if only Karin could tell her it was fine, to go save Sasuke as she always did.
But, as much as she wanted to, she wanted to check on Karin first.
She ran towards them, Sakura yelped as she arrived.
"It's okay." Kay said, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Her hands were still bloody, she remembered and she wiped them on her clothes.
"How're you feeling, sweetheart?"
Karin stuttered out Sasuke's name.
"He'll be fine, you're more important at the moment."
There was a roar from below and Kay's hands could feel the chakra that moved the water's current now.
Her frown deepened. "Bastet, lead him to a better place, let him see that he's in the wrong path. Don't take him from me," Kay's hand went up to Sakura's shoulder again, "don't take him from us."
"Sasuke is not the Sasuke you knew anymore." Karin protested against the prayer.
Sakura ran away, Kay stared after her.
"What is she doing?" Called Karin.
Kay turned to see Sakura gazing under the bridge, she was going to attack Sasuke too.
"No." Kay whispered and ran after her.
She jumped off the bridge and when she got there, Sakura held a kunai to Sasuke's back.
Kay frowned, not understanding how Sasuke had let her get that close.
Kay slithered between Sasuke and Sakura, taking her armed hand and snatching the weapon from her grip.
"I told you to not do this." Kay said, a sorrowful look in her face, her hand went to strike a blow at Sakura with her own kunai.
"Killmonger! Don't do it!" Kakashi called.
When she stroke, a yellow flash appeared. Kay dropped the kunai, instantly knowing who she had harmed instead.
"Naruto." She whispered.
Naruto and Sasuke locked eyes.
Kakashi reached after Sasuke and they went on to keep on fighting, Killmonger stood frozen in front of Naruto and Sakura.
"I don't know how to fix him." Kay whispered at them.
Naruto looked up at her, the water under her feet moved against the flow, reacting to her emotions without her really meaning it to.
"I don't know how to make it better."
She realized where she stood once more, between Kakashi and Naruto instead of next to Sasuke but she couldn't force herself to move.
Naruto didn't do anything to her either, she was on their side in his mind, regardless of who she attacked.
She wanted what she was best for Sasuke.
Killmonger looked up to meet eyes with Sasuke, her breath hitched.
"What happened to your eyes?" Kay called, standing up. She knew what the graying meant but she couldn't believe it.
Kay started walking towards him but Naruto held onto her arm.
"You have to choose the right path for him, its time for you to decide."
She stared at him for a moment and put her hands on either side of his face and kissed his forehead.
"Someday, for now, this is all I can do." She whispered.
Sasuke glared at her the entire walk to stand next to him, not quite jealous but angry that she'd share an act he marked as precious between only them with Naruto.
When she stood next to him she grabbed his hand, "I'm here."
Sasuke used Chidori again, making sure to let go of Kay so she wouldn't be hurt with it, Kakashi's hand lit up with Chidori as well.
Killmonger frowned.
Before they could attack each other, one of Naruto's clones pulled Kakashi back and Naruto himself went after Sasuke.
Kay screamed.
Sasuke had lost his mind losing his biological brother, if he lost Naruto by his own hand as well- she wasn't sure how'd it go down.
"Naruto!" Sakura called.
Kay was still exhausted and injured from her battle with the Mizukage but she ran as fast as she could, forcing herself to reach them before they reached each other and stood in-between both blows.
Kay screamed some more, a bigger scream. A more high-pitched scream, more full of agony.
Her body shook at the contact of the water under her feet and Sasuke's Chidori, Naruto's Rasengan hit her chest like it had tried to carve out her heart and took her breath.
Bright red blood dripped down her nose, a sight Sasuke had never really seen.
No matter how many times they battled against each other in practice or against others in combat, she never really bled.
"Killmonger!" Sasuke called after White Zetsu caught him from hitting the rock behind him.
"Sasuke." Her voice was so low it made Sasuke's heart miss a beat.
Her feet sank into the water, her body giving in.
She sank in and watched her blood taint the water as she went in.
Inside the water, Killmonger couldn't hear what was happening above. She didn't feel anything underneath either, Kay had never felt more peaceful in her life.
"This is what it must feel like to be inside the womb." She thought as she reached the bottom, she was amused to find out the water was just around five feet deep but she still managed to be getting drowned by it.
Killmonger of the Mist, the water bender, the Water Style Chakra Nature prodigy was drowning in a puddle.
She remembered her mother for a second, with her long dark curls and how pretty she looked when she smiled at her.
She remembered the sound of her voice when she sang her to sleep.
It was finally truly peaceful.
She remembered her father, truly not the best person but she remembered him with a kind of awe of what could have been.
It had all really started with him, it was him who wrongly taught her to be who she was, it was him who named her Killmonger.
If only her mom had lived, she would've ended differently, would've met peace more often.
Killmonger closed her eyes, succumbing to the lack of air in her lungs, not having any more fight inside of her.
All she had to do was stand up but she didn't feel the need to do it. She felt disappointed in her lack of trying, there wasn't a way for her to be convinced to move so someone did it for her.
White Zetsu picked her up and gave her body to Madara, who reminded Sasuke that she was only being kept safe because of his overwhelming attachment to her then they both disappeared.