[Chapter 42: With Her]

~*~

"Zix." I opened the door and let her in. I carry her and close the door while our lips are still not seperated.

We stared at each others eyes. I saw the pain in her eyes and hurted.

I put her down on the bed and caress her lips with my thumb. I tear fell from her eyes and that cause me to hold her chin and kissed her eyes. "Hush...." She bit her lip at nagmamakaawag hinawakan ang mukha ko. "Please....." I don't understand what she mean but my body just obey her and nod.

I can't control myself anymore because of the alcohol.

There's just one thing that I know. I want to be with her.

"Hush.... Stop, crying...." I said and kissed her. She kissed me back and wrapped her hands on my nape. I drew myself closer to her. My right hand is holding her face while the another is inside her sleeves roaming her body. Damn. I'm so addicted on her, her lips, her scent, her touch and moans. "Zix..." I teasingly bit her lower lip causing her to open her mouth and I successfully insert my tongue inside her mouth.

"Hmmm...." I feel pleasure and glad as she moans. It's just like I want more.

I'm losing my mind just because I'm with her. She's always driving me crazy when I'm with her. I am glad when she's around. I suddenly feel a spark when my knees touch hers.

Sandali akong napatigil sa paghalik sa kanya at napatitig sa mapupula nyang pisngi.

She lick her lower lip and made her move. I'm surprised when she kissed me and smirk when I can feel her heat. Darn....

She hold my hair and kissed me torrid.

I rolled on the bed and switch our position. Now she's on top of me. I can feel her smirk because of what I did.

I started to unbutton her sleeves and she did the same on me. "Darn...." I moaned when she lower her kisses between my neck and shoulder. I remove her sleeves and switch our position as I remove my black long sleeves too. "Ugghh..." She moaned as I started my kisses on her collar bone. "I love you, Nidalee."

***

We cuddle...

We shared a bed...

We think each other...

We slept with each other...

She tease, I smirk...

She cried, I confess...

I let her sleep when she's tired, I watch her sleep while while smiling. First I just don't know why am I going crazy when she's around, why am I getting angry when she's far and someone is on her side. But now, I know why. I already know why........................... Because she caught my heart. By her simple smile and gestures, her kind-heart, angelic face and voice, and her innocence.

I just fell on her.

I thought that now she's here by my side, she can't escape anymore. She's mine. But I'm wrong.