4: Fat Bottomed Girls

Six months have passed since Andi had first arrived.

Her place isn't looking so bad anymore. She goes out pretty much everyday and paints her house. Not just a normal coat of paint though, she literally paints sunflowers and trees up the walls.

Because of her art, she's become known as the neighborhood hippie. According to Lana and Aj, at least.

They're the only two people she's remained in contact with.

She knows she'll have to find Stan soon though, and don't think she just forgot about Georgie. She has a pretty sneaky way of randomly appearing when he's all alone. Just to make sure he's still okay.

She's made a terrible slip up recently.

She didn't get to Betty Ripsom in time.

Since it's the beginning of summer, and she knows the school will be chaotic at the last bell, she decides it's best to go to the school and make sure no matter kids go missing while the distraction takes place.

On the way to the school, she buys a beef jerky from the store and manages to snatch two tens from the cash register when the chasing wasn't looking.

Walking lazily down the road, she bites off a chunk of jerky and chews it sloppily as the school comes into sight.

She initially was planning to see Georgie at the school, but as soon as her eyes catch the sight of curly hair— she knows she's found Stan.

The beef jerky stick falls out of her hands, and heart basically explodes when she realizes just how cute he is.

Before she laid eyes on him, her plan was simply to save him as a good deed. She didn't realize she'd be developing any sort of feelings for him. Hell, she doesn't even know him yet, but she's already determined to win him over.

Her eyes travel past him, and she notices four tall boys walking towards Stan and his friend. They don't look like they have good intentions.

Andi rushes towards the group, but a bus stops her from crossing the street.

A kippa flies out one of the bus windows and hits her right between the eyes. This takes her by surprise, but she guess that it's Stan's and decides to return it to him.

Once the bus passes, she crosses the street just in time to see one of the assholes right in the face of who she recently learned was Bill Denbrough.

Without a second thought, she stomps up to him, and yanks him to face her.

"Leave him alone, asshole!" She growls, taking every single one of the boys by surprise.

Who the hell was this girl? Why was she defending Bill?

Henry takes a few minutes to gather himself together before coming up with a "witty" remark.

"Or what?" He smirks. "I don't know who you are, but don't you know that men don't take orders from women?"

That was enough to make Andi punch the taller male so hard he stumbles back into his shitty group of friends with a bloody nose. The other bullies barely catch him before he hits the ground, and he quickly stumbles back to his feet with an embarrassed expression.

"WHAT THE FUCK," he angrily shouts, getting into the girls face. "Who the hell are you? I'm gonna make you pay for this."

"The names Andi, baby," she grins devilishly. "Try me."

Henry stands still, glaring into her eyes. He knows he can't do anything now, so he simply rushes back to his friends and urges them to a car across the street.