28: Tainted Love

"DAMN IT," Andi frustratedly shouts, throwing everything off the counter in her kitchen.

The objects crash to the floor with loud bangs and thud— the sound of glass breaking echoes throughout her suddenly empty feeling home.

She's been pacing back and forth since she got home, trying to decide what to do next.

Should she try to travel back in time again? She could go back a day or two, take back the deal, and save Georgie. What if she started over completely? Start over and never meet any of the losers! They're better off not knowing her at all.

Stan would be better off without her.

A knock at the door brings her back to reality, and she wipes her tears in a hurry. She doesn't even think before she opens then door, and is surprised to see Mike stood there.

She stares at him, unsure of what to do next.

"I don't want to believe that you're a bad person. We— we're just all confused. Explain? Can you do that?" He questions looking at her desperately.

Andi stares at him with so much relief that her eyes well with tears. She nods her head rapidly, pulling the boy quickly into her home.

"Thank you, Mike. Thank you, thank you so much," she continuously says, her voice broken.

He just nods his head, taking a seat on her couch.

"So what is going on?" He mutters.

Andi takes a deep breath.

"You might want to brace yourself. Your mind is about to be blown."