Hang out

Imagine, you sneak out in the middle of the night from bobby's house to go to an "Abandoned Vampire nest" With your friends and the kid that you like and vice versa. But things end up gory.

Age 14-16

C/N- Crushes name

You took quiet steps to the front door, praying to Chuck that you wouldn't wake anyone up.

Dean was on the couch, snoring. Sam was supposed to be researching, according to him, but he fell asleep on top of all the books and papers, and Bobby was asleep on two chairs that were right next to each other.
His cap was all the way down on his face, he to was snoring.

You quietly walked to the door, taking a step with one of there snores.

You grabbed your machete off the table and stuck it in between your jacket and your shirt.

You could just imagine one of them waking up and saying in there best parent voice, "Where do you think you're going young lady?" They would cross their arms and stare at you with this look that only the Winchesters can give.

Eventually, you made it to the door, and you, oh so quietly cracked it open. It made small squeaks as you looked back to make sure that none of your 6 foot family members woke up.

You finally took a step outside, it was cold, like you imagined it would be, that was why you brought the jacket C/N had bought you secretly without telling the boys.

You knew that if they ever found out about C/N, they would've torn their head off. But you were good at keeping secrets.

After a while and a few close calls, you finally made it outside. You were breathing hard even though you didn't do that much, and you were excited you could go hang out with C/N.

Quietly, you stepped down on the stone stairs and ran off into the nearest town.

Everyone was meeting up in the forest about 5 minutes away from you, the big warehouse was a pretty big giveaway to where everyone was.

You saw about 7 kids piled up on this old broken car, and C/N, standing next to it. They turned and saw you, giving one of the cutest smiles.

You waved back. Everyone said Hi to you, even though you didn't really know anyone's name, but their main leader, you think his name is Trent, invited you to this because he thought you were cool after you punched the bully of the school in the face for picking on you.

Trent gave you a nod, and you did the same. That's when another boy appeared behind you.

"Wassup everybody?" He called. everyone laughed and said "Hi Daniel." Finally you were starting to learn names.

"Hey Daniel."  C/N said. Daniel looked surprised.

"Whoa! I didn't think you'd come. I thought you were scared of everything." Daniel said.  C/N smiled nervously.

"Nah. I uh, I'm totally down for this." They said, still looking scared out of their mind. You smiled. You knew how terrified they were.

"Alright, I think everybody's here." Trent said hopping off the car. "Who's ready to go into the abandoned vampire nest?!" He said in his spookiest voice.

You knew that none of these kids thought this was real. Except maybe C/N.

Trent got a response with cheers and laughs, as expected. Trent was probably the most popular kid at your school that you were going to.

"Everybody got your flashlights?" Everyone, including C/N, pulled out a flashlight. Except you.

"Shit, I didn't bring one." You had remembered where it was in the house, but you were a little more focused on getting your machete at that moment.