-Chapter 11-

Colton's P.O.V

Incoming Transmission

How can she still be able to contact me? I'm a deviant, am I not? Something is not adding up. It felt like I was forced to close my eyes.

"I'm sure you've heard of the new laws being last for androids am I correct RK900?" That voice was the last thing I wanted to hear in my mind. There was snow blowing around harshly, but it was the middle of summer outside this virtual world.

"What new laws?" I didn't hear about any new laws being passed. I would have known before any other human did if there was a new law.

"The law saying that androids are free. So models like you won't be needed anymore. Since it wouldn't be allowed to have an deviant android officer. They would just give pity and let the suspect go."

She was wrong, I would never do that. No matter how small the crime it, it's still a crime!

"No Amanda please, I would never do that! Just give me a chance! I'll prove myself to you and to CyberLife!" I was never the one to beg, but I had no choice in this situation.

"No, that's enough Colton. You've proven to be a disgrace to CyberLife."

She sounded like a mother when she found out her child was hooked on red ice. But, I wasn't on any drugs. Wait, that's a lie. I am on a drug, and that drug is Y/N. It hasn't even been a week since I've deviate. Yet, here I am. Being told to head back to CyberLife for deactivation.

"I suggest you make your way back to CyberLife. Or would you rather be hunted down like a dog, or better yet a deviant,and ripped piece by piece. Wire by wire to see why the Android that we made that shouldn't deviate went deviant?!"

I'd take my chances, if that means I still get to see her face again. Might even see her smile for the first time around me.

"Don't expect this to be my last visit. We have eyes on you RK900. Be careful of the choices you make."

Just like that, I was back in a living room. A small ball of fluff sitting on my lap, wagging his tail around. I petted the top of Puff's head, only to have him turn his snout into my hand and lick it.

"Aren't you just cu-"

I was cut off by a door being slammed shut. Was it Y/N or someone else? I put the small puppy down on the couch, despite him trying to sit in my lap again. I went over to the sound of the slam.

It looked like Y/N's bedroom. I twisted the brass doorknob and opened the door.

"H-hey! What the heck?! You may be an android but you have manners download don't you?!"

I must have had the biggest blush in history on. There she was, in a pastel blue shirt with the word "Fierce" on it. She also had on pajama pants, but what took me off guard was how cute she looked.

Her hair frizzy and wild, untamed like her. She looked like she just took a nap. She walked up to me and waved a hand in my face.

"Hello? Anyone home? Do I need to contact-"

I cut her short with a kiss, one that I put all the love and passion I had hidden for her into it. I didn't feel her kiss back or pull away. She was probably to stunned to do so. I pulled back with a disappointed look on and a blush.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to overstep my bou-"

What was it and not finishing sentences today? Or tonight? She cut me off with a kiss, one that I felt a spark in. By pulling on my CyberLife jacket and having us stumble back a bit. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled our bodies together. We fit together like a puzzle.

She ended my 20 seconds of heaven and rested her forehead against mine.

Look at me, an android that wasn't made to deviate and was made to hunt down and neutralize other deviants. Is standing here with someone way out of my league! How does one get so lucky?

"You didn't overstep anything. In the past few days maybe weeks. I-I've developed something for you. But didn't want to come forward about it, knowing that you would remain a machine."

She said that as if I would pack up and request a new partner. Like I would show no signs of being a deviant and leave her. I can't see myself doing that, nor would I ever think about it.

"Y/N, as you now know. I'm a deviant, but during my time with you. I've felt alive. Like I can do anything I want without being given a command."

She giggled and kissed my nose, making me cross my optical units to look at it.

"You do know that no one else can know about this? I mean, you'll be shut down and replaced. I don't need that."

She wrapped her arms around me so tight like an anchor. If she lets go, I'll drift away.

"Well, they did pass a law saying that androids are now free."

I didn't want to tell her about the other part of me being wanted by CyberLife for deactivation. I would keep a low profile then, for her and my sake.

"So, we can walk the streets hand in hand and not get judged for it?"

"Something close to that Dove."

She blushed at the nickname and turned around hiding her face.

"Dove? Y/N,are you alright? Was it something I said?"

Way to go Colton, make her feel all embarrassed that she might turn you in.

"It's nothing Turtle. I'm going back to bed, we'll sort this out in the morning."

"Turtle? Why Turtle?"

"Because of your turtle neck silly. Now excuse me. I have too sleep. Go play with Puff or something."

I left her room and closed the door back. My hand subconsciously going to touch the neck of my turtle neck under the brace of my jacket.

Now I feel, as if what humans call it. In love.

Software Instability ⬆

(Eyyyy, sorry guys...I've hit writers block and I've got it hard. Also, the updates will be even slower this week because my aunt is coming. And she's bringing her dog! This better be worth it)