8: Iron Man

"And then she stomped all the way home, and now I have no idea what to do," Stan explains, riding along side his 3 best friends.

Today they planned to ride around and see if anything interesting was happening around town.

Little did they know, in a few minutes, they'd be running in to Ben Hanscom and Henry Bowers at the kissing bridge— and not for the purposes you would think. Although, imagine that? Henry Bowers and Ben Hanscom? Now that's a story.

Anyway, back to whatever it was Stan was saying.

"Well do y-you w-w-wanna be friends with her, or not?" Bill questions. "Cause if you don't, then why do you c-care so bad?"

Stan let's out a frustrated sigh and shrugs.

"I don't know," he admits, "I'm confused right now."

"What's there to be confused about?" Richie scoffs. "Clearly you like her, and whether you want it or not I'm going to be friends with her at the very least."

"You can't do that, Richie," Eddie pitches, drawing their attention. "We come as a package, all or nothing."

"What the hell? Since when?" Richie complains. "That isn't fair at all. We shouldn't not be friends with her because Stan's afraid to get his dick sucked."

"Beep beep, Richie," Stan grumbles. "Look, I don't like her, but I guess I could be friends with her. I just don't know what to do? Should I say something to her? If I do, what exactly?"

"You're thinking too far into it," Richie snorts, "just kiss her and tell her to make you a sandwich. Girls love that shit."

"N-No, they don't," Bill laughs. "Your logic is so st-stupid."

Eddie nods in agreement.

"I double dare you to say shit like that to Andi," Eddie chuckles.

"No way! She'd kick my ass," the trash mouth shakes his head, drifting a bit on his bike.

"Exactly," Stan nods. "So what do I say?"

Before anyone can think up answers to spew at Stan, Eddie notices something that puts him off. So much so that he had to take his inhaler out to take a puff, which nearly caused him to fall over with his bike.

"Is that Henry Bowers?" The nervous boy questions, hanging tightly onto his inhaler.

Stan's head shoots to the sight immediately, becoming extremely paranoid from the get go.

"W-We have to help!" Bill insists, speed up on his bike.

"Shit," Richie mutters before pedaling faster to keep up.

By the time they get there, Henry had noticed the losers coming. Belch and Victor release Ben to stand beside him and Patrick as they tower of the losers bikes.

"Denbrough," Henry sings in an evil tone, "I thought I warned you what would happen if you and your friends came around."

There's a slight shift in the bulls movements, and he sorta looks around him.

"Where the bitch that punched me?" He growls. "I'm gonna make her sorry she was ever born."

Stan goes to defend her, but is interrupted by her own voice from behind Henry.

"Well, for your information, I'm already sorry I was ever born," she snorts, helping Ben up from the ground.

The bully's jump at her presence, quick to turn to face her— after all, she was the "real threat" to Henry. She's the only one that has the guts to hit him if she needs to.