-Chapter 3-

Colton's P.O.V.
"Hello, my name is Colton." I told the h/c haired and e/c eyed female in front of me.

"Good, now I won't have to call you RK900 anymore. Started to remind me of Connor."

My LED flickered red at the mention of my predecessor. He turned deviant, for I am programmed not to. Not to feel, love or even touch. Just to finish my mission and be done with. Back to CyberLife for deactivation, because I have accomplished my mission. To make room for the future generation ahead of me.

My LED flickered from red to yellow, and then finally settled on blue. I don't know what laws and rules they have bended or better yet broken to keep RK800 there. But he turned out to be obsolete, a barricade in an function road. Yet that barricade stayed in that functioning road.

But if I'm programmed not to feel? Why did I feel something when Y/N talked to RK800?

Virus Detected - Starting up Anti-virus software........

Virus Removed....partially.

Just a few errors in my software. Those can be easily fixed with my model and type now. If RK800 had this, he would have completed missions easier and faster.

I

ncoming Transmission....Transmission playing

I opened my eyes to find myself in a garden. Filled with huge pillars and rare flowers. But let's not forget the roses. Amanda's signature flower. I walked across that bridge, only to see her spraying the roses with a spray bottle.

"Nice to see you again Amanda." My eyes never leaving her as she moved.

"Ah. RK900, good to see you as well. Now, I've heard you've been doing well on your missions to drive deviantcy away."

"Yes that is true."

"But do you know who and what stands in your way Colton?"

She said the name with so much anger and hatred laced in her voice. For I don't understand why, it's just a simple name.

"No I don't Amanda, would you please tell me." I was quite curious about this now. But I kept a blank expression, my emotions are not supposed to show. I'm not even supposed to have emotions.

"Number One: RK800 also known as Connor. Your predecessor that turned deviant but is still alive.It's your job to take him out. Number Two: Detective L/N. For you are to work with her on the uprising of deviant cases and murders. Not getting attached to her. Under no circumstances are you to harbor any feeling towards her. Do not turn into that mistake."

I listened to every word, every single word laced with either anger,disgust or hatred.

"I understand Amanda. It shall never happen. And it can't, I'm just a machine built with a task to complete."

It was like her whole demeanor changed when I said that. A smile plastered on her features.

"Good, now I know we are on the same page. Now, off with you." She made a shooing motion with her hand, telling me it's time to go.

I closed my eyes again.

Y/N's P.O.V
Ok, that's creepy. Having and android stand in the middle of your living room doing nothing but staring.

Yep, that's Colton at the moment. His striking blue eyes never leaving the wall. Puff was tugging at his pants leg. Yet nothing happened for fifteen minutes. Puff decided to give up after five minutes.

I waved a hand in front of his face. Nothing happened, that was until he blinked and scared the life out of me.

"Good Lord! You were unresponsive for fifteen minutes, I thought you broke."

"I am not broken but thank you for your concern." 

"Yea yea, now tell me what your abilities are so I don't get freaked out when you use them on the crime scenes." He nodded.

"I can find out who was involved in the crime by sampling any DNA they left behind."
Oh great, another Connor on my case. And I knew he ment sampling as in licking.

"Nope nevermind, forget I asked Colton. I'm going to bed."

"Good night Y/N. Have a pleasant sleep."

I walked into my room and closed the door after Puff came in. The little sweet puppy jumped on the bed, whimpering for me to get in bed too.

"I'm coming you sweet marshmallow pup." I got in my side of the bed. Puff on the other side. I gave him a small pet and scratch behind the ears.

"Night Puffy." He yipped in response. I slowly let sleep take over my body.

Colton's P.O.V
Amanda said not to get attached and focus on the mission. But what if my mission is Y/N?

Are these more errors in my software? Or are they still the errors that weren't removed during the virus detection?  I'll head to CyberLife at some point to get it fixed.