[Chapter 49: Always and Forever]

~*~

Zix's Point of View

I waked up because of a softly moan. When I look at my right side I saw the beautiful girl in my life lying with me in the same bed and resting her head on my arm. I smile on the beautiful view that I'm staring. How long that I hope this to happen.

"Hmmm..." She moaned again and comfortably rested her head on my chest.

"Good evening, baby." She looked up and meet my gave then gave her sweet smile. "Good evening, too." She, then roam her eyes in the whole room. "Its dim, ang haba pala ng tulog natin." I nod and looked at her. "Let's get up. I wanna show you something." Her eyes widened and I saw the excitement on it. Cute. Naupo sya sa kama at ganun din ang ginawa ko. "What is it?" I just smiled and pinched her nose. "You'll see. Come on." She pouted her lips and I can help it!

I kissed her.

"W--What's was that for?" Her cheeks turned rosy and I just smiled on it. "What? Haha... Want to have a shower with me?" I said then wiggled my brows. She hold her both cheeks and get up from the bed.

"Hmmmp! I'll go get shower in my room." I scratch my nape and bit my lower lip. "Ok." Lumabas sya ng kwarto na nakahawak parin sa magkabilaan nyang pisngi. How cute. Nakangiting pumasok ako sa banyo para maligo at pagkatapos ay nagbihis lang ako ng dark blue long sleeves, black jeans at jacket. Pagkakuha ko ng phone at susi ng kotse ay dumiretso na ko sa room niya.

*tok!*

*tok!*

*tok!*

"Nidalee? You done?" I heard her footsteps and opened the door. "Let's go?" She askes but I was speechless. She's very simple yet gorgeous. She simply wearing white sleeveless shirt that tucked in her black denim skirt and a black mini boots. "I-Is there something wrong with my outfit?" Agad akong umiling at ngumiti. Darn... Masyado ba kong obvious? "You look good. Let's go?" She smiled and nod. "Ok." I held my hand on her and she accepted it. Better.

We walk downstairs while our hands are intertwined. "Where we exactly going?" She confusingly asked when I carefully let her in the passenger seat.

"You'll know, later." She sighed and pouted her lips again. Dammit!

"(>.<) Zix! You, pervert!" I dodged her punch and smirk. "If you did it again, especially in public, I will kiss you again." She did covered her faced again and bow her head. "Hey...." I lift her chin and removed her hands. "Don't covered your face, you look cute, you know that?" She glared at me and look away. "Hmmp! Just drive, Zix. Hindi tayo makakaalis dito." I just chuckled and nod on her. "Ok, as you wish, darling." I heard her gasp and whispered underneath her breath. "Oh, shut up, Zix."

***

"First impression?" Tumango ako sa kanya at hinintay ang susunod nyang sasabihin.

"Hmmm... To be honest, when I first saw you in my first day in Hamilton University..... You're arrogant, badass, and creepy. You know, I was pissed when you called me weak and thin. *glares*" I awkwardly grin at her and scratch my nape. "Ok. Sorry, It was just I can't admit that you're hot and fierce and because there are so many guys after you." She was silenced.