10: Lo Que Siento

An hour or so later, the losers are all crowded onto the couches in Andi's living room talking about why Richie literally can't seem to get a girlfriend.

Snacks and juice pouches are spread out everywhere, the teens clearly high off a sugar rush.

There's so much laughter.

"Oh, c'mon, Richie!" Stan snorts, "can't you get a clue that you come on too strong?"

"Waaaaaaay too strong," Eddie agrees.

"Chicks dig it!" Richie insists. "They just don't want to admit that my game is stronger than half the jocks on the football team."

"I agree with him there," Andi laughs, takes a sip from her juice pouch.

"How would you know?" Ben chuckles. "You don't even go to our school!"

"I just have a feeling."

Bill, with a full mouth, jumps into the conversation.

"S-S-Still, I think girls aren't really into y-you calling them hot-stuff and all that."

"Watch, one day I'm gonna find me a beautiful honey, and all you guys are gonna be broke and fat," Richie jokingly swears. "Except for maybe Stan, if Andi sticks around."

A blush sweeps the boys cheeks, and Andi smirks.

"Oh, I'm sticking around," she assures.

Stan shifts his eyes away from her, doing his best not to look straight at her. He really needs to find away to tell her to stop whatever it was she was doing to him.

"We should play a game," Ben courageously offers.

"We should play...truth or dare!" Eddie offers.

"Wow, is that really you, Eddie?" Richie laughs. "This has got to be the craziest night ever! It'll snow! It'll rain!"

"Calm down," Andi chuckles. "I always knew Kaspbrak had a rebel spark in him— probably why he still sticks around people like us."

They share a laugh before becoming quiet.

"So who's going f-first?" Bill questions.

"I will," Andi grins devilishly.

Stan can immediately feel himself grow nervous, and he starts shifting in his spot. His skin started developing sweat as soon as those two words left her mouth. He knew from the tone in her voice that she was up to no good.

"Okay," Richie nods.

"Stan," she immediately hums, turning to face him, "truth or dare?"

"U-uh...I don't wanna—"

"Oh, c'mon, Stan! Just play the game!" Ben begs.

The curly haired boys swallows the lump in his throat before finally giving in with a small nod.

"Okay, so truth or dare?" Andi repeats.

"Truth," he responds quietly.

"Do you wanna kiss me?" She grins.

"D-Dare," he corrects nervously.

"Fine, I dare you to kiss me," she leans in.

"Never have I ever!" He shouts, backing up.

"tHaTs nOt tHe gAmE."

The other boys break into laughter, never having seen their friend so quick deny a female in their lives. Clearly, Stan has developed some sort of liking towards her, so why won't he just give into her constant flirting.