32: (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight

"Jesus, what took you so long?" Richie spouts, staring at Stanley with an odd look as he walks in from the hallway.

The curly hairs on the boy's head look less ring like and bouncy, instead they're frizzed up and messily thrown every which way on his scalp and across his forehead.

Richie still doesn't want to believe that what Mike insinuated actually happened. He just can't picture Stan going through with such a sinful deed a few days before his own bar-mitzvah! I mean, this is Stanley Uris we're talking about.

"Sorry," Stan embarrassedly rubs the back of his head. "I was doing stuff."

"I'm stuff," Andi calls, appearing behind Stan with a wide grin, noticeably disheveled.

"Your shirts on inside out," Mike laughs.

Andi blushes for a moment, looking down at her shirt with sudden realization. She really should've taken more time to get dressed again, but I mean come on, she wasn't gonna miss the opportunity to use that line!

"You're right, lemme just—" she begins to pull the shirt off.

Mike shields his eyes like a gentleman.

Richie's mouth falls open for two reasons. One, I mean it's Andi and she's hot so, you know. Two, THIS BITCH REALLY HAS BRUISES ALL ALONG HER RIBS.

Mike reaches his other hand over, covering the trash mouths eyes.

Richie, with his mouth still open, moves two of Mike's fingers to peak a little.

"ANDI," Stan whines, "put your shirt back on! You can't just—"

"Oh, stop being jealous! Richie's seen me in my bra before," she reminds, turning the shirt to its proper side and pulling it back on while Stan gives her a small glare.

"That doesn't make it okay," he hisses.

"Back to the matter at hand!" Andi cheers, jogging towards the couch and flinging herself on it.

Although she was aiming to land on the small space between Mike and Richie, she ends up land pretty much directly on top of them. Her head hits Richie's, and the side of her hip hits Mike right in the nose leaving them all to groan in pain and laugh.

"Jesus, Andi!" Richie laughs, "you almost knocked my fucking glasses off!"

She tries to apologize but just ends up laughing over and over, patting his face like it's gonna help.

"Get off, you loser," Mike chuckles, rolling her off.

She falls onto the floor with a loud thump.

"Ow! Did you really have to roll me off?" She groans, sitting back up with a smile.

"Your hips are like stones, and you smell like nasty sins," Mike scoffs jokingly, helping the girl back to her feet and glancing to Stan who is stood in the corner of the room with an amused smile.

His arms are crossed over his chest, and he's leaned against the wall— just watching their interactions for a bit.

Andi squishes between the two boys, more carefully this time, and wraps and arm around Richie.

"How are you, trash mouth?" She questions, far too close to his face.

"Better now," he hums with his usual flirty smile. "Hey, you know, you're really pretty— even prettier up close."

"Alright, that's it, I'm coming in," Stan chuckles, shaking his head and moving towards the couch.

Somehow, he manages to squeeze into the couch, causing the other three to sit in unusual positions. None of them even think for a second to move to the other empty couches.

"Hey, I bet you used those last five words when you and Andi were—"

"BEEP BEEP, RICHIE!" Mike exclaims, throwing him a disgusted look.

Andi and Stan share a look before bursting into laughter.

"Okay okay, shut up, guys," Andi calms, "I have to explain some stuff."

"MIKE ALREADY TOLD ME AND HOLY SHIT!" Richie exclaims. "Dude, Andi, you're like the coolest chick on the planet and I can't believe you're friends with me or dating Stan—"

"Wait, you aren't mad?" She turns her head to him. "I thought you'd be mad."

Stan looks between them confusedly.

"No way! You're a fucking time traveler!"