11: Bust A Move

The next day, Andi showed up early to the Quarry. She splashed around by herself for a while, trying to enjoy the sun before the boys came around and ruined it for her with all the commotion.

Plus, she can't swim. So she wants to be sure which places are shallow and which aren't.

After a while of just floating on her back, she finally opens her eyes to the sound of a voice calling down to her.

"Hey! Andi! Up here!" Eddie shouts, staring down at the girls figure.

Andi smiles widely and waves a hand.

"Hey, Eds!" She greets. "Are the other boys up there?"

"Yeah!" He calls. "We're trying to figure out who's going first."

"Just jump! It's not that bad!" She laughs, pushing her hair back from her face. "The water is nice!"

The boy takes a step away from the edge, looking at the rest of the boys with an extremely nervous look. They all stand in their underwear, trying to deduce why they chose to do this in the first place.

"Alright, who's first?" Bill gestures to he edge.

"I'll go!" A voice shouts from behind them.

They all turn just in time to see Beverly Marsh strip from her button up dress.

After discarding the fabric, she jogs to the edge and jumps off without any hesitation, leaving the boys to stare down at her with awe.

"What the fuck!" Richie calls. "Ah, holy shit! We just got shown up by a girl!"

"We have to do that now?" Stan fearfully questions.

"Yup," Eddie nods.

As Bev resurfaces from the water below, Andi gives her a flirty smile. Beverly swims towards her in the shallow end.

"Hey, beautiful," she greets, looking equally as gorgeous as the red head in front of her.

Beverly turns to her with a blush, offering her a gentle smile.

"Hi," she simply replies. "I didn't realize you were down here!"

"I've been here for a couple of hours just chillin'," Andi laughs. "I'm glad to see you made it. Look, I know you like Bill, but if you ever get curious or anything, just come to me."

"I-I don't like Bill," Bev insists.

"Oh come," Andi snorts. "If you didn't like Bill, I'm pretty sure you'd be all over me."

The red head laughs at her statement before nodding her head lightly.

"Okay then, I'll think about your offer," Bev hums.

Then, a loud splash causes them both to turn their head to the source. A head rises from the water, revealing Bill was the first to jump off the cliff.

Many more splashes follow.

"It's about time you guys came down!" Andi cheers.

The boys stare at her for a bit, and she tilts her head in confusion at them.

"What?" She questions.

They all quickly turn their heads away, trying to act natural again.

"You look really pretty," Stan straightforwardly states. "That's why they're staring."

Andi blushes lightly.

"Oh, thanks," she laughs. "You know, you're even cuter with your hair wet."