9: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

The car pulls swiftly into the alley way, and Andi fumbles to get out of it without tripping. As soon as she's properly out, she waves a hand to the two lovebirds, and they speed away. 

Ben is sat on a crate, softly hold his side, and Richie stands beside him. An awkward silence looms the air until she arrives.

"Hey, Andi, thanks for showing up and kicking ass even though Stan was such a dick to you the other day," Richie grins. "I know you secretly came back because you've finally realized just how attractive I actually am."

Andi snorts, and Ben observes her as they speak. He softly holds the cut on his stomach as he does so.

"Actually, I came back because I thought— 'oh today's such a bad day', after what Stan did, but then I remembered, 'wait a minute, everyday is a bad day!' like three days later. So here I am," she laughs.

"Thank you," Ben speaks up, turning the attention over to him. "If you wouldn't have come around, I honestly don't know what I what've done."

He looks genuinely appreciative, giving her a big smile.

"Don't worry about it," She hums. "I was passing by, anyway."

"That's her way of saying, 'you're welcome'," Richie chirps with a grin.

After standing there talking for a bit, the other three boys come rushing down the alleyway with medical supplies. Eddie honestly looks like he's gonna barf as soon as he starts getting to work, and Richie isn't helping at all.

"Just suck the wound!"

"I need to focus right now."

"You need to focus?" Richie sarcastically questions.

"Yeah, can you go get me something?" Eddie hums.

"Jesus– uh, what do you need?" The trashmouth responds, suddenly grossed out by how bloody Ben's wound is.

"Go get my bifocals," Eddie responds, "they're in my second fanny-pack."

Andi can't help but snort loudly at this, ruffling little Eddie's hair before skipping over to stand by Stan as they watch "Mr. K" do his work. Stan glances over at her shyly every few seconds, and she does her best to ignore it.

Finally, he leans towards her and whispers something.

"Am I forgiven?" He questions.

She grins a little, keeping her eyes on Eddie.

"Duh," she responds. "Although I think I deserve a kiss for how rude you were."

Before he can say or do anything, a voice causes Stan to jump practically 5 ft in the air. Probably from embarrassment of what she said being heard.

"Ben from soc?" The voice chimes. "Are you alright, that looks like it hurts."

Andi turns to the voice, and her jaw immediately drops at the sight.

Another hot person!

"U-Uh, no, I'm good! I just...fell," he lies, sitting up more properly as the girl approaches.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers!" Richie smirks.

"Shut it, R-R-Richie," Bill grumbles.

"Why? It's the truth!" He responds defensively.

"Are you sure they've got the right stuff to fix you up?" The red head questions, giving a pretty little wink.

Before Bill can say anything, Andi jumps in.